Sims refuse to have sex

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, JustHere23 said:

My Sims wont have sex and keep refusing even with my always accept on.....is this a bug? I tried restarting it  and i just updated it but still my sims who are married wont have sex? someone help

If you've just patched/updated your game you will need to wait for a new version of WW to be posted.

16 hours ago, psycatozzy said:

I had this same issue, It is working after WW update but I was able to get my sims to have sex. If you use the teasing first and have them entice others they will come running. LOL Then you just ask them to join and they jump in. LOL

Thanks psycatozzy. It works after your tip.?

I am experiencing this too... accept sex always is ticked and every npc still refuses sex with my pc. i use version 145 f because i dont have latest two expansion. Now i am getting frustrated since everything that had suggested here didnt work.. resetting wicked whims no luck. Any ideas how to fix this ? 

1 hour ago, Skippe said:

I am experiencing this too... accept sex always is ticked and every npc still refuses sex with my pc. i use version 145 f because i dont have latest two expansion. Now i am getting frustrated since everything that had suggested here didnt work.. resetting wicked whims no luck. Any ideas how to fix this ? 

If you have let the game auto update with the pre-patch you will need to update WW to the latest version anyway.

WW isn't dependent on any having any DLC's to run properly.   

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi.I use version 1.60 and i download the last update WW but my sims refuses sex.
i delete mod and reinstall it but didn't work.
I have set "Always accept" but my Sims do not want to have sex anymore even though they have a relationship.
sims sex alone!
Please help me?

Archived