Plessure while getting Raped

asdfmovie666

there isnt, an probably wont ever be, since you have to change the way sexlab works, like:

-disabling OrgasmStart and OrgasmEnd events which always plays and end of animation

well the above part is easy, hard part is:

-make fixes for all mods that hook into OrgasmStart event, like pregnancy mods and stuff

-testing and patching all broken mods

that should have been done with separate orgasms, but... probably cuz of compability reason its not

Not into forced orgasms? It's a thing, you know.

Hmm you are right but shouldn't they happen a lot rarer?

The Joy level of the Victim as the Aggressor are nearly the same.

It is just a Thought so if there isn't a Mod it's also ok but i just wanted to Optimize my Game Play :)

Keep in mind that it is likely that rape orgasms are massively underreported. That being said, studies show numbers everywhere from 5% to 87% of raped women experiencing orgasms. A bit under 50% seems to be a safe assumption (and common study result), and the few counsellors I've read that shared their general experiences anecdotally seem to have agreed on numbers between 20% and 50%. There is in fact a term called "body betrayal," to explain the confused feelings rape victims may have afterwards, so it happens often enough for this to get its own label.

Removing forced Orgasms!? You monster.

Not sure that's possible with how Sexlab works? Or if many people would be willingly to mess around with it.

Well ill try to change separate orgasms options since right now its quite useless since you almost never can achieve orgasm b4 animation ends

Hey guys just asking if there is any mod out or fix that change the Orgasm while getting raped

I would prefer that getting Raped don't trigger a Orgasm or much rarer.

Do anybody know something like that?

This is just a game and it's not real rape, but you don't get orgasms because you want to or if it's the right situation. orgasms happen on its own during stimulation. when someone gets raped they will likely experience an orgasm during it. Orgamsms have nothing to do with your happy level, You can get an orgasms during fear, or being choked to death.

Whats funny is almost all women fantasize about being raped, at some point. which is probably why they like to claim rape left and right even though it was most of the time consensual.

Personally I believe if a woman could get away with having sex with anyone she wished and not be labeled a "slut or labeled promiscuous" by men and more so than men other women she would fuck anything that moved.

Personally I believe if a woman could get away with having sex with anyone she wished and not be labeled a "slut or labeled promiscuous" by men and more so than men other women she would fuck anything that moved.

The most recent studies show that about 50% of women in relationships have cheated on their men, while about 25% of men in relationships have cheated on their women. Also, marriage and childbirth in western countries are at record low rates, what a surprise. (Germany has recently overtaken Japan with the worst birth rates in the world, but maybe the huge increase in recent rapes can help shore this up?) Despite this, 75% of divorces in the west are initiated by women, and 99% have said they would leave their man if he cheated. Farewell western civ culture, ironically getting wrecked through generational attrition by the excess luxury of self-destructive feminism and the freedoms that in moderation made it great.

Maybe...marriage is outdated...

I mean...why just have 1 expensive, needy, rl partner, when you can have an limitless amount of waifus that revolves around YOUR life...  :ph34r:

"Another Mary Roach gem, found in her book Stiff on human cadavers (and in her TED talk), is the study that found out if you stimulate the sacral nerve root of a beating-heart cadaver with an electrode, it triggers the Lazarus reflex, which is a movement in which the legally dead person will cross its arms across its chest. “Very unsettling for people working in pathology labs,” as Roach put it. Roach surmised that if a corpse can be stimulated to do the Lazarus, it could also be stimulated to orgasm. So she asked brain death expert Stephanie Mann:  “Could you conceivably trigger an orgasm in a dead person?” She said, ‘Yes, if the sacral nerve is being oxygenated, you conceivably could.’ Obviously it wouldn’t be as much fun for the person. But it would be an orgasm — nonetheless.” So not only can researchers make corpses do part of the macarena, they can also give dead people the time of their lives (deaths?)."

In other words, orgasm can be forcibly induced regardless of mental state or lack thereof.

Problem is the topic, it says "Plessure while getting raped" (yes, preserved the spelling error but get over it) when it should have said "Orgasm while getting raped" since those two items are not synonymous.

Regardless there is a mod right now being developed that this would be a perfect fit to the functionality it is adding.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/73385-sexlab-separate-orgasm/

Dead people don't feel pleasure, thanks Captain Obvious.

Right.

So, pointing out that electrodes can create an orgasm has roughly the same significance as saying that a bolt of lighting striking someones leg could cause them to jump higher than Lebron James.

No, it means that orgasms can be triggered independent of mood or any mental state, and since we know that orgasms also cause the reward circuit aka pleasure center to light up, it is inextricably linked with pleasure, assuming there is a consciousness to experience it.

As a bit of an aside, part of how this happens is that sexual stimulation impacts the areas responsible for fear and self control in the brain, so while it would seem logical to assume fear and orgasms are mutually exclusive - fear seeming to be a most unsexy emotion- nature takes a detour to do her thing.

"While stroking the clitoris, the parts of the female brain responsible for processing fear, anxiety and behavioral control start to relax and reduce in activity. This reaches a peak at orgasm when the female brain's emotion centers are effectively closed down to produce an almost trance-like state. Holstege is quoted as saying, at the 2005 meeting of the European Society for Human Reproduction and Development: "At the moment of orgasm, women do not have any emotional feelings." See https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/the-orgasmic-mind/

No, it means that orgasms can be triggered independent of mood or any mental state, and since we know that orgasms also cause the reward circuit aka pleasure center to light up, it is inextricably linked with pleasure, assuming there is a consciousness to experience it.

That doesn't seem to contradict my analogy. A person struck by lightning can jump higher than Lebron James despite being less athletic than Lebron James. A woman having a forced orgasm is having a physical reaction without (in all cases I've ever heard of) finding it pleasurable.

The belief that women secretly get something positive out of it has a long history of landing dudes in trouble.

I think the only possible way to decide whether your player character had a game - orgasm ( as i dont really wish to get into any debate about rl rape orgasms lol) is a way to manually turn that option on and off with a hotkey before a sexual act.

So for example if your being attacked and surrender to a bunch of horny bandits who then proceed to rape you, you can hit the hotkey, disabling orgasm and their effects. But i am not sure how realistic this idea is or if its even possible.

It would need to be a hotkey so that your not constantly going in and out of MCM and trying to find the orgasm options in the Sexlab MCM.

That doesn't seem to contradict my analogy [...] A woman having a forced orgasm is having a physical reaction without (in all cases I've ever heard of) finding it pleasurable.

Orgasms are controlled by the involuntary or autonomic nervous system and directly activate the pleasure/reward center of the brain, regardless of people's wishes to the contrary. While it is correct that an orgasm can be triggered by physical stimulation, it is also a neurological event in its own right.

If you consider the recently recognized "body betrayal" issue that surfaces in rape victims, you will see how things fall into place: why would people feel guilty about anything that felt bad during rape? That is to be expected, even if you had a so-called "non pleasurable orgasm" which is practically an oxymoron. No, the reason this phenomenon is recognized now is precisely because their body produced feelings of pleasure, which is in opposition to their mental state of being at the time before and after the orgasm.

If the ticklish feeling humans experienced were pleasure, instead, and shut down emotions while it happened, you might have a close analogy. You might be pretty angry or afraid directly before and after an involuntary tickling, but the tickling itself would essentially feel the same.

If the ticklish feeling humans experienced were pleasure, instead, and shut down emotions while it happened, you might have a close analogy. You might be pretty angry or afraid directly before and after an involuntary tickling, but the tickling itself would essentially feel the same.

So, you are saying that you would experience equal pleasure from getting a massage by Hugh Heffner compared to getting the same massage from a Playboy Playmate?

I think that the brain plays a bigger role in assessing context and adjusting how physical sensations are processed. For example, a person riding a roller coaster has the same physical sensation as someone falling off of a building to their death. In one case, the sensation is experienced as fun. In the other it is terrifying. Same difference between rape and consensual sex. Context matters.

It's one thing to fantasize about women having "body betrayal" and being turned into nymphomaniacs against their will in hentai magazines. It's another to think that is a real thing.

In one case, the sensation is experienced as fun. In the other it is terrifying. Same difference between rape and consensual sex. Context matters.

That is why it was significant that I mentioned sexual stimulation and orgasms shutting down emotional centers of the brain, in women more so than men.

It's one thing to fantasize about women having "body betrayal" and being turned into nymphomaniacs against their will in hentai magazines. It's another to think that is a real thing.

"Women turned into nymphomaniacs?" I saw noone saying that except you. As far as body betrayal during rape being real, I'm not going to bother to google that for you.

In one case, the sensation is experienced as fun. In the other it is terrifying. Same difference between rape and consensual sex. Context matters.

That is why it was significant that I mentioned sexual stimulation and orgasms shutting down emotional centers of the brain, in women more so than men.

So, your position is that there is a brief moment where the brain shuts down. Then, it comes back and the terror resumes.

And you think that fits within most peoples definition of the term "sexual pleasure"?

So, your position is that there is a brief moment where the brain shuts down. Then, it comes back and the terror resumes.

And you think that fits within most peoples definition of the term "sexual pleasure"?

This is probably a good starting point for you to continue:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgasm#Brain

I don't really have the time or interest to compare scientific research with your opinions or social commentary.

Archived