RAW 18+RP/pvp

IP address:

Connection Info: 167.114.174.79:27107

Query Info: 167.114.174.79:27108

NA-East Server

Discord Chat Server
Raw Conan Exile Chat (RCEC) Invite: https://discord.gg/nqvZAzA
-must have a verified account with discord to join the discord server

-You don't have to have discord to play.

I will also use discord to warn everyone currently on the server when I have to install an update. Because when I do get the update for my game I can't login the server to warn people because the version numbers don't match.

-If we decide to go with a server password, it will be given out on discord.
-Admin will also use discord to warn everyone currently on the server when an update needs to be made.

Please direct message Red (Admin) to be included into membership on our Discord Chat Server.

This is a pvp server but we are focused on roleplay and we accept all forms of roleplay whether it's mild or more explicit. Please keep in mind we are also roleplaying with Hyborian lore. If you are uncomfortable with explicit mature themes this may not be the right server for you. You must also be 18 or older to play on our server and to become a member in our Discord channel. By requesting membership you give us consent that you are 18 years or older. We have players playing 24/7 in North America and Overseas. A Coliseum is in the works to host pvp/pve events and peaceful players are organizing to build peaceful public places. Admin will try to be active as much as possible to deal with exploits and other issues players may have, as well as construction of the massive Coliseum and other events. Aside from server rules, players are in control and decide on how the society on our server will shape.

Server Rules:

1) Respect other players and their roleplay. If you don't like how someone roleplays simply don't roleplay with them. Harassment of other players will not be tolerated.

2) This is NOT a KOS server. Roleplay has to be intiated on local chat at the required distance with time for the other player to rebuttal (negotiation) and the rp should make logical sense. This is rp/pvp, not pvp and is categorized in search as roleplay.

3) Do not build structures that completly block off pathways between mountains, caves and area's involving story progression, npc emote teachers, and camps. This includes pathways on mountains unless players have other options due to multiple paths. You can put a base on a mountain but if there's a pathway through or around it, those can't be blocked. Admin will come by request and destroy the structures to open the path again.

4) No Offline Raiding. If you see their name in global/local chat and know for sure that the person/clan is online, then it's fair game on raiding their home/base. If someone reports to me that their house/base/castle/temple/torture shack/etc was offline raided I will look into it and ban the person/clan responsible.

5) Do not take advantage of game exploits. This is an early access game and it has a lot of bugs and needs a lot of tweaking and changes, so please don't play the game how it wasn't intended to be played.

EX:If you build a base on a cliff which requires stairs to get into but you destroy those stairs once finished so know body can "Knock on the door", that is a game exploit. Putting foundations down to deliberately stop spawning resources and npc's is also a game exploit for griefing.

6) No Bases from the north banks of the starting river and south of it. You CAN make a small home big enough to fit all your workbenches but definitely NO THRALLS unless they are Entertainers. All Bases for personal or clan use must be built north of the starting river. Why? Because this is land reserved for New Players. They deserve the same chance everyone got at the beginning. So keep the pathways clear. New players need to see the river asap, those are priority paths to help new players survive and stand a better chance.

Failure to follow the rules regarding buildings can lead to destruction of your home/base. I will try to warn the player(s) first.

If you want to build a public place it can not have thralls or it should be deemed a base. Entertainer Thralls are an exception because they can help remove corruption for everyone regardless of clan ownership (fitting for a tavern).

Please contact me on Discord @Red (Admin) for any issues regarding gameplay on the server.

Very Best Regards!

Thanks for the invite. I'm still testing/tweaking server settings on a solo server. I'm trying to get things to feel more real, so you are not constantly dying form thirst, starvation.. thirst make sense because it's a desert, but should be able to go for days/weeks without food. And, the respawns are by default two fast. should be able to clear an area and have it stay cleared for a few days.. and, food spoils stupidly fast..  Current sliders don't have wide enough parameters, may have to mod it. 

What are your server settings like? Are you just running default?

@crusher

I felt the same way lolz. It's mostly Vanilla but I did make adjustments to hunger, food spoilage and weapon durability as well as a small time cycle tweak.

The exact settings I changed are:

Harvest Amount Multiplier: 1.25

Durablility Multiplier: 0.25

Item Spoil Rate: 0.25

Local Chat Radius: 500.00

Player Idle Hunger Multiplier: 0.6

Player Active Hunger Multiplier: 0.8

Player Offline Hunger Multiplier: 0.4 - should probably just be zero. Who wants to die from hunger when there not even playing?

Day Cycle Speed Scale: 0.8

Night Time Speed Scale :1.2 - the moon doesn't move too fast across the sky.

Dawn/Dusk Speed Scale: 0.8 - the transitioning is smoother.

I should reduce the spoil rate more and I really like your idea of reducing the Resource Respawn Multiplier. It would force players to go and explore the land for more resources rather than being stuck in a routine of waiting for spawning at specific locations, which is what I caught myself doing too.

I should fiddle a bit more with the settings in the Solo Mode and test it more like yourself. I am totally open to making changes that anyone suggests.

@Oriloceech Nothing sexual can be done yet. Most likely Modding would be the only way. The Developers said they are going to ad more RP functions. Right now all you can do is lift your arms and surrender to an opponent.

A player actually used it quite well pleading for help to me as they starved to death in front of me. I was impressed at how good the players timing was at it.

@Virgate Sweeeet, looking forward to meeting you in game Claw!

@Oriloceech

UM LL is a modding community last time I looked. Game hasn't been out long devtool has just been released. The dev kit includes an animation editor. Capabilities unknown at this time. It "appears" to have a boatload of capability. The game has full genital physics built in, but as of right now it's uncertain how much control the editor has over that.

Longtime lurker here aswell, but hey great news !

Enjoyed the game so far and looking forward to it's develpment and ofc some kinky peeps and stuff.

Will check by later with a male char (my first ever haha), but hey it's online RP and CONAN !

...to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women!

I added the query info ip address as well on the first post. It might work better for everyone, but I'm not too sure.

I saw that mod on the workshop as well and tried it on my local game. What I don't like is that it will force every female to have that Shaved & Shiny look. I wish it was optionable... but considering that Funcom isn't finished with working on the Character Creation (ie:physique slider, beards), I don't think mods should tamper with it yet.

I can add the texture mod to the server but it will force everyone to install and use that mod locally as well in order to play on the server. So I'm going to have ask everyone currently playing if they're ok with it.

I was happy to learn that mods don't have to go through steam. Mods need to be .pak files and can be manually placed into the mods folder with the addition of one modlist.txt file that is the list of all the mods you want activated in your mods folder.

I also had to change how steam workshop installed the shaved and shiny mod to my local game because it didn't work right off the bat. Steam installs it in the workshop folder rather than the mods folder. I first tried activating in the menu but it didn't take effect, so I then went and found out where they put the .pak file and moved it over to the mods folder then edited the modlist.txt to redirect back to the mods folder instead of the workshop folder with "*name_of_mod.pak".

@Pkatt: Looking forward to seeing you in-game. I'll be changing those setting on the next update or if the server needs a restart before then.

@adaxnaw & oxyg1n: The server should only be down on updates and restarts, which haven't been many. I hope that it might have been just bad timing.

@Sanity Absent: Exactly! It should be really interesting with development going on as well.

@Rebel Girl 1382: Well I know there are lots of double entendres poping up in global chat lolz. There's definitely a lot of nudity but I really can't say though... a lot of people are at low levels and need to spend a fair bit of time just trying to figure out the game and survive. As people get more familiar with everything, I'm sure there will be lots of kinky rp'ing to follow.

I'm adding another post for RP Discussion on our server.

Archived