Complete adultRigPack for animating in blender

Hi there!

As everyone else, I'd love to see more animators for the sims 3. That's why I fixed some rigs to make it a bit easier. 

1. The afrig and amrig have IK constraints that are setup by assser. The only thing I changed about the rigs is that I made them animate friendly for adult interaction. Which means that the male has the proper equipment, and both of them are naked. They have barbie skin though, but that shouldn't be much of a problem. 

Why not the buhudain adult rigs? Well, the rigs are fine, but I notice some delay in the real time laps of the animation. In blender the animation plays slower then in game, which only happens with that rigs. I think it has something to do with the detailed skins, which are obviously nicer to the eye, but don't come in handy when you want to set the proper speed for your animation. 

On top of that the buhudain rigs don't have constraints set on them. You can easily do that yourself ofcourse, but that could be a problem for beginners. Let's make it easy, for once. 

2. The adrig (dog) and the ahrig (horse), also have the proper equipment for adult animations. Note that these rigs don't have any constraints set. The only thing I added is the adult parts, to make aligning easier. 

Download the full adult rig pack:

AdultRigsCompletePack.7z

Note: the IK constraints on the human rigs make it possible to grab the hand and move the whole arm with it and grab the foot and move the whole leg with it (also works with the fingers btw). What they don't do is make the feet stay on the ground, so you can't grab the root_bind and let your sim squat. 

I know that many people want rigs like that, a few asked me already. The good news is that yes, there are ways to do that, the bad news is that no, I can't explain that quick and easily, because it's advanced rigging. If I'm ever going to share that knowledge, I would have to make a tutorial with pictures and all, and that takes a lot of time. My time is limited, I work five days a week, and for now I'm busy animating myself, which also consumes a lot of time. And on  top of that, I don't know if I'm the right person to explain, as I just learned it myself by watching a ton of tutorials and reading a lot of blender books. So it's not easy for me either, I need to pay attention to what I'm doing myself, and I still make a lot of mistakes with rigging. 

With that all said, enjoy the adult rigs, and please do animate with them! 

thank you thank you thank you billions!

"What they don't do is make the feet stay on the ground, so you can't grab the root_bind and let your sim squat."

could it be made by using the "pelvis" point? 

You're welcome.

I don't think that is possible, but I must say that I'm not sure, as I don't know everything. 

The rigs I use are able to squat by grabbing the root_bind and move it down, which is very, very handy when making smooth animations. What you need to do for that, is add extra bones, which is pretty difficult if you don't understand the basics of rigging. I set everything up with extra IK bones, drivers, and some different parenting of the bones, BUT, what I did is pretty difficult to accomplish. It took me a full week to get one rig working. 

One thing you all must know, is that whatever you do, you should never ever mess with the root_bind and ROOT parenting. The root_bind should ALWAYS be the child the rootbone, unless you like underground animations. And by that I don't mean the grungy way of underground, but literally under ground level. Trust me, I learned that the hard way. ;)

To show how complex my rigs are, this is how they look with every bone layer I use. 

post-1018818-0-65024500-1486823986_thumb.jpg

They are really complex. So I hope everyone understands that I'm not trying to be a bitch by not exactly sharing how to do it so I can keep everything to myself, cause that is really not the case. I want to explain, and there will be a time that I will surely do so because I want more animations too, but as there are A LOT of things to tell you and to consider, this really takes a lot of time to set up in such way that even beginners understand. 

Why not share my own rigs? Same reason: they are complex. If I'd share them, I would have to spend the rest of my time explaining how you should use them, as they are very different from the normal rigs.

So when I'll explain, it will be in a tutorial, where you have to set it up yourself, so you completely understand what you are doing. That really is the most important thing about rigging: understanding what you are doing to your rig, or else you will never be able to make adjustments. 

For now I'm first going to animate with the rigs, so every problem with the rigs I use now will be gone when I share my knowledge. I already did some wrong parenting that I only found out about two days ago. 

So be patient, the time will come when I'm going to explain as good as I can.   :)

You're awesome, MaryJane... thanks for this!  Looking forward to seeing your animations!  Out of curiosity, can you share what kinds of interactions you're working on?

Haha, thank you!

I'm working on what I call "the counterseries" now, and I want to have three animations ready before I share the first package. There are two vaginal stages, one is a bit rough (but consensual) and the second is more romantic. Then I want to make a anal stage on the counter too. For now, all in the doggy style. 

But, I actually want to animate almost everything (except for animals, as that really isn't my cup of tea. But maybe - BIG maybe - I'll change my mind if many people want those animations). My mind has so many ideas, it's sad that my time is so limited really. 

I showed a teaser of the first animation, but if you missed it, here is the gif: 

post-1018818-0-49507700-1486857119_thumb.gif

I'm at the adding sound part for the second animation now. I'll post a teaser of that one two when it's ready. So, one more to go, and then I'll have something to share with you all. :)

Looks good MaryJane

Thank you :)

I'm having some problems with the last animation, so it's very tempting to just rush things over so I can finally share them. But no, I have to stay focused and first get the animation ready - good-looking ready, not rush-things-over ready - before I share the pack. Be patient, MJ, be patient. 

Just take your time MJ.  ;)

Aww, thanks for saying that. I think everyone is patient except for myself, lol. It's just that I want to share so badly that my animate skills suffer from it. Then I want to do things that are a bit hard to accomplish for a beginning animator, and get mad at myself for not being able to. 

I'm a little bit (much) of a perfectionist, but I must remind myself that nobody starts at the top. It's okay to make the animation a bit easier then I planned, and even more so if that means that it will look a hell lot of better. ;)

So, I'm starting from scrap with this animation and set the bar a bit lower. Luckily I don't have to work that much this week. ^^

your work looks promissor really thanks to still have peoples want to do something here

ok here my two cents

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54718-the-sims-3-mike24-animations-for-kinky-world-310117-fixed-some-errors-xml/page-39?do=findComment&comment=1808190

or a sumary to avoid a little wall of textx:

- each animation have a complet set of stage like 1, 2, 3, and 4

- if possible between each animation have a transtion animation, instead of then just magically change position could be good a "little transition animation between each sex animation to make it more smooth

- if possible a "starting animation", instead of then teleport inside each other have then proper position themself in a smooth way to the sex position for the first animation

- a ending animation or no sex, like amra this can be generic for each place like a generic ending for all beds animations, after the sim do all the sex and get "tired" he have a animation like in amras tired on bed, if on counter a "tired/resting on counter", to be used when the sims decide to stop to have sex

- again like amra a good way to link diferent animations, creating a "rotation", this is i noted in amras which are the animations where the mod work better, when you use a amra blow job , if both sims are horn the game proceed with others animations like handjob, then goes to vaginal then to anal he keep cycling until or the sims are tired or the "max animation time passed" or they no more horny, this is something really cool if you could do the same.

- and later if possible more "romantic actions, specially in tease action which are the one with less animations.

well i know i asking some complicated thjings or near impossible things and don't get anger, i know you are learning and all and doing your best but if you could do that things in future could be really awesome have really high quality animations with smooth transtions to make things more realistic and natural, again i know i'm asking too much but at last think about it and when you feel you are ready and want some challenge in animations that could be really cool.

keep the good work and really thanks for not forget us.

your work looks promissor really thanks to still have peoples want to do something here

ok here my two cents

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/54718-the-sims-3-mike24-animations-for-kinky-world-310117-fixed-some-errors-xml/page-39?do=findComment&comment=1808190

- if possible between each animation have a transtion animation, instead of then just magically change position could be good a "little transition animation between each sex animation to make it more smooth

- if possible a "starting animation", instead of then teleport inside each other have then proper position themself in a smooth way to the sex position for the first animation

- a ending animation or no sex, like amra this can be generic for each place like a generic ending for all beds animations, after the sim do all the sex and get "tired" he have a animation like in amras tired on bed, if on counter a "tired/resting on counter", to be used when the sims decide to stop to have sex

- again like amra a good way to link diferent animations, creating a "rotation", this is i noted in amras which are the animations where the mod work better, when you use a amra blow job , if both sims are horn the game proceed with others animations like handjob, then goes to vaginal then to anal he keep cycling until or the sims are tired or the "max animation time passed" or they no more horny, this is something really cool if you could do the same.

- and later if possible more "romantic actions, specially in tease action which are the one with less animations.

well i know i asking some complicated thjings or near impossible things and don't get anger, i know you are learning and all and doing your best but if you could do that things in future could be really awesome have really high quality animations with smooth transtions to make things more realistic and natural, again i know i'm asking too much but at last think about it and when you feel you are ready and want some challenge in animations that could be really cool.

Luckily you already said it yourself: this is all a bit much for a beginning animator! 

The next stages (what you call rotating) isn't something only Amra does, it's a common thing when animating. I have the nextstages set by the animator disabled though, and enabled random nextstages, so my sims always keep going when horny, even if the animator didn't set a nextstage for the animation that plays. What you also can do is set your own next stages in the XML file so you can create your own "endless loops" (assuming that is what you want). It's impossible for animators to set an XML file up to everyone's liking, so just change what you want to have changed to your own liking. :)

Also, the "teleporting in to eachother" will always happen, unless the way an animation starts is changed in the kinky mod itself, and I'm not sure if that is even possible. They always stand in each other for a second or two before the animation starts, there's nothing I can do about that.

I like the idea of getting into position though, I will try it when my skills allow such a thing.

And about the transition animations: that's really hard to do, at least, it's hard for me. I already have difficulties with letting the rigs take one step forward in a natural way. Animating a natural motion, especially one where the actors change positions, is really, really difficult, so I don't expect I'm able to do anything like that soon. Hope you understand. 

I'm first going to goof around a bit with my animations and just do what I want to do and not what people demand, not because I don't want to take requests, but because I'm simply not able to animate everything, and many people underestimate how hard animating is and give the most difficult requests.

But, as you said yourself, when the time will come when I'm so skilled that I'm in for a challenge, this message is duly noted. :)

ok here my two cents

Luckily you already said it yourself: this is all a bit much for a beginning animator! 

The next stages (what you call rotating) isn't something only Amra does, it's a common thing when animating. I have the nextstages set by the animator disabled though, and enabled random nextstages, so my sims always keep going when horny, even if the animator didn't set a nextstage for the animation that plays. What you also can do is set your own next stages in the XML file so you can create your own "endless loops" (assuming that is what you want). It's impossible for animators to set an XML file up to everyone's liking, so just change what you want to have changed to your own liking. :)

Also, the "teleporting in to eachother" will always happen, unless the way an animation starts is changed in the kinky mod itself, and I'm not sure if that is even possible. They always stand in each other for a second or two before the animation starts, there's nothing I can do about that.

I like the idea of getting into position though, I will try it when my skills allow such a thing.

And about the transition animations: that's really hard to do, at least, it's hard for me. I already have difficulties with letting the rigs take one step forward in a natural way. Animating a natural motion, especially one where the actors change positions, is really, really difficult, so I don't expect I'm able to do anything like that soon. Hope you understand. 

I'm first going to goof around a bit with my animations and just do what I want to do and not what people demand, not because I don't want to take requests, but because I'm simply not able to animate everything, and most people underestimate how hard animating is and give the most difficult requests.

But, as you said yourself, when the time will come when I'm so skilled that I'm in for a challenge, this message is duly noted. :)

yeah i know it, and as a i told is more like a suggestion "for the future" not for now, is for when you feel ready to make awesome works and improve your skills, for now anything is good and better than nothing and i apreciate you wish to make that things and just giving that suggestion for "future", but for now really thanks for what you are trying.

for the amra thing i told that because i could notice who when i use others animations like l666 with the default setting the sims normally only stick with the current set of animations and after it done they stop like if they are doing a handjob, they only will do that animation, if the animation have "stages" he use but as soon that stages end they stop to woohoo but using amra animations, specially at start the mod make the sim keep going using the default setting, until or them get tired or they no more horny or the max woohoo time end.

with amra animations the mod do a cicle but not with others without you have to change setting and normally they go on a good rotation like teasing>handjob/blowjob>vaginal and maybe anal, that is a very good cicle, this i was something i really liked using amra animations which they looked more "complete in the beginner" even had a "resting position after "woohoo" where others don't had which still fun and something i miss using others animations.

they are suggestion only for "later" and if you feel you want and can do that, ofcourse, in the end they are just suggestions and i hope you don't get anger with it and don't really need few pressured for it.

in the end you must do what you want and what you feel confortable to do and be happy with it, because you will have support with that.

again really thanks for what you are trying to do and looking foward to it.

yeah i know it, and as a i told is more like a suggestion "for the future" not for now, is for when you feel ready to make awesome works and improve your skills, for now anything is good and better than nothing and i apreciate you wish to make that things and just giving that suggestion for "future", but for now really thanks for what you are trying.

for the amra thing i told that because i could notice who when i use others animations like l666 with the default setting the sims normally only stick with the current set of animations and after it done they stop like if they are doing a handjob, they only will do that animation, if the animation have "stages" he use but as soon that stages end they stop to woohoo but using amra animations, specially at start the mod make the sim keep going using the default setting, until or them get tired or they no more horny or the max woohoo time end.

with amra animations the mod do a cicle but not with others without you have to change setting and normally they go on a good rotation like teasing>handjob/blowjob>vaginal and maybe anal, that is a very good cicle, this i was something i really liked using amra animations which they looked more "complete in the beginner" even had a "resting position after "woohoo" where others don't had which still fun and something i miss using others animations.

they are suggestion only for "later" and if you feel you want and can do that, ofcourse, in the end they are just suggestions and i hope you don't get anger with it and don't really need few pressured for it.

in the end you must do what you want and what you feel confortable to do and be happy with it, because you will have support with that.

No no, you didn't anger me at all! It's just that it was an overflow of information, that's all! I understand that it where just sugestions. I don't feel pressured either, because I'm a bit stubborn for that matter ;) If I don't want to do something, I'm simply not going to do it, and that's it. Haha ;) But some of your request where nice, for now I'm just not able to do it because I'm not skilled enough, allas. 

about the next stages, I actually thought that all animators did the rotating thing, but I can be mistaken, because I always edit the XML files so maybe I set the next stages myself, lol. I'm not sure anymore. 

Anyway, I'm going to set next stages when my animations are ready, so at least we've got that going on, which is nice :) 

No no, you didn't anger me at all! It's just that it was an overflow of information, that's all! I understand that it where just sugestions. I don't feel pressured either, because I'm a bit stubborn for that matter ;) If I don't want to do something, I'm simply not going to do it, and that's it. Haha ;) But some of your request where nice, for now I'm just not able to do it because I'm not skilled enough, allas. 

about the next stages, I actually thought that all animators did the rotating thing, but I can be mistaken, because I always edit the XML files so maybe I set the next stages myself, lol. I'm not sure anymore. 

Anyway, I'm going to set next stages when my animations are ready, so at least we've got that going on, which is nice :)

for the stages what i noticed using default kink world mods is which with animations like l666 or mike when you order your sim using a type of action, like handjob, if that handjob have stages like handjob A, handjob B, handjob C and handjob climax, the mod will rotate on all that 4 stages and after all 4 stages had played or the max animation time is reached the sims will stop, if you want they do another animation like blowjob you must again choose it and if it had a cicle the mod will do the clice.

now if you use amra animations specially the ones before vaginal or anal, like you choose handjob and that handjob have 4 stages the mod will do the 4 stages, but unlike other mod after the last stage is played the mod automatically will choose a new position and if vaginal he ask if you want to continue, then they keep cycling toward many different animations until or the sim get or exausted or no more horn or the max time end then he will play the "resting/exausthed animation(which have on armas animations(" or just stop the animations and go back to outside the bed without the player have to choose what to do next.

i could be wrong but i really only noticed it while using the different animations and only using amra animations is which i can see the sims doing almost all the things alone without need me to make then do it.

I'm super-looking forward to seeing your animations when you feel they're ready!  If you ever get to a point where you're taking requests for positions, I'd love to see more quality male masturbation animations as well as some animations that would work well with a 'swinger' or 'sharing' sort of scenario.  I've noticed with most of the animations out there that the creators tend to avoid a lot of breast interaction... is that because the size sliders screw it all up?

This is gonna be awesome!  Thanks again, MJ.

Sims 3 is still pretty much my favorite to play. Lately I am currently working on a prison. Yes, I know weird but I was inspired by prison break. It has a yard, 3 cell blocks, officers, inmates in jumpsuits, a music room, laundry room and cafeteria. Anyway just really glad to have animators for the sims 3 again. Really appreciate all new animators.

I'm super-looking forward to seeing your animations when you feel they're ready!  If you ever get to a point where you're taking requests for positions, I'd love to see more quality male masturbation animations as well as some animations that would work well with a 'swinger' or 'sharing' sort of scenario.  I've noticed with most of the animations out there that the creators tend to avoid a lot of breast interaction... is that because the size sliders screw it all up?

This is gonna be awesome!  Thanks again, MJ.

Male masturbation is something I think I'm able to do. I never tried animating more then two actors and even two actors interacting is still a bit hard for me now, so the swinger thing has to wait until I'm skilled enough with two actors, so that three or more wouldn't be a problem either. But I'm dying to try it honestly, I only need to step on the brakes now and then because I'm still learning blender and my dopesheet is a mess most of the time. 

About the breast thing: I'm not sure, as I haven't tried it either, but yes, I think that the difference in size of breast is a problem. Every animation is made with the default sim, including the puddingface, lol. When you have a chubby sim performing an animation that is made with the default body, sometimes arms and other things will go through the belly and such, especially with intimate animation where a lot of touching is involved. But yeah, there is no way around that, so I think most people understand that kind of limits and don't mind when aligning isn't perfect with every bodytype. 

Some examples with L666's animations, of which we all know they don't happen because of lack of skills ;)

post-1018818-0-64633200-1487070018_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-87046400-1487070022_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-78811200-1487070025_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-45062700-1487070028_thumb.jpgpost-1018818-0-05529000-1487070031_thumb.jpg

You can see his arm that goes through his belly, his belly that goes through her body, her hand that goes through his shoulder, his and her hand that go trough her breast, his face that goes through her breast, etc etc. 

Poor thang by the way, that girl, haha. This is my (almost empty) test world, lol, and they were some premade sims in my bin that had extreme body types. 

Back to the requests: you know what? When I share my first pack I will ask in that thread what kind of animations people like to see, so that I know what is wanted most. It's not granted that I will do it ofcourse, mostly because of my skills, but It's nice to know what people want. 

For myself I hated it that there were so many animations for the bed and floor, but so less for things like the counter, the loungechair etcetc. So my main goal is to "fill the gaps" for my own gameplay. 

I'm at least glad to announce that the second attempt for the last stage is going a lot better than the first. Sometimes you mustn't hesitate to start all over when things don't work out, tip #1 when animating. 

I have the rough draft of the animation ready, so now it's time to refine things (the hardest, most time consuming part actually), add translations of bones to make the movements more natural and apply facial expression, which is always my last step of the refining process. 

I like to give updates by the way, because sometimes I just feel the need to blab about my work and take a break from looking at it, haha. 

post-1018818-0-81423500-1487067722_thumb.gif

(as always, a gif)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...