You have random CTD's? This helped me, after 5 Years nomore CTD's.

Khajiirah

Well, i had random CTD's since 3 Years or more, i cant remember.

Thats why i diddn't play Skyrim anymore..

I had crashes when..

I did go into an Interior/Exterior,

near Whiterun, Windhelm or other places where much NPC's where around,

as i opened a Menu,

as i tried to Save,

My Favourite Crash was.. while i was Running or Walking. -> blob... Desktop! *rawrrrrrr*

aww so much crashes and crashes...

Before 2 Months i did find this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnmkloC905Q Start watch at 1:10 Minutes please.

It is a Mod, which creates a Log File, it shows you how to expand Memory for SKSE.

As my Skyrim crashed again, i did go into the Folder where the Log file was created and Tada!!

I see my SKyrim used 364 Memory as it crashed, and yes the same Memory was set in SKSE.ini.

So i watched this Tutorial Video, it explains how to use this Mod here, how it works and what it is.

After i watched it, i started skyrim and it did not Crash, Also as i loaded a Savegame it diddnt crash.

But after a while i had a crash again, so i extended the Memory again by watching the Video again.

Now i have a setting of 1024 Memory in my SKSE.ini, but also i had to set "ExpandMemoryx64" or something similiar in the ENB.ini to false.

After i did this, my SKyrim runs...runs...and after 9 Hours of playing with total 255 Mods, also much Sexlab Mods and Mods with Scripts...

I never again had a Random CTD.

Now my Skyrim works since 2 Months, and just this week i have palyed 66 Hours of Skyrim my Steam tolds me. lol

SO for all who have Random CTD, try this.

Update 02/19/17 - 16:05 CET

- Played now more as 189 Hours in the past Weeks - Still no CTD or other Crashes. Sometimes i did play skyrim 4-6 Hours a Day, without even one crash.

Also with Merged Mods. 243 Plugins (386)Plugins (No Texture Mods).

Update 02/11/17 - 08:57 CET

- Played now more as 115 Hours in the past 2 Weeks - Not only one Crash. Aww.. =^..^=

(I also have to say i use many, many Sexlab Mods and a total of 255 Plugin files [some Armors/Followers merged (320 Plugin Files)])

For awhile, I only had crashes while loading a save. I found some new ini settings that I could apply to enblocal.ini that worked extremly well. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73618/ is where to get info on it.

It basically adds a new section called threads to enblocal.ini.

DataSyncMode=1 and PriorityMode=0 work very well for me even though I have an Intel CPU with 4 cores.

I don't think all versions of enboost support the Threads feature. 0.308 is newest and works fine with it.

• 2 weeks later...

For awhile, I only had crashes while loading a save. I found some new ini settings that I could apply to enblocal.ini that worked extremly well. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73618/ is where to get info on it.

It basically adds a new section called threads to enblocal.ini.

DataSyncMode=1 and PriorityMode=0 work very well for me even though I have an Intel CPU with 4 cores.

I don't think all versions of enboost support the Threads feature. 0.308 is newest and works fine with it.

Okay, well i tried this now and yes my Savegames load, and i dont get any CTD's anymore while loading a savegame.

So for all who have CTD's:

1. If you get CTD's before you see the Main Menu = Missing Plugin File (Some of your Plugins need other Plugins/Master FIles) to work.

2. If you get CTD's while playing Skyrim (ANY kind of CTD, open menus, try to enter a cell, running around, etc.), google for MemoryBlocksLog and use this Mod/watch the Tutorial Video.

3. If you Peoples get CTD while loading a current Savegame, write "DataSyncMode=1" in your EnbLocal.ini

And the Moderators should stick this Post here, well i would please for it in the Name of all who have CTD's.

3. If you Peoples get CTD while loading a current Savegame, write "DataSyncMode=1" in your EnbLocal.ini

Actually for crash on load of a save game it is better to use Continue Game No Crash:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78557/?

Having DataSyncMode at anything other than 0 can cause stuttering in the game and hurt your framerate.

So, thanks for your sugestion and help!

Aww... Khajii needz download and test it! 

=^..^=

Update:

Yep, it helped and solved the Problem with the Savegame Loading. aww, thanks for that.

But everything else i found on nexus diddnt solve these CTD's,

SKyrim Crash Fix, Skyrim memory fix, ctd fixes, and all these Mods and Tools, aolso Savegamecleaner, skyrimtool etc.

None of these helped to fix all CTD's. (this for 5 years, lol)

I did uninstall all of thse fixes and just tried the Memoryblogslog-Thing, by exenting my SKSE.ini Memory to 1024.

And since i've done that, I've played 300 Hours Skyrim and no CTD's, haha.. yes NOT ONLY ONE! :-)

Archived