Wickedwhims - Horney Moodlets

jackie7sims

Hey Guys,

Not sure if these are planned for the future. Please could it be possible for someone to create Moodlets ie "Feeling Horney" "Feeling Very Horney" "Feeling Ravenously Horney" etc.

To be honest my favourite male sim some times is showing a bored Moodlet which disappoints me somewhat. Can't imagine why when after climax his Moodlet then contradicts this by indicating that he's totally satisfied. After having played Sims 3 I feel this is what's missing. Realistically though sexual urges are the norm.

Thank you!

That's pretty much a thing already.

I am not putting that out of the realm of possibility, but I didn't like the idea of making sim horny and forcing the player to deal with that. I am partially referring to KW in this case.

Instead, a Desire Level was implemented.

Desire is something that grows in a sim from touching and romantic interactions as well as seeing other sims of preferred gender nude.

With enough desire, sim gets a positive desire buff that will result in extra satisfaction from sex/masturbation. Possibly higher chances from asking for sex, but I have not decided on that yet.

Too much desire will result in a negative desire buff that requires you to release the tension. You need to be careful to not overload a sim with desire.

Desire cooldowns around the time that sim would spend sleeping the whole night. Negative interactions result in loss of desire too.

Later on, desire will be used as a tool to trigger autonomy sex for NPC sims.

I am not putting that out of the realm of possibility, but I didn't like the idea of making sim horny and forcing the player to deal with that. I am partially referring to KW in this case.

Desire is something that grows in a sim from touching and romantic interactions as well as seeing other sims of preferred gender nude.

With enough desire, sim gets a positive desire buff that will result in extra satisfaction from sex/masturbation. Possibly higher chances from asking for sex, but I have not decided on that yet.

Too much desire will result in a negative desire buff that requires you to release the tension. You need to be careful to not overload a sim with desire.

Desire cooldowns around the time that sim would spend sleeping the whole night. Negative interactions result in loss of desire too.

Includeing Rape for Sims with certain traits, I hope. :)

• 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 2/8/2017 at 12:26 PM, TURBODRIVER said:

Isn't there a way to disable this? My sim keeps getting Sexual Desire (from high desire) moodlet that makes him always flirty, im deleting the moodlet with ui cheat but it keeps coming back unless he's alone in the room.

Archived