How do I switch positions between sex actors?

I used to have a swap position option, not anymore, its gone. I still have my sims set to anything goes which is what gave me the option to begin with. No idea, my sims just get a little excited I guess and screw up who is who. Turbo knkws there is an issue & next version will have a fix or improved recognition of what the simplayer intends to occur. Just waitin... 

Hey  StrongCringe102!

Actors Positions
When starting a sex interaction sims are set to their positions depending on the first possible role they fit into. It's random in a way.

You can switch sims positions by selecting one of the sims in the sex interaction as your active sim you're playing with and clicking on the other sim in the sex interaction. You should get the option to swap positions and if it's not available then consider changing gender settings to allow for that.

By definition, there is no way to define a top and bottom for sims. You can't resolve that between different animations, you can't resolve that with more than two sims and you can't resolve that with differences between setups creators make when creating roles in animations. Simply saying, only human can tell how it should be done for every individual situation.

• 2 years later...
On 2/12/2017 at 2:25 PM, LadySimme said:

I used to have a swap position option, not anymore, its gone. I still have my sims set to anything goes which is what gave me the option to begin with. No idea, my sims just get a little excited I guess and screw up who is who. Turbo knkws there is an issue & next version will have a fix or improved recognition of what the simplayer intends to occur. Just waitin... 

i'm having the same issue suddenly.. i saw it once but its now gone...i don't know whats going on and i checked every setting i could.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Hey, IDK if it's useful for anyone in 2022, but I had the same issue with "Swap roles" button. After updating to 1.93 Sims' version, this button just disappeared. But now, in version 173.2, is turned out that WW had a conflict with Kinky Whims. Dunno why. "Swap roles" button has appeared right after deleting Kinky Whims