Rhames' The Naughty Help

Rhames01

The mod is dead it said that he will not support it.

When did Rhames say he's no longer supporting the mod?  He did mention he has other obligations to attend to hence the slower updates.

And also the mod still works fine. I'm running the latest updated version of the game with all DLCs.

the mod doesn´t work with the new update

please fix this

If you can let me know the specifics of how it is not working I can try to address it.  For example, it is working fine on my version but that doesn't mean you aren't having problems that can't be addressed.  Just let me know and I'll try to help the best I can.

The mod is dead it said that he will not support it.

Thank you for speaking for me. I really appreciate it especially when I said no such thing.

• 2 weeks later...

okay.. think I have it and its working (I think)  so I hired a Butler and I now have 3 :)  House is a bit small for that  what I really want are 1 Butler and 1 full time maid .  is there anyway to get rid of the excess butlers and have 1 of each? :)

Otherwise I will have to dress 2 of the butlers as maids and play with their traits :)

Regards

okay.. think I have it and its working (I think)  so I hired a Butler and I now have 3 :)  House is a bit small for that  what I really want are 1 Butler and 1 full time maid .  is there anyway to get rid of the excess butlers and have 1 of each? :)

Otherwise I will have to dress 2 of the butlers as maids and play with their traits :)

Regards

It seems you've downloaded the experimental version with new features that hires three of each Service Sim every time you request a service. What you'll need to do is just fire two of the butlers, and keep your favorite one. If you still want two or more maids, you can just request a Maid Service and you'll be sent three maids, fire whichever ones you want.

Regards

It seems you've downloaded the experimental version with new features that hires three of each Service Sim every time you request a service. What you'll need to do is just fire two of the butlers, and keep your favorite one. If you still want two or more maids, you can just request a Maid Service and you'll be sent three maids, fire whichever ones you want.

Yeah.. tried that..  if you fire one butler they all walk out. :(

Ièll try the basic one for now and see what happens.

• 3 weeks later...

Probably won't get any response, but the mod works mostly fine for me. The only problem I'm having is the 3rd butler that shows up (after you leave the lot) keeps changing sims. The first 2 are completely consistent and that's great, but the third one keeps showing up as a freshly created sim anytime i travel which is unfortunate.

Does this happen for anyone else? If so anyone find a solution?

@Jimajams852 Are you using the current build of the mod or the experimental version of the mod which hires three of each helper at the same time? If you're using the current build you shouldn't be able to hire three butlers unless you have install another mod which allows this then it's a conflict with that mod.  If you're using the experimental version of the mod (which it sounds like you are) it was noted that this version of the mod would be buggy, unstable, and unsupported. 

The current build still works beautifully for me with the latest version of the game with all expansion packs. 

I'm sure Rhames is still working on the mod with more features while he catches up with his busy life.

@Jimajams852 Are you using the current build of the mod or the experimental version of the mod which hires three of each helper at the same time? If you're using the current build you shouldn't be able to hire three butlers unless you have install another mod which allows this then it's a conflict with that mod.  If you're using the experimental version of the mod (which it sounds like you are) it was noted that this version of the mod would be buggy, unstable, and unsupported. 

The current build still works beautifully for me with the latest version of the game with all expansion packs. 

I'm sure Rhames is still working on the mod with more features while he catches up with his busy life.

Yeah it is the beta version, I was just wondering if anyone had found a workaround or had the same issue. I think I figured out why it's doing it. Every time I go to a different lot and come back or load a save, it charges my household the 175 initial service fee and basically ignores the first 2 butlers i have, and replaces the 3rd with a "newly hired" one. Might have to settle with just one butler D: (which is a shame, because the vanilla butlers are so useless that you almost need 3 for them to function lol.)

AHA! So I managed to find a work around that let me keep all three butlers!

Gonna post it here in case anyone else has the issue I had. It's pretty simple really:

1: Have the beta version(the 3 hired at a time version on.)

2: Hire butlers.

3: Leave lot so the 3rd one will show up, then come back home.

4: Save.

5: Remove the beta version of the mod, and install the normal stable(single hire) version

6: Reload the save and test to your heart's content to make sure the 3rd one is persistent.

7: Spend a stupid amount of time customizing your personal servants :D

Just be aware that if you fire them for whatever reason, when you rehire a butler you will only get one, and it will most likely be a random.( happened when I tested it)

Also remember to be careful and backup your saves before doing this. I haven't had any issues so far, but It's good practice to do so.

Thanks a bunch Rhames for the wonderful mod , hope you do eventually update this mod, would love to see your work finished. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure what is causing it, or maybe I am just blind as a bat.  But I cannot find the options that allow the nanny, or maid to be live-in.  Also it is not letting me hire additional butlers or nannies.  I must be overlooking something but haven't got a clue what.

What are the requirements for this mod?  I have the base game (of course), and the expansion that adds the butler.  Do I need the MCC in addition to this?

Thank you for your help in advanced.

• 1 month later...

All the butlers i seem to get are old women shaped like a christmas tree, and how can i change what the maid wears? or looks like. I've heard MCC bandied about but i don't know what it is and can't seem to find it

https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/

MCC lets you control things like fisical and ingame parameters.

for what you need to do I think is enough to enable the cheats via console and then right click and modify in cas the butler.

Or, once you contract a butler you can go to modify his family in cas e put her how you like.

MCC is useful because it let you scroll NPC clothes on the go.

Have fun!

Archived