As an experiment, I managed to finagle the wonderful (albeit incomplete) SOS Revealing Armors--particularly the ones by DarkSchneiderBS (Remember "Vanila"?) by rerouting the dependencies. Whaddaya know--the armors showed up. Too bad the dingles didn't, so your studly Argonians and Khajiit will just have open holes in their crotches when the armors are on. (Oh, and I suppose so will your humans and elves if you're...into that...sort of...thing.) So the armor shows up, the armor looks nice, but it's not rendering what dudes wanna see apart from taut hinders, so I'm at a loss. Heck, you people know more about this than I do! Kudos to the one who makes it work (and don't fret with extra bells and whistles, please, that kills projects so hard--though covering up NPCs by default would be nice. We don't want to see everyone's junk).

As for the resizing hack, it actually went smoother than the directions make it seem, although I didn't have an issue matching the testicles to shaft on a 1:1 ratio. Now if only they would work on gravity instead of having helium balls when you're lying down.

• 4 weeks later...

how to add it to female?

It is not impossible but extremely difficult in this version of SoS since it is based on SoS Light, so the schlong is integrated into a male body mesh. Most futanari bodies in Oldrim use full SoS which requires SKSE in order to equip/unequip the penis model.

If you are willing to do research, there are ways to combine meshes in 3d modeling programs and/or NifSkope.  I have never done this but I know it is technically possible.

Is there a way to make the dick bigger?

LOL!  I'm not gay and / or interested in massive dicks, but I did think the weiners are a bit puny in SOS Lite. "Lite" is right!  :D

LOL!  Me neither.  But man my big rough Nord has a pencil dick.:D

Is there a way to make the dick bigger?

LOL!  I'm not gay and / or interested in massive dicks, but I did think the weiners are a bit puny in SOS Lite. "Lite" is right!  :D

LOL!  Me neither.  But man my big rough Nord has a pencil dick. :D

Well his 2-handed weapons have to be compensating for something  :P

Hey, I know this might seem like a dumb question but I'm not sure how to fix it, it was fine at first but then I sorted the load order with LOOT and it messed up the textures on the penis and the butt ;( anyone know a fix?

LOOT usually doesn't interfere with mods.  I had a similar problem with the full version on the Original Skyrim.  I fixed it by uninstalling then reinstalling.  If using Windows 10 go into your Skyrim directory after you uninstall, and make sure all related files have been removed.  Or you will still have this problem.  Hope that helps.

I forgot to list the console commands to control the dick( no they don't start with wife lol)in the description so here they are, SOSSlowErect, SOSFastErect (use with caution may cause injury), and last and least, SOSflaccid ( DanmYouFugly can be tried has an alternative)

I've tried all the commands and I keep getting the message "Script command "XXXX" not found" (XXXX being the name of which command I was using).  Am I missing a part of the command outside of SOSSlowErect or SOSFastErect? 

For some reason, my skeleton.nif doesn't has that option   :-/

Expand it more. It's like subfolders.

Expand 9, then 10 -> 14 -> 92.

Mine doesn't have that option either.  Can it be I'm using the xpmse skeleton and not the sos skeleton?

I don't know about xpmse.

Try doing what I've written above.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any way to use this with the Lykaios race for SE? I would be happy just using the Khajit texture or anything else but have no idea how to tell what mod to use what texture. Right now the animations work great, and i resized successfully, but texture is glitched and looks really strange and it's terribly distracting. thanks.

is there a armorous adventures for SE yet that adds animations? i can't find one on LL

Yes there is, but on Nexus Mods

Its Flower Girls SE x

there is an optional file called Amorous patch I think.

thanks i noticed that when i finally decided to check out flower girls

Hi!

Trying to use this with Amorous Adventures and Flower Girls SE x I am however getting the penis alignment bug where is bent to the right side.

Not sure what im doing wrong here .. should I be installing either mods in any special order?

Having this problem too, is there a fix?

Me to, 

has it something to do with these two Mods?

What other body Mods do you have?

Maybe we can find out what's causing the problem.

-I got the bdsm mod (flower girls ) from here too.

I got these mods from Nexus

-Flower Girls 

-Flower Girls Bathing Beauties patch

-Flower Girls Immersive Wenches

-Fores New Idle

-Girly Animation

-Victorias High Heel walk Anmimation

-XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special     (overwritten by sos)- Maybe there are some "unoverwritten" files which mess things up a bit?

First reinstall the xp32 skeleton overwriting all, girly animation(fallout4?) and victorias hh are female only and should have no effect on males

• 3 weeks later...

How to you convert a race that uses SOS to SOS Light. Simply changing the master in the header doesn't seem to do it.

edit: I see that the meshes for body and member are now combined. I copied over the mesh of the member to the body and looks fine in Nifskope, but it is invisible in game.

• 1 month later...

is there anyway to ad a shlong to a female char?

I ported "Equipable Schlong" for myself and found it works perfectly up to a point. I used the CK to process the ESP to From 44, and updated what animations I could find using the batch process file available through Nexus. I used their SG Skin patch as I'm using SG skins.  The resulting equipped schlong even sways when walking.

However, that said I have one problem with it.  The animations definitely work (tested by using the console) but the Shift/pgup pgdn keyboard control does not adjust the erection, so my poor lass is impotent.  I'm looking into it.

is there anyway to ad a shlong to a female char?

I ported "Equipable Schlong" for myself and found it works perfectly up to a point. I used the CK to process the ESP to From 44, and updated what animations I could find using the batch process file available through Nexus. I used their SG Skin patch as I'm using SG skins.  The resulting equipped schlong even sways when walking.

However, that said I have one problem with it.  The animations definitely work (tested by using the console) but the Shift/pgup pgdn keyboard control does not adjust the erection, so my poor lass is impotent.  I'm looking into it.

Have you got it working and if so any download

Nope. Schlong stays as limp as (ahem) can be. Everything looks fantastic but the keyboard buttons don't do anything.  I can test the animation by using console commands and it works fine. But hammer as long as I can on SHIFT/PGUP, etc., it remains totally impotent!!   I guess it is the script. SO far as I know 99% of all Oldrim scripts work fine in Skyrim SE so I don't know what is going on here.

As for download, just download the original Oldrim version and convert.  I'm not the author so I can't offer it as a download and not being a modder I could not really offer support anyway.  Conversion is really easy.

I can test the animation by using console commands and it works fine. But hammer as long as I can on SHIFT/PGUP, etc., it remains totally impotent!!   I guess it is the script. SO far as I know so I don't know what is going on here.

Custom keypress will never work without SKSE. Don't even bother trying. You'll have to implement a workaround. 

" 99% of all Oldrim scripts work fine in Skyrim SE" is a massive overstatement. If that's the case, it would have taken me two hours to convert SexLab to SSE, not two weeks.

I can test the animation by using console commands and it works fine. But hammer as long as I can on SHIFT/PGUP, etc., it remains totally impotent!!   I guess it is the script. SO far as I know so I don't know what is going on here.

Custom keypress will never work without SKSE. Don't even bother trying. You'll have to implement a workaround. 

" 99% of all Oldrim scripts work fine in Skyrim SE" is a massive overstatement. If that's the case, it would have taken me two hours to convert SexLab to SSE, not two weeks.

Thanks for the clarification! The mod never mentioned SKSE as a dependency and so I didn't think of that. Durrr.

God I must come across as a complete plonker. I'm sorry. Especially about scripts. I wasn't really thinking of the complex large scripts.

I'll go and crawl under a stone and just play SE and shut up. 

Thank you for your help!