[Sims 4] TrampStamp Tattoos

View File

Tattoos...

At 3 different positions with around 30 recolours each.
lower back, lower front, right leg (right ass cheek uses the spot for the leg)
They will not show up at random on your NPC Sims.

A few of them are shown in the screenshots.

I hope you enjoy them.
Let me know if you want to see more and if you have ideas for future updates.

in my game does not appear new tatuerovok

Had this problem before in my other thread about Erotic Art, that for some the content is not showing up. Sadly I do not have a solution.

Which game version are you using? 1.27?

I use version 1.25.136.1020. try updating

Hey, just wanted to thank you for putting in the changelog that all you did was change the description instead of doing what other people do on here and Nexus where they don't seem to change anything yet their file is somehow on top of the last updated or most recent files without any file changes to them.  

Hey, just wanted to thank you for putting in the changelog that all you did was change the description instead of doing what other people do on here and Nexus where they don't seem to change anything yet their file is somehow on top of the last updated or most recent files without any file changes to them.  

you´re welcome

• 1 month later...

This is in solitare theme how on earth do you expect us to use a file  when the stanrd download files are mostly rar. Finally sorted this out.

Right click,properties,opens with: click change,find win rar in apps/programs, find WinRAR archiver click on it, click apply and hopefully you'll have it!

A of a chew on ,but worth it.

My Sims with these tattoos, they work for both male and female

more male specific in this theme would be awesome

I am glad that you like them!

This is in solitare theme how on earth do you expect us to use a file  when the stanrd download files are mostly rar. Finally sorted this out.

Right click,properties,opens with: click change,find win rar in apps/programs, find WinRAR archiver click on it, click apply and hopefully you'll have it!

A of a chew on ,but worth it.

They are uploaded as .rar files. If they are showing up as anything else after download just change the suffix to .rar. It seams some browsers like to mess that up when downloading. But you figured it out anyway so have fun with it.

• 1 month later...

I am trying to get a big of the same tat's like yours and JokerH's. I was wondering how you did the branded ones because they look cool!

Ok, I'll cut the crap: I need a sim branded!

I am not quite sure what you mean or how I can help you?

I am trying to get a big of the same tat's like yours and JokerH's. I was wondering how you did the branded ones because they look cool!

Ok, I'll cut the crap: I need a sim branded!

I am not quite sure what you mean or how I can help you?

I'm sorry, I thought it was in your pack (like many others, my mod-folder is one big mess) but it was wastedfluid's pack which had the branded tats. But he/she has vanished without a trace (posted on the first page as 'ICannotUpLoadAnymorePeace' . In absence, would you be able to tell me how this would be done (so that it looks branded)?