my brand new mode list can someone go threw it for me

Is this a joke? Export that and paste it into a post.

no cause i can't tell what is wrong nor what mod could and needs to be fixed else it been fixed LOL why i posted here.

i reloaded the pregnancy mods threw FOMM yet only my character belly mesh is getting replaced but my companions (cant say i tried with cass yet. only venes and her belly mesh wont change no mater how long she preg.

the quest npcs are all normal though.

also im getting a few female characters purple and black head textures but the rest of the bodies are just fun. cant figure out what causing that

im sorry loogie, i dont know what mod is causing my issue.

You're getting purple meshes because you're missing textures some of those mods require - posting the load order won't help you get it figured out.

To export your load order, because the pregnancy thing could be caused by that, in FOMM click on "load order" and then "copy to clipboard." Paste that into a post.

You're getting purple meshes because you're missing textures some of those mods require - posting the load order won't help you get it figured out.

To export your load order, because the pregnancy thing could be cause by that, in FOMM click on "load order" and then "copy to clipboard." Paste that into a post.

some of the dark females not sure about the light skin. has this glitch

post-234591-0-73661900-1486145779_thumb.jpg

this only female mod i used outside of bouncy breasts

To export your load order, because the pregnancy thing could be cause by that, in FOMM click on "load order" and then "copy to clipboard." Paste that into a post.

As Loogie said, turn Archive Invalidation. You'll notice it's already activated, don't panic, just deactivate it and reactivate it. Tell us whether it worked or not.

As Loogie said, turn Archive Invalidation. You'll notice it's already activated, don't panic, just deactivate it and reactivate it. Tell us whether it worked or not.

fresh loaded BOG install

post-234591-0-01974600-1486740742_thumb.jpg

fresh loaded BOG install

And I ask you again: did you deactivate-reactivate archive invalidation? It doesn't matter how many times you install the mod, it need to be invalidated.

fresh loaded BOG install

And I ask you again: did you deactivate-reactivate archive invalidation? It doesn't matter how many times you install the mod, it need to be invalidated.

i have :o

fresh loaded BOG install

OK. Well, in that case I'm afraid I cannot be of use anymore. The last thing that comes to my mind is to check if there is any kind of incompatibility or lack of another mod.

Trust me, skin problems in FNV always seem impossible to fix and at the end it's always the silliest of errors.

fresh loaded BOG install

OK. Well, in that case I'm afraid I cannot be of use anymore. The last thing that comes to my mind is to check if there is any kind of incompatibility or lack of another mod.

Trust me, skin problems in FNV always seem impossible to fix and at the end it's always the silliest of errors.

does it matter if i have archive invalidation always turned on?  wait... Oo? turn it off and turn it back on?

fresh loaded BOG install

does it matter if i have archive invalidation always turned on?  wait... Oo? turn it off and turn it back on?

Yes. Do it every time you change textures.

fresh loaded BOG install

even if the texture install says the arcive is working properly?

fresh loaded BOG install

Yes yes. EVERY SINGLE TIME a new texture is applied.   

fresh loaded BOG install

could memorie be a reason they not showing

fresh loaded BOG install

Have you done the invalidation or not? If you did, I have no clue of what can be causing the problem.

fresh loaded BOG install

Have you done the invalidation or not? If you did, I have no clue of what can be causing the problem.

yes i have and still im getting the purple faces on some people not all of them just on the ones with dark skin. all the females with light skin are not touched D:

fresh loaded BOG install

yes i have and still im getting the purple faces on some people not all of them just on the ones with dark skin. all the females with light skin are not touched D:

Then I am afraid I do not know the answer. The only thing you can do is uninstalling all the body/skin mods and reinstall them one by one so you can detect the faulty mod.

fresh loaded BOG install

Then I am afraid I do not know the answer. The only thing you can do is uninstalling all the body/skin mods and reinstall them one by one so you can detect the faulty mod.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/54460/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fnewvegas%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D54460&pUp=1 would this fix them?

fresh loaded BOG install

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/54460/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fnewvegas%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D54460&pUp=1 would this fix them?

No, that's a totally separate mod, it doesn't have anything to do with Type 3. Please follow my previous tip, that's my best guess.

Archived