Problem with viper armor textures and hole in hip

Pacal_II

So after installing a ton of mods I seem to have encountered upon two problems.

1. My character has something like a missing texture in their hip.

2. I'm using the Black Viper's Will armor and the gloves and shorts don't seem to line up exactly. During certain poses the hips cut through the shorts and the gloves are never lined up properly.

I put attached the images of the problems and also one of the mods I use currently.

post-1716811-0-09834100-1486734628_thumb.jpg

post-1716811-0-17340200-1486734832_thumb.jpg

post-1716811-0-59058000-1486734842_thumb.jpg

post-1716811-0-64929900-1486734853_thumb.jpg

post-1716811-0-04862600-1486734863_thumb.jpg

i would read the bug check list on the above file, then contact the person who made and file a bug report. maybe they might be the best person to help fix the issue.  there are a number of people who have tried to contact this person due to numerous issues to no avail. ive also heard of similar issues with modding clothes may be a google search might cure the issue.

if i was to hazard a guess its to do with the meshs and that they are not lined up on the skeleton model correctly. i would start there.

i also see you have body slide and a quick google search shows that this may be the cause to the issues you are having

heres a whole topic dedicated to the above stuff  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25180-unofficial-bodyslide-2outfit-studio-tutorials/

For number 1. That has nothing to do with a missing hip texture all body files are in one single texture file. Nasty hip marks is a indication that the body textures the body is using is incorrect. UNP can only use UNP textures CBBE can only use CBBE textures if you use the incorrect type you will get nasty hip marks nipple textures in the incorrect spots as well as nasty breast marks.

2. Make sure you are using the correct hands as the hands are what are clipping not the arms so it might be because the hands are not correct ones.

3. Sometimes armors can have clipping sometimes it's caused by your poses/idle. You would have to use the reduce mesh on the hip to remove it. Or increase mesh in that spot on the armor if nothing else will get messed up on the armor by doing so.

For number 1. That has nothing to do with a missing hip texture all body files are in one single texture file. Nasty hip marks is a indication that the body textures the body is using is incorrect. UNP can only use UNP textures CBBE can only use CBBE textures if you use the incorrect type you will get nasty hip marks nipple textures in the incorrect spots as well as nasty breast marks.

Thins is that I do use proper textures. For skin I only use CBBE skin texture, sporty sexy map and sunburn (CBBE pack). All are compatible with CBBE.

2. Make sure you are using the correct hands as the hands are what are clipping not the arms so it might be because the hands are not correct ones.

This actually reminds me that there is a nasty hand seam. I forget about that since I often use those gloves. Thing is that I don't exactly know what you mean by using correct hands. I don't have any hand mods installed

3. Sometimes armors can have clipping sometimes it's caused by your poses/idle. You would have to use the reduce mesh on the hip to remove it. Or increase mesh in that spot on the armor if nothing else will get messed up on the armor by doing so.

I guess I can try the first one in bodyslider. Though wouldn't I hace to do it on the legs not the hips? Alternatively how can I increase the mesh? I mean the ingame bodyslider doesn't have options for clothing.

Each armor is molded around body parts. If the gloves were made to work with a specific hand then there might be clipping if a different hand mesh is used. Not all hands are the same and each body type can have different size hands.

This outfit here I made the other day no clipping in nifskope or the CK but in game there is clipping on the hip caused by my players idle.

post-25667-0-70524800-1486748439_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-51247200-1486748454_thumb.jpg

What does the front of the body look like nude? Are the nipple textures in the correct spot. Look closely at the body and make sure.

post-25667-0-44330100-1486748808_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-95445000-1486748821_thumb.jpg

Each armor is molded around body parts. If the gloves were made to work with a specific hand then there might be clipping if a different hand mesh is used. Not all hands are the same and each body type can have different size hands.

This outfit here I made the other day no clipping in nifskope or the CK but in game there is clipping on the hip caused by my players idle.

What does the front of the body look like nude? Are the nipple textures in the correct spot. Look closely at the body and make sure.

Now this is totally freaky. It seems my character has two bellybuttons for some reason. One above the other.

EDIT: I solved this one and thanks to it I solved the hip problem. The sporty map mod and skin texture were colliding each other. It still leaves the problem with the clothes but at least this one is solved.

Open up the armor in nifskope or outfit studio and look and see how many bodies are in the nif. If there is 2 in there delete out the one that isn't needed repeat for the other nif.

I solved this one and thanks to it I solved the hip problem. The sporty map mod and skin texture were colliding each other. It still leaves the problem with the clothes but at least this one is solved.

So I tested some stuff with the armor and I guess I see I'm coming back to a problem I had before. Basically the shoes, belt, shorts and cloth seem to react normally with the body. But the corset and fur always had a weird effect on the character. Suddenly they would become heavier. Not in the way that heavy works in CBBE where it just widens your breasts and hips but would actually make the character obese. Up till now I tried to solve this by making the weight of the character a lot smaller and increasing the size of the breasts via racemenu.

Now it seems that I see what's happening. When I run around with just the fur so I could see the characters bare breasts not only did just the fur make her larger (so not just the corset as I thought) but also when she run you could see something like there being a body under the body. Her breasts would bounce and underneatch it's as if there is another set of breasts.

So I guess now I have to do something with the armor as you mentioned. I opened up the nif files and these are how they look. What am I supposed to do now?

post-1716811-0-23757400-1486756226_thumb.jpg

post-1716811-0-88724100-1486756231_thumb.jpg

Archived