Plessure while getting Raped

asdfmovie666

This is probably a good starting point for you to continue:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgasm#Brain

I don't really have the time or interest to compare scientific research with your opinions or social commentary.

That is an appeal to authority fallacy.

You seem to be defining sexual pleasure by such a narrow definition that it doesn't even include the participants conscious opinion. I am pointing out that the common understanding of the term actually involves the opinion of the participants and is not limited to the mechanics of the physical reaction during a few seconds.

That isn't a comparison to science. That is a logical argument that is not addressed by your "science" references.

Besides, from your own link:

"What this means is that deactivation, letting go of all fear and anxiety, might be the most important thing, even necessary, to have an orgasm."

That seems to support what I've been writing about context and directly contradicts your assertion that the woman's mood isn't a factor.

Archived