[WW] Body Replace Issue

ShantyMan

Hi,

I've mentioned my issue in the WW forums but I should elaborate here.

I use Better Body:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3682-sims-4-better-body/

and Lummia's skin:

http://luumiasims.com/post/152404590469/body-redux3-new-body-replacements-to-improve-your

These show up fine in CAS and in game on my outfits. Problem is that I wanted to have penis' on my females with female frames.

When I set my females as yes to "does this sim have a penis?" the better body is and skin are replaced. This happens when the sim is naked for animations. Ideally, I'd like all three to work together.

This issue is only with the bottom half as the top half still uses the better body and skin. I think that wickedwhims uses its own nude lower body when option is selected and then overwrites my default body and default skin. When I deselect the option, the textures are all there. 

The first screenshot is what it looks like in CAS and in-game without the option selected.

The second is what it looks like with the option enabled in animation.

Is there any way to correct this problem so that I can still use my body and skin textures with the female penis that WW provides?

post-1134020-0-25178100-1486577555_thumb.png

post-1134020-0-74695700-1486577560_thumb.png

Hey ShantyMan!

Looks like we have the same setup of Better Body and Luumia's skin.

Let's start with the body model issue. That one is impossible to fix unless Better Body author creates a special version with a penis. Both penis part and Better Body part occupy the same space. Sim penis isn't a separate part, it works as a whole bottom portion of sim body.

It would be perfect to have the penis as a separate part, but two problems occur when trying to do that.

First is that some sort of an outfit slot has to be taken to display sim penis and that slot has to be exclusively used just for that. It can get problematic and if done now, it would require everybody to use at least the most recent release of the game (new slots, not necessarily solving the problem).

Second just requires everybody to rework existing penis replacements and that's problematic because no one makes them that way and I am mainly talking about content that was not made especially for WickedWhims.

The texture issue is something I am not sure about and I have to take a look. There is no custom skin that is used by WW penis parts, so it might be that it's just incorrectly set. I will take a look.

Hey, thanks for the reply. I figured this was an issue that is just from both mods needing the same section on the body (I think of them as being two separate "bottom" parts that cant be worn at the same time).

I'm not really sure about the textures either as I managed to get them to show up using different skins than Lummia's. Though they came out quite ugly.

I'll probably just do my best to rig something together because I like using this mod so much.

Thanks for the help TurboDriver.

Archived