began to think what fo4 would be like

to dual wield Scorpion submachine guns

just like Jill does- then I started to 

think is that even possible? 

and I say that as someone who both

plays 3rd & 1st person constantly

switching viewpoints- and no hud

just a thought tho

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/55246-mod-requests-fo4-non-adult-mod-searches-and-requests-thread/ think it belongs here, but to answer the question.

It's possible but I believe that wont be very easy with guns. It can be done to melee easier and have.

One way of doing it would be to write a script to force another gun to be equipped or prop to duplicate for positioning. (Forgot which).

The shooting system would need to be changed a bit (I THINK) because of reloading, shooting and hits registering. (Depends how its coded)

Having the dual gun shoot at the same time and sharing ammo with the real gun would be easier to code and less stress. But to make dual gun fire after the real one fires, it would be difficult unless you want to write another script and scripting after another.

(I don't want to go into full explaining because this only worked for most games I coded this on, I have not tried it for FO4 but I intend to in the future if I gain interest for modding this game).

TL;DR? 

It can be done.

It's not easy but it's also is not hard to code. It can be complicated depends how you want the twin gun mod to function.

Archived