Cherry Hotalings CBBE Physics mod CHCBBEP

CherryHotaling

Cherry Hotalings CBBE Physics mod
CHCBBEP

Description
This is an ongoing mod that gives the CBBE body a bit more oomph physics wise for breast movement.
Breasts will now move more with standard animations, movements and even pushes.

I plan on converting many popular armors and clothing to include these physics so that people will not need to try and go through the painful process of converting armor and clothing to the new physics on their own.

Video:

YouTube Video

Requirements
Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE- by Caliente and Ousnius is required for this to even work, so if you do not have that mod first grab it now!
BodySlide and Outfit Studio by Ousnius and Caliente

Installation
Add the following lines to your "Fallout4Custom.ini" file located in "Documents\My Games\Fallout4" 
(IF you dont have those lines in already):

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
sResourceDataDirsFinal=

Manual

1. Download the file and extract the contents of the folders you need into your Data folder using 7-zip.

Mod Organizer/Nexus Mod Manager

1. Install the archive to Mod Organizer/Nexus Mod Manager 

Using the Mod

1. Open Bodyslide
  2. Click on groups and select CherrysCBBEBodyPhysics
  3. Select your preset or use mine if you wish
  4. Click build
  5. The nude body will now have the physics applied to it.

FAQ
Q: Will this mod overwrite my CBBE installation?
A: No it contains stand alone files that avoid overwriting CBBE

Q: Will you be converting armor/clothing XXXX to use physics?
A: I will if I can, you can suggest it in the posts and I will try to see what I can do. I have a set of ones I want to do first so I might take a bit to get to yours!

Q: Does your sweet body preset come with this mod?
A: Yes I included it. In body slide There should be a preset called "Cherrys CBBE Body Preset" Select that one

Q: Will armor/Clothing I wear automatically use the physics?
A: No the armors/Clothing must be converted to use it.

Q: Will you put a guide up to show how to convert Armor/Clothing to use this physics mod?
A: Yes I will post it on this page possibly by next week with examples

Adding Physics to armor clothing tutorial:
There are two kinds of armor/clothing sets.
Ones that include the CBBE body with the armor/clothing and ones that dont have a body in the file. Please be sure to follow the instructions for the right one!

--Check if Armor/Clothing has the CBBE body in the file already--
1) Open up Body slide, then click Outfit Studio on the bottom right.
2) Click File --> Load project --> pick the armor/clothing you want to have physics applied.
3) After the file is loaded, on the top right you should see all the pieces that the outfit is made up of. If you see the CBBE body on the list (Usually colored in green) and/or you can see the body in the scene with the armor then you have the CBBE body in your scene. If you dont see it then you dont have it in your scene.

--Steps if your Armor/Clothing already has a CBBE body in it--
1) Click file --> Import --> Navigate to where the CherrysCBBEPhysics.nif file is. It should be located in the Tools/Bodyslide/ShapeData/CherrysCBBEbodyphysics folder (or something simular) This will import a new body into the scene, the way to tell is that you should see a new CBBE body in the list on the top right, many times named "CBBE Outfit"
2) Make a note mentally of the name of the original CBBE body reference (Its usually just called CBBE)
3) On the list on the top right, Right click on the new imported CBBE body (Usually called "CBBE Outfit") and Select "Set Reference" This will turn the name of the newly imported CBBE body green.
4) Now we want to select ALL of the pieces of the outfit including the original CBBE body BUT NOT THE NEW CBBE body we imported. We can do this by selecting the top item in the list --> holding shift and click on the second to last item on the list (Not  the new GREEN CBBE body which is usually the last item on the list)
5) Right click on any of the pieces that you highlighted --> select "Copy Bone Weights"
6) The dialog box that pops up with the range, leave the defaults, it should be fine, then click ok  (this might take a minute depending on how big the outfit is)
7) Click on the original CBBE body that was included with the outfit, then right click the original CBBE body and select "Set reference" This should turn the original CBBE body green in the list.
8) Select the imported CBBE body --> Right click --> Delete --> click ok
9) Click File --> Save --> (If you get a popup that says some verticies were not weighted it should be ok to click continue or ok you just should test the outfit in game to make sure it moves ok, if it doesnt play witht he sliders in step 6 then do the rest of the steps)
10) If you are done converting all files CLOSE Outfit studio and Body slide!!! Then reopen Body slide and you can Batch convert or select the single outfit and build it to your preset shape or the shape you like. You MUST build the outfit in Body Slide after you save it for it to show up in game, Also it is important to reopen the whole program after all the outfits you saved and worked on to ensure that they get built properly in Bodyslide after.
11) !!important note!! Most of the time it is very important to convert all pieces including boots and accessories that come with an outfit even if it doesnt cover the breasts or butt. If you do not, when you wear boots/shoes or accessories that you didnt convert with something you converted you will get odd results of clipping and/or body mismatch.
12) Done!! Have fun!

--Steps if your Armor/Clothing does NOT have a CBBE body in it--
1) Click file --> Import --> Navigate to where the CherrysCBBEPhysics.nif file is. It should be located in the Tools/Bodyslide/ShapeData/CherrysCBBEbodyphysics folder (or something simular) This will import a new body into the scene, the way to tell is that you should see a new CBBE body in the list on the top right, many times named "CBBE Outfit"
2) On the list on the top right, Right click on the new imported CBBE body (Usually called "CBBE Outfit") and Select "Set Reference" This will turn the name of the newly imported CBBE body green.
3) Now we want to select ALL of the pieces of the outfit BUT NOT THE NEW CBBE body we imported. We can do this by selecting the top item in the list --> holding shift and click on the second to last item on the list (Not the new GREEN CBBE body which is usually the last item on the list)
4) Right click on any of the pieces that you highlighted --> select "Copy Bone Weights"
5) The dialog box that pops up with the range, leave the defaults, it should be fine, then click ok  (this might take a minute depending on how big the outfit is)
6) !!IMPORTANT!! Click File --> Save AS --> UNCHECK the option on the bottom LEFT of the popup box that says "Copy Reference Body" (If you get a popup that says some verticies were not weighted it should be ok to click continue or ok you just should test the outfit in game to make sure it moves ok, if it doesnt play witht he sliders in step 5 then do the rest of the steps)
7) If you are done converting all files CLOSE Outfit studio and Body slide!!! Then reopen Body slide and you can Batch convert or select the single outfit and build it to your preset shape or the shape you like. You MUST build the outfit in Body Slide after you save it for it to show up in game, Also it is important to reopen the whole program after all the outfits you saved and worked on to ensure that they get built properly in Bodyslide after.
8) !!important note!! Most of the time it is very important to convert all pieces including boots and accessories that come with an outfit even if it doesnt cover the breasts or butt. If you do not, when you wear boots/shoes or accessories that you didnt convert with something you converted you will get odd results of clipping and/or body mismatch.
9) Done!! Have fun!

Credits
Caliente and Ousnius for the amazing body mod they created!

Armor/Clothing Credits
Armor/Clothing credits on the Nexus a Growing list

Download:

Cherry Hotalings CBBE Physics CHCBBEP

Enjoy!

Just installed. Vast improvement over the previous CBBEBodyPhysics. Much less jittering.

Very well done! Excellent work.

Any tips on building the outfits to minimize clipping?

I'm having issues with underboob clipping with the lower vertex count outfits and larger breasts. I will mess around with weight painting and see if that helps.

Also, I added in a few additional sliders originally for the janebody to your mod.

They are fitness sliders with some muscle definition and ab sliders.

Feel free to use it if you like.

Thanks again for this mod!

BodySlide.7z

Though he physic effect does not work very well, but the shape is quite beautiful

Yeah, it's too bad we can't just move what we already have in Skyrim over to Fallout 4, but things will get there eventually.

We didn't have awesome boob physics over night in Skyrim either, I think it took about a year to get it to a desirable state, if memory serves.

UPDATE: ...and from what I've just seen in game, this mod is headed down the right track. I just got a chance to test this out and this is definitely an improvement as far as boob physics for Fallout 4 is concerned. I got some slight jittering every now and then, but not terrible, but as far as how the boobs respond to motion things are looking good, they droop and pull away from the chest when kneeling down (as they should, and would in real life), and they sway and move appropriately with sudden movements. The only thing that's missing is the characteristic bounce during running animations (instead they seem to behave like a drop of water when fast moving air is applied to it), but this is looking nice so far. Also, I'm not getting the weird bug that I used to, where my character's clothes get permanently stretched out of shape by the physics, and the boobs don't become lodged in the rib cage anymore, so that's also a plus.

Over all I'm pleased with this so far. I don't have to uninstall it from my game. :lol:

*gasp* the one and only CherryH, the path opener in Skyrim physics and animations?!

It's a shame things learnt during Skyrim modding were made obsolete in F4, and HDT must give way for "manual work" animations + converting. Therefore it's nice to see an expert here, hard work appreciated :D

I messed with the file a bit in Outfit Studio and came up with the following edits. It's a bit less "jittery" when stationary (for me at least), and (I think) a bit more bouncy, but it's late so I didn't really test that too much. I can say that boobs definitely appear less flat with these hand done edits. All I did was tone down the green parts to be more of a cyan color as opposed to light green on the top parts of the breasts, and I made the bottom parts of the breasts a bit more blue (not sure what that would look like as far as numbers are concerned). I guess it would make sense though, that toning down the intensity of the weights in the right areas could cause the physics to behave in a more "bouncy" fashion as opposed to a "flowing" fashion like fabric, as things like rubber behave similarly because they are more "solid".. if that makes any sense.

I would advise using this file with caution, as is true with anything that is experimental. I definitely wouldn't use it with any physics enabled clothes, as I'm not sure how nicely the old and new weight sets will play together.

Anyway, I hope this doesn't disappoint too badly, and that I'm not just seeing things..

Tools.rar

The more that I mess with the weights on this file and test it in game, the more convinced I am that it won't be possible to get the desired effects until a plug in can be made for F4SE. That's the way it works for Skyrim, and it looks like that's the way it's going to have to work in this case as well. The only difference is that a custom skeleton with added bones had to be created to get it to work in Skyrim, but the skeleton part was already handled in the case of Fallout 4. I remember early boob physics for Skyrim before the plug in for SKSE and how they behaved, and they were always buggy as fuck, even more so than they are for this game.

The one thing I'm not entirely sure on, as far as how it worked, is BBP. I believe that mod relied on customized animation files plus a custom skeleton with breast bones added, rather than physics to achieve the effects that it did (which it did rather well I might add). That might be a more viable alternative in the mean time for Fallout 4, though I don't remember if BBP required SKSE in order to function, as it's been a few years since I used that mod.

The more that I mess with the weights on this file and test it in game, the more convinced I am that it won't be possible to get the desired effects until a plug in can be made for F4SE. That's the way it works for Skyrim, and it looks like that's the way it's going to have to work in this case as well. The only difference is that a custom skeleton with added bones had to be created to get it to work in Skyrim, but the skeleton part was already handled in the case of Fallout 4. I remember early boob physics for Skyrim before the plug in for SKSE and how they behaved, and they were always buggy as fuck, even more so than they are for this game.

The one thing I'm not entirely sure on, as far as how it worked, is BBP. I believe that mod relied on customized animation files plus a custom skeleton with breast bones added, rather than physics to achieve the effects that it did (which it did rather well I might add). That might be a more viable alternative in the mean time for Fallout 4, though I don't remember if BBP required SKSE in order to function, as it's been a few years since I used that mod.

The skrim BBP/TBBP system is just skeleton nodes and special animations. While the hdt-pe/smp use these nodes to perform animations

Though he physic effect does not work very well, but the shape is quite beautiful

Yeah, it's too bad we can't just move what we already have in Skyrim over to Fallout 4, but things will get there eventually.

We didn't have awesome boob physics over night in Skyrim either, I think it took about a year to get it to a desirable state, if memory serves.

UPDATE: ...and from what I've just seen in game, this mod is headed down the right track. I just got a chance to test this out and this is definitely an improvement as far as boob physics for Fallout 4 is concerned. I got some slight jittering every now and then, but not terrible, but as far as how the boobs respond to motion things are looking good, they droop and pull away from the chest when kneeling down (as they should, and would in real life), and they sway and move appropriately with sudden movements. The only thing that's missing is the characteristic bounce during running animations (instead they seem to behave like a drop of water when fast moving air is applied to it), but this is looking nice so far. Also, I'm not getting the weird bug that I used to, where my character's clothes get permanently stretched out of shape by the physics, and the boobs don't become lodged in the rib cage anymore, so that's also a plus.

Over all I'm pleased with this so far. I don't have to uninstall it from my game. :lol:

Thanks hun! Glad you are enjoying it!

Thanks Cherry!  I've already downloaded off the nexus and can't wait for more outfits!

Keep up the good work!

Thank you!

If I installed some animiation replace mods, for example, the [better female walk], will the breast physics still work?

Animations dont cause problems with the physics

BTW I was the original creator of Breast and butt physics for skyrim.

Looks nice but if you could add some weight to the center the breasts won't look weird when jumping. I can add some weight with outfit studio but this isn't the best way to do it.

Try Version 1.1 I released.

I may update it in the future to have more realistic bounce etc. Problem is that its clock physics for havok so it takes a while to get right as I cant export it out of 3ds max the way i want.

My original Skyrim physics I created brand new bones that used animation.

Those same bones were later used with Havok springs

Thanks hun! Glad you are enjoying it!

Thanks Cherry!  I've already downloaded off the nexus and can't wait for more outfits!

Keep up the good work!

Thank you!

If I installed some animiation replace mods, for example, the [better female walk], will the breast physics still work?

Animations dont cause problems with the physics

BTW I was the original creator of Breast and butt physics for skyrim.

Looks nice but if you could add some weight to the center the breasts won't look weird when jumping. I can add some weight with outfit studio but this isn't the best way to do it.

Try Version 1.1 I released.

I may update it in the future to have more realistic bounce etc. Problem is that its clock physics for havok so it takes a while to get right as I cant export it out of 3ds max the way i want.

My original Skyrim physics I created brand new bones that used animation.

Those same bones were later used with Havok springs

I thought you were the one who originally created BBP, but I wasn't really sure. It's too bad F4SE isn't complete yet, those Havok springs would make things work allot nicer.

!!Version 2.0!!

BUTT physics are here! 2 bones controlling the booty for a better look and feel!

Smoother breast movement! Less Vibration and more movement!

Re-weighted the Breasts to go with the new Cloth update I did for better movement!

Rebuilding outfits to go with new weights Look for CHCBBEP 2.0 required in the description of the optional files

Thanks for updating, Cherry!

The motion looks more natural now and much less twitchy than the last version.

Also, I should mention that following the tutorial for importing the bones onto other CBBE-enabled outfits works for the Atomic Beauty body. It seems to work well when the weight painting is adjusted for the default size. Great work!

!!Version 2.0!!
BUTT physics are here! 2 bones controlling the booty for a better look and feel!
Re-weighted the Breasts to go with the new Cloth update I did for better movement!
Rebuilding outfits to go with new weights Look for CHCBBEP 2.0 required in the description of the optional files

I thought a little vibration was a good thing though. ;)

!!Version 2.0!!

Hey Cherry. Glad to see you. :) Just wanted to ask is this a final version or you have in mind some adjustment?

Also what would happen if I replace default OutfitStudio cbbe body with yours? So instead of looking out for your outfit I just click "File->Load reference"

I just got a chance to try the new file out in game, and while it does move a little more the way it's supposed to, my character's boobs move in and out and get bigger and smaller, from one boob to the other, in a very exaggerated fashion with the slightest movement. I'm not sure if that may have something to do with the way my character's boobs are shaped, or the size, or what, but that's the way the new file is behaving for me.

I just got a chance to try the new file out in game, and while it does move a little more the way it's supposed to, my character's boobs move in and out and get bigger and smaller, from one boob to the other, in a very exaggerated fashion with the slightest movement. I'm not sure if that may have something to do with the way my character's boobs are shaped, or the size, or what, but that's the way the new file is behaving for me.

I've had that problem with both the old and updated version on my more modestly endowed character (vanilla preset). The mod is basically unusable for me because of how weird the animations look.

I've had that problem with both the old and updated version on my more modestly endowed character (vanilla preset). The mod is basically unusable for me because of how weird the animations look.

Yeah, hopefully F4SE gets finalized sooner rather than later, the we can get some boob physics that behave the way they were intended.. not that this isn't a really good effort.

The earlier file was actually more stable for me.

Archived