Girls always wear underwear despite a mod

Zwergpirat

I got an issue with the nakedness of the girls. Every time I was in CAS the girls wear those standard bras. I always have to use 'wickedwoohoo.fixnudeoutfit' to get the boobs back. That is kinda annoying.. By the way, in CAS i cannot see the naked girl at all. the girl always wear the standard bra.  I don't know If the problem is due to this mod but the fix which has been posted here works temporarely...

I had the same problem and WickedWhims is what's doing it.  It wasn't the update, bad CAS flags on modded clothing, or anything else the mod author wants to blame.  I know this because the saves I have from before the WickedWhims install don't have the issue, but every save with the mod installed and every save after deleting it is contaminated.  This happens to new Sims that have never been naked before and a new game.

There are two ways to get rid of the bra thing; completely uninstall the game and start over or you can use the mod I made for myself to 'fix' it.  By 'fix' I mean remove the default vanilla female underwear completely.

Here's what I made.  I know it works.

Kendo2 Default Underwear Removers (overrides).rar

Basically these packages replace the bra and panties with a nude top and bottom.  They are override packages and I added new thumbnails so you can see what you're picking in CAS.  It ain't ideal, but it's better than starting over or seeing a Sims wearing a fucking bra in the shower.

Hey Zwergpirat! As I already answered you in the WickedWhims topic I will repeat that.

That issue should be finally fixed in the next release. For now, you are stuck with the command.

I had the same problem and WickedWhims is what's doing it.  It wasn't the update, bad CAS flags on modded clothing, or anything else the mod author wants to blame.  I know this because the saves I have from before the WickedWhims install don't have the issue, but every save with the mod installed and every save after deleting it is contaminated.  This happens to new Sims that have never been naked before and a new game.

WickedWhims has nothing to do with this.

I spent few days straight just sitting with this problem and trying to figure it out. I contacted Deaderpool, the creator of MCCC to ask if he can help me with that. It was one of the longest existing bugs in the mod and it was in no way caused by the mod itself.

I finally figured it out and explained the problem in Patreon release that includes the fix for that, so I will quote it here.

Fixed outfits being random on sims when undressing
This problem existed since the first version of this mod. I wasn't able to find a reason for it happening until the vampire game pack made it pretty obvious.
When sim turns into a vampire, gets sick, turns into a tragic clown and few other situations - sim has to change its appearance. Sim appearance is changed using Appearance Modifiers, but when they get applied, sim outfit gets overridden causing already known issues.
Just knowing that, allowed me to figure out how to block this and deal with it manually to avoid issues. Some stuff is just that simple, but nobody would think that this was the problem.

Fixed red/pink/orange bra problem
This is almost a legendary problem and unfortunately, the way to fix it isn't really elegant, but it works. Whenever an Appearance Modifier is applied on a sim, for no reason, the pink bra is dressed on.
Instead of trying to use some dark rituals to fix this, I decided to simply disable that CAS part from being the default top part and replace it with nudity top part.
The only side effect is that female sim in CAS will now be topless when you undress them, but only if you have this mod installed. I would do the rest of parts to work in CAS, but unfortunately, it's not that simple.

Both issues were related to Appearance Modifies poorly designed by the game developers causing this to happen (the poor part is the bra appearing for no reason). The other part is me blocking appearance modifiers just so I can give you the ability to undress sims the way it works now, but then still support them.

Anything that happens in the game without any mods is caused purely by the game mechanics, which the cause of is explained above.

I don't feel nice seeing you say things that way. I put my best efforts to make everything work right.

So the bug doesn't appear until your mod is installed, but the game devs are to blame... :lol:  lmfao

The bug does appear without any mods. Simply have any sim with appearance modifier on (like vampire bite mark or visible sickness) and take a shower to trigger it.

Test it yourself, no need to blame me.

I did test it...extensively.  The Get To Work illness shaders weren't the cause because that pack is always part of my game play.  The bra-showing-while-nude thing didn't start until I installed your broken mod.  And now I know you're just making excuses because the bra thing occurs ONLY when your mod is installed.  It never happened before and it hasn't happened since I uninstalled your mod.  It ain't the game, YOU changed things that didn't need to be changed and they're bugged as fuck.

Exhibitionism...broken and can't be disabled like you claim.  The code is constantly running in the background making skinny dipping, nude hot tub or anything else you thought it would be cool to change unplayable without Exhibitionism enabled.  And you know this is true because you have testing debugs in your code specific to what I'm talking about...I already looked.

Dating...you changed Romance challenge and added 'Woohoo with your date', making the vanilla challenge impossible to complete without using your mod.

Body Records...you changed them for no reason since outfits, a penis, strapons and anything else can be set in-game with CAS.  But because your mod is so intrusive into the vanilla game every time EA updates, your broken mod goes haywire.  Having all male Sims disappear from the game was the latest hilarity.

The list goes on...but what's the point ? since you refuse to address the issues anyway.

Dude, I don't use your mod.  I had it installed for maybe two days and it totally fucked my game up.  I read your comments in your 'support' thread and since you refuse to acknowledge the problems with your mod and you take any criticism as a personal attack I CAN'T BE BOTHERED.  DONE talking to you about this.  (walks off)

I did test it...extensively.  The Get To Work illness shaders weren't the cause because that pack is always part of my game play.  The bra-showing-while-nude thing didn't start until I installed your broken mod.  And now I know you're just making excuses because the bra thing occurs ONLY when your mod is installed.  It never happened before and it hasn't happened since I uninstalled your mod.  It ain't the game, YOU changed things that didn't need to be changed and they're bugged as fuck.

Exhibitionism...broken and can't be disabled like you claim.  The code is constantly running in the background making skinny dipping, nude hot tub or anything else you thought it would be cool to change unplayable without Exhibitionism enabled.  And you know this is true because you have testing debugs in your code specific to what I'm talking about...I already looked.

Dating...you changed Romance challenge and added 'Woohoo with your date', making the vanilla challenge impossible to complete without using your mod.

Body Records...you changed them for no reason since outfits, a penis, strapons and anything else can be set in-game with CAS.  But because your mod is so intrusive into the vanilla game every time EA updates, your broken mod goes haywire.  Having all male Sims disappear from the game was the latest hilarity.

The list goes on...but what's the point ? since you refuse to address the issues anyway.

Dude, I don't use your mod.  I had it installed for maybe two days and it totally fucked my game up.  I read your comments in your 'support' thread and since you refuse to acknowledge the problems with your mod and you take any criticism as a personal attack I CAN'T BE BOTHERED.  DONE talking to you about this.  (walks off)

As you wish, I am here just trying to help. I am not trying to fight you so we're done here. I hoped we can reasonably talk because I tested the issue when you accused me and everything is working as I say, so I can't do anything about if that is the way you're going to do this. Sorry if you were somehow offended by something I said. Good luck with future modding!

Hey Zwergpirat! As I already answered you in the WickedWhims topic I will repeat that.

That issue should be finally fixed in the next release. For now, you are stuck with the command.

Is that your patron release or the public release? 

Unfortunately, I couldn't make a public release for that yet because of massive changes that were done in version 2.1.2.081. Instead of spending time fixing up the public version I decided to continue with the development and make a proper public release. Now I want to finish up all the existing stuff, release it and continue from that.

Unfortunately, I couldn't make a public release for that yet because of massive changes that were done in version 2.1.2.081. Instead of spending time fixing up the public version I decided to continue with the development and make a proper public release. Now I want to finish up all the existing stuff, release it and continue from that.

Much appreciated.

That's cool. I understand. Just wanted to be clear on what was going on. :)

I get the bra problem as well.. though it is a hit or miss, sometimes I still get the option to remove bra and that works and other times I don't and I get to see her with the orange bra while in the bathtub.. BUT... ya know.. it doesn't seem to bug me as much as others.. So Turbo, I am good waiting for your new release when it gets finished ( though I am sitting here going.. give me! give me !! ) lol.. cause I know it takes ALOT of work and time, and I assume you have a life outside of this mod . So I appreciate the time and trouble you have gone through :D

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, that looks like the vanilla nightie.  To be honest the only things I can think of that would cause that is a mod that uses the nightie (obviously).  No idea what that mod would be though.  If you have a rough idea of what mod might be causing it then get rid of it and see what happens.  You could also use a mod like Reset Bathing Outfit to try and fix it.

You probably have a mod that has the flags for 'Allow for Random' and 'Nude' checked at the same time.  You could use Sims 4 Studio to fix the flags...or just get rid of the mod, make a save and then reset your Sim's Nude outfit.  BUT any Sim that has been nude at any time since this started happening will have the same issue, whether they are in your household or not.

Wicked Whims could be the culprit.  That mod totally fucked my game up so I have no love or sympathy for it, but I have no idea if it is the cause.  It could be though, since it did all sorts of weird and unnecessary shit to my game.

Archived