Update to FO4 and F4SE

stronggater

I suppose it was my fault for not turning off auto-updates considering that FO4 is still being updated, but I was just checking to see if there was anyway to roll back my FO4 to the previous update since I can no longer run my F4SE since the SE doesn't support the newest FO4 version, or do I just have to wait till the F4SE team to update it for the new version?

Either use it and disable the mods that require F4SE for the time being , or use the previous exe . I have a saved copy of 1.8.7 if you need it if you havent a copy yourself .

Hey, would I be able to get a copy of that .exe? I was a dumbass and forgot to disable auto-update (haven't modded a game still receiving updates for quite some time lol)

If the policy is ok ( after all everyone who has the game has the exe through proper means and to warez people the exe is no good on its own anyway ) then I'll upload it here or on a site somewhere if it would suck up too much bandwidth here . Anyone here got any guidelines for that ? I'm pretty sure people have posted links to previous exes even on Bethesda's own forums so I'm guessing it should be ok yeah ? If not any mod is welcome to delete the link .

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bg5v16kvildcnt3/Fallout41.8.7.zip

You could maybe be right due to the new ' Featured ' files bit when you go to the Mods link inside the game . I'll leave the link up for people who want to try it but you could be right . I only use F4SE on the odd occasion I want LooksMenu enabled , so it doesnt affect me personally but for those that do theyre free to have a go at trying it anyway .

Archived