Presets Dont Look the Same

DragonBones

Ok so i found a mod that i want to use in skyrim so i installed all of the mods and loaded up my game and it just dosent look the same my face looks a little bit more blocky and just less detailed in general is it because im using a bad pc my graphics card is a gtx 745 i even ran the game on ultra settings even tho it was laggy but the preset still looked different and less detailed so if anyone can help me resolve this please post it thank you in advance

THE PRESET: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81879/?

WHAT MINE LOOKS LIKE: http://imgur.com/BpT9byd

enb (and whatever affects weather aka air) has a huge effect...i use vividian enb now and nothing looks like the bleak enb i used for a couple of months...and btw if you have everything installed it should work by default...also ece presets looks muuuuuuuuuuuuch better than the racemenu crap :P...and i think you have a mesh problem like the guy above said

I find it a bit unlikely for it to be the mesh though, since the structure seems about right. You'd likely see a big difference around the eyes.

Now that I look closely, that is not Citrus. Look at the chin in the first screenshot, it's too blocky for it to be a dense mesh.

Factors playing into the look of a character:

-ENB ! (who doesn't use one in 2017?)

-Your normal and specular maps (_msn, _s)

-The lighting and environment 

-other various graphic mods

I don't.  I had to choose, ENB or Mods.  Mods won.   :)

i5 4590 @3.3ghz

R9 270x 2gb

8gb ram

Win 10

I have several presets from Nexus.  They all look good on the sight, look like shit on my PC. I just make my own now. 

My current Breton:

34gpq1w.jpg

I don't. I had to choose, ENB or Mods. Mods won. :)

i5 4590 @3.3ghz

R9 270x 2gb

8gb ram

Win 10

I have several presets from Nexus. They all look good on the sight, look like shit on my PC. I just make my own now.

My current Breton:

34gpq1w.jpg

Funny, I had nearly the same setup and could run any but the heaviest enbs. Maybe your skyrim needs optimization?

I don't. I had to choose, ENB or Mods. Mods won. :)

i5 4590 @3.3ghz

R9 270x 2gb

8gb ram

Win 10

I have several presets from Nexus. They all look good on the sight, look like shit on my PC. I just make my own now.

My current Breton:

34gpq1w.jpg

Funny, I had nearly the same setup and could run any but the heaviest enbs. Maybe your skyrim needs optimization?

Probably, but when it comes that, i noticed things tend to break because i really don't know what i'm doing.  

My modding skills are pretty much limited to using the Merge Plugin Tool to merge my armor mods, run LOOT, run Wrye, run EBD, run Dual Sheath Redux, run FNIS.  Pray.

I don't.  I had to choose, ENB or Mods.  Mods won.   :)

i5 4590 @3.3ghz

R9 270x 2gb

8gb ram

Win 10

I have several presets from Nexus.  They all look good on the sight, look like shit on my PC. I just make my own now. 

My current Breton:

34gpq1w.jpg

And this is a really good looking preset i have to say. Good job.

Archived