Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

WW Hot Tub only naked option

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Buddy16

Buddy16

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

I have wickedwhims and other ww animation and if I want to use a hot tub there are only 4 options: upgrade from handiness skill, naked, nap and wicked but for some reason I'm missing the option to bath in swimwear.

my gamelanguage is german.

I know sometimes there is a problem with languages difference between mod and game 

kaboose008

kaboose008

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

I have a similar problem. I only have the option to Skinny Dip and change the lighting

TURBODRIVER

TURBODRIVER

Wicked What?

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,532 posts

Hey Buddy16!

Please just make sure you don't have any other mods that include modifications to changing outfits that may not match your game version. Other than that, I can only recommend waiting for the next release of WickedWhims which does not include any overrides to hot tubs, so if that's the problem, it should fix it.

One thing you can try doing for now is removing 'TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Overrides.package' file from your Mods folder. That will remove some important overrides, but next release should not include any overrides of these sorts that would cause issues.