SOS Light Version with Tempered Skins for Males SSE

View File

Attention!
Please make sure you do not use any other SOS version except this package.
Otherwise there will be conflicts and I can't garantee functionality of the mod.

ElysianMods reporting on JoP:

"Joy of Perspective updated to fix some black face vampire bugs and apparently it messed up the Joy of Perspective patch for your SOS Light version. :/ Luckily you can still use 2.0.2 version of JoP, though!"

Version 2.051: fixed FOMOD installer.

Version 2.05: FP view hands fix,  open thighs in vanilla armor solution, new muscle definition option C4.

Use v2+ with TS v2+.

Use v1.3 with TS v1.3.

Description

This is SOS Light made to work in Skyrim SE with Tempered Skins.

All credits for SOS go to VectorPlexus and Smurf who have done SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim 3.00.004

As authors stated everything that was adjusted in Tempered Skins using their assets is kept here.

Any issues are better to be reported on Nexus page.

Uploaded a separate archive with AutoHotkey to control schlongs in game with binded keys. Readme included.

Installation

1) Download 'Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Light Version, part 1 of 2' from Tempered Skins for Males
2) Install via manager.
3) Download 'Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Light Version, part 2 of 2' here
4) Install via manager.

Uninstallation

1) Uncheck both in manager.

About schlongs

Controlling schlong
New! There is a simple way to control it with hotkeys, check archives in download section.

You can use these self-explanatory commands via console to control it (don't pay attention to "This event was not processed by the graph" console message):
• to control players schlong - type the following:
player.sae SOSSlowErect
player.sae SOSFastErect
player.sae SOSFlaccid
• to control NPCs schlong - open console, click on him and type the following:
sae SOSSlowErect
sae SOSFastErect
sae SOSFlaccid

Adjusting schlong size

1. Download NifSkope here.
2. Run it.
3. Drag and drop skeleton.nif from 'Data/meshes/actors/character/character assets' in NifSkope.
4. Find 'GenitalsScrotumLag' (edits testicles) and 'GenitalsLag' (edits penis) and find 'Scale' lower in Block list - screenshot
5. Adjust scale to your liking (1.0 is a default small size, 2.0 will be unrealistically big).
6. I suggest increasing testicles size by one half of penis. E.g. if 'GenitalsLag' Scale = 1.30, then 'GenitalsScrotumLag' Scale = 1.15.
6. Save it. Repeat for skeletonbeast.nif.

What have been done

• Nifs were run through NifOptimizer
• Animation was converted to work in SSE
• Tempered Skins textures adjusted to suit SOS bodies
• Schlongs textures were adjusted to suit Tempered Skins

Differences from original SOS Light

• Khajiit and argonian now have one kind of schlong texture instead of two (for the sake of simplicity choosed one for each race instead of previous two).
• Old males now have only one normal map for schlong - the most wrinkled one (average type).
• Abscence of hairless schlong. It's because of Tempered Skins concept (no shaven genitals) and difficulty to make really seamless body-schlong transition.

Permissions

If you want to use Tempered Skins assets, you must contact me first.
If you want to reupload this mod, you must contact me first.
If you want to use SOS assets, you must follow original authors permissions (keep it on LL, credit them).

About SOS Light

Finally let me quote authors from their original mod page:

SOS OR SOS LIGHT?

Due to several requests, we decided to provide a Light version of SOS, without all those more complex options, and essentially its just a body replacer.

What SOS Light is missing from the standard version:

• No Scripting
  • Minimal ESP, just to properly set the AA's and the Textures. (Also contains a fix to the HighElf and WoodElf that would cause CTDs)
  • No addons (means no genital variety)
  • No scaling
  • No potions
  • No spells
  • No shop
  • No revealing armors
  • No slot 52 management nor underwear
  • No schlong for werewolves

What is SOS Light still capable to do:

• Jiggling/Inertia
  • Animate, through the use of SAE at the console for events like SOSSlowErect, SOSFastErect, SOSFlaccid

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/05/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7902/?
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

EDIT: Good news -  I figured out what was causing my CTDs.

I came back to edit this post because I figured someone else may be having the same trouble and it might help them. The problem was not related to the XP32SE skeleton or the SOS skeleton but with the SSE Joy of Perspective port.

I dug through WryeBash and found every mod that was installing a skeleton, and the Joy of Perspective SSE port had installed several firstperson hkx animations and a first person skeleton. I uninstalled it to test and voila, no more CTD.

EDIT 2:

OK I tested with Joy of Perspective lower in the install order in WB, and let SOS Light and XP32SE overwrite what they wanted. No CTD with all three mods loaded.

I hope this information is helpful.

Will this cause the NPC penis to be erect or just players? Or is there a separate command for them?

Thanks for the question.

• command 'player.xyz' affects only player.

• command 'xyz' affects chosen NPC

How to choose NPC: open console and click in him.

EDIT: Good news -  I figured out what was causing my CTDs.

Thanks for posting.

Someone will surely save some time due to it.

The body looks fine in my game but the console commands don't have any effect for me.  The animations still work except no erection.  Tried both player.sae SOSSlowErect and player.sae SOSFastErect.  I think Better Males will probably work better for me anyway if you have to use the console each time in SOS.  If you can set it and then it always uses that mode for animations that would be better.  I'm guessing I'll have to wait for the full version of SOS for that though.

The body looks fine in my game but the console commands don't have any effect for me.  The animations still work except no erection.  Tried both player.sae SOSSlowErect and player.sae SOSFastErect.  I think Better Males will probably work better for me anyway if you have to use the console each time in SOS.  If you can set it and then it always uses that mode for animations that would be better.  I'm guessing I'll have to wait for the full version of SOS for that though.

This is strange.

It is supposed to work like this: you set genitals state (via console, flaccid for example) and since this moment every time you are nude - you have flaccid genitals.

That's it.

Don't know how to help except checking installation and making sure 'Data\meshes\auxbones' folder is present after it in your Skyrim.

This is strange.

It is supposed to work like this: you set genitals state (via console, flaccid for example) and since this moment every time you are nude - you have flaccid genitals.

That's it.

Don't know how to help except checking installation and making sure 'Data\meshes\auxbones' folder is present after it in your Skyrim.

Ahh ok, sounds like it already works the way I want then.  Will have to try it again.  Maybe I messed up the install or put something in the wrong load order.  Thanks.

Do the tintmasks fix the dark face problem if you try to combine this with something like WIC or Diversity?  If I uninstall both WIC and Diversity then the dark face issue goes away for me.  I couldn't get either of those to work with SOS Lite or Better Males.  Some male faces looked fine, others had dark faces.  All females look fine.

Do the tintmasks fix the dark face problem if you try to combine this with something like WIC or Diversity?  If I uninstall both WIC and Diversity then the dark face issue goes away for me.  I couldn't get either of those to work with SOS Lite or Better Males.  Some male faces looked fine, others had dark faces.  All females look fine.

Dark face problem comes from conflicts with different mods 'facegendata' folders and edited in .esp NPC records.

My mod has nothing to do with neither of it. It just replaces textures and meshes that all male character use. If the problem was in my mod, all male characters would look faulty. Not some.

I can tell from my personal experience.

• It's about load order. I had such problems myself some time ago. Sorting out what mod edits NPCs and after what should I place it solved the problem. Well, almost: met 1 dark faced minor NPC in Riften.

• Personally I use such mods as WICOs Immersive People (no Immersive Character of course) and RS Children. Had problems with children - placing it last and using RS Children patch solved it.

So, answering your question, tintmasks from this mod won't fix it.

By the way why would you want to use both WICO and Diversity? They basicly do the same thing, this is the first place to look for problems roots.

If you have for example just WICO and without my mod everything's fine and with it - dark faces appear, well, this is really a puzzle.

Just thought one more thing.

SOS Light does have one little .esp. Though it edits texture mapping (i.e. what texture should handle legs), I would try unchecking it and see how it affects.

Dark face problem comes from conflicts with different mods 'facegendata' folders and edtited in .esp NPC records.

My mod has nothing to do with niether of it. It just replaces textures and meshes that all male character use. If the problem was in my mod, all male characters would look faulty. Not some.

I can tell from my personal experience.

• It's about load order. I had such problems myself some time ago. Sorting what mod edits NPCs and after what should I place it solved the problem. Well, almost: met 1 dark faced minor NPC in Riften.

• Personally I use such mods as WICOs Immersive People (no Immersive Character of course) and RS Children. Had problems with children - placing it last and using RS Children patch solved it.

So, answering your question, tintmasks from this mod won't fix it.

By the way why would you want to use both WICO and Diversity? They basicly do the same thing, this is the first place to look for problems roots.

If you have for example just WICO and without my mod everything's fine and with it - dark faces appear, well, this is really a puzzle.

Just thought one more thing.

SOS Light does have one little .esp. Though it edits texture mapping (i.e. what texture should handle legs), I would try unchecking it and see how it affects.

I was following a mod/load order guide for SE that used both.  I've stopped using WICO and am just using Diversity after coming to the same conclusion as you.  I did finally resolve my black faces issue but it took a lot of time messing with load orders and starting over a bunch of times before I finally got an order that worked.  Looks great now.  SOS works, faces match bodies, ugly vanilla faces are gone, etc :)

I was following a mod/load order guide for SE that used both.  I've stopped using WICO and am just using Diversity after coming to the same conclusion as you.  I did finally resolve my black faces issue but it took a lot of time messing with load orders and starting over a bunch of times before I finally got an order that worked.  Looks great now.  SOS works, faces match bodies, ugly vanilla faces are gone, etc :)

Congratulations then!

• 2 weeks later...

So I had this follower but is a stand alone, so he is not get a schlong cos he is wearing under,

now I understand I need to copy some texture and mesh file to the follower,

so can you please tell me which files I need to copy, many thanks.

Long to explain, I'll try to be short.

1) Understand how male body is assembled in Skyrim.
• Meshes (body 3D model) are taken from 'data/meshes/actors/character/character assets' folder named malehead.nif, malebody_0/1.nif, malehands_0/1.nif and malefeet_0/1.nif (if some of these files are absent then these files are taken from Skyrim.bsa).
• Textures - from 'data/textures/actors/character/male'. 4 textures for male body (they include feet), 4 textures for malehands, 4 textures for head.
• There are different other textures (for example, lips texture that shows lips area on face), but either they are included in stand alone package or usual ones used. So, don't bother about the rest.
2) Analyze how your mod is organized.
Most likely your mod has back .bsa file, so you'll need to unpack it with BSA extracter, look for it on Nexus.
Unpack. Then analyze files there.
There should be a folder with textures and a folder with meshes (if it's provided). Understand which files come as, for example, body textures, head textures, etc. Sometimes modders give their own names to these textures, so you may find not a malebody_1.dds (body diffuse texture) but something like followerbody.dds.
3) Changing files.
Now you must put these folders which you unpacked from mods .bsa into Skyrim 'data' folder exactly where they are supposed to be.
Then you take each file that you identified as a body mesh/texture file and swap it with ones from my mod, giving these files names designed by follower mod author.

That should be it.

PS Thinking out loud. Meshes have sewed in texture paths where they should take textures. I hope you don't have to change it. Should work fine if you use both Tempered Skins SOSLight and this modified mod at the same time.

So I had this follower but is a stand alone, so he is not get a schlong cos he is wearing under,

now I understand I need to copy some texture and mesh file to the follower,

so can you please tell me which files I need to copy, many thanks.

Long to explain, I'll try to be short.

1) Understand how male body is assembled in Skyrim.
• Meshes (body 3D model) are taken from 'data/meshes/actors/character/character assets' folder named malehead.nif, malebody_0/1.nif, malehands_0/1.nif and malefeet_0/1.nif (if some of these files are absent then these files are taken from Skyrim.bsa).
• Textures - from 'data/textures/actors/character/male'. 4 textures for male body (they include feet), 4 textures for malehands, 4 textures for head.
• There are different other textures (for example, lips texture that shows lips area on face), but either they are included in stand alone package or usual ones used. So, don't bother about the rest.
2) Analyze how your mod is organized.
Most likely your mod has back .bsa file, so you'll need to unpack it with BSA extracter, look for it on Nexus.
Unpack. Then analyze files there.
There should be a folder with textures and a folder with meshes (if it's provided). Understand which files come as, for example, body textures, head textures, etc. Sometimes modders give their own names to these textures, so you may find not a malebody_1.dds (body diffuse texture) but something like followerbody.dds.
3) Changing files.
Now you must put these folders which you unpacked from mods .bsa into Skyrim 'data' folder exactly where they are supposed to be.
Then you take each file that you identified as a body mesh/texture file and swap it with ones from my mod, giving these files names designed by follower mod author.

That should be it.

PS Thinking out loud. Meshes have sewed in texture paths where they should take textures. I hope you don't have to change it. Should work fine if you use both Tempered Skins SOSLight and this modified mod at the same time.

Hey there, thanks for the reply, it took me a bit of time to sort out all the mesh and texture file I need, now the body, hand and schlong are fine, but the feets, the texture is not right somehow, I had all 4 file replaced: malebody_1_feet.dds, malebody_1_feet_s.dds, malebody_1_feet_sk.dds and malebody_1_msn_feet.dds, along with the 2 meshs: malefeet_0.nif, malefeet_1.nif, any idea what went wrong?

Hey there, thanks for the reply, it took me a bit of time to sort out all the mesh and texture file I need, now the body, hand and schlong are fine, but the feets, the texture is not right somehow, I had all 4 file replaced: malebody_1_feet.dds, malebody_1_feet_s.dds, malebody_1_feet_sk.dds and malebody_1_msn_feet.dds, along with the 2 meshs: malefeet_0.nif, malefeet_1.nif, any idea what went wrong?

Yes, I have a suggestion.

The thing is SOS Light obviously using different from original Skyrim texture mapping: originally feet textures are placed along with body, while SOSL uses a separate texture (this is what for *_feet.dds textures are there). For this to work SOSL has .esp file, which tells the game where it should take feet texture.

I'm afraid follower .esp requires same edits for follower body.

But this is something I can't help with, sorry.

Try finding out on original SOS page. Or you can dig in analyzing SOSL .esp records edits to make the same for your follower.

Hello ! in the option of the penis you can add another option with a muscular more bigger penis?

Hi.

Genitals size is set in skeleton.nif for all variants.

You can always adjust the size to your taste using instruction I have provided in description. It's really easy.

Yes, I have a suggestion.

The thing is SOS Light obviously using different from original Skyrim texture mapping: originally feet textures are placed along with body, while SOSL uses a separate texture (this is what for *_feet.dds textures are there). For this to work SOSL has .esp file, which tells the game where it should take feet texture.

I'm afraid follower .esp requires same edits for follower body.

But this is something I can't help with, sorry.

Try finding out on original SOS page. Or you can dig in analyzing SOSL .esp records edits to make the same for your follower.

Hello ! in the option of the penis you can add another option with a muscular more bigger penis?

Hi.

Genitals size is set in skeleton.nif for all variants.

You can always adjust the size to your taste using instruction I have provided in description. It's really easy.

Super niice !!! thank you so much traa108 you are great modder !! :D i have a penis of "rocco's siffredi" now !! hahahha lol ! 

• 4 weeks later...

hi traa108 ! 1 question , in NIFSKOPE of skeleton.nif, what the number of  the titts (or breast),nipples and the ass ? for adjusting size ! ;)

Answer copied from Nexus:

Hey there!
I have no idea.
As far as I understand it works not like 'change number' - ' get bigger breast'.
I think skeleton operates with body parts like whole leg (l/r), whole arm (l/r), whole torso. You can easily adjust their size, changing scale, but arms, for example, won't become just longer - they will become bigger in all dimensions.
If you need to adjust nipples, for example, you can try moving polygons (I don't know how to name it, I mean green triangle net) to your liking and see the result. But Nifskope is not really supposed for this work. I think Blender is the program you need.

Now that there is a tempered skin for females, do you plan on doing a SoS Light version for that?

Just asking for a friend...

What female mod has to do with SOS Light?

Because SOS is for males.

Or are there some weird things I don't know?..