I wanna know if these mods exist

Suppacalifragilist

My english might suck a little bit

I basically want the NPC's to be more interactive, natural and as lore-friendly as possible with sex. Feel free to mention mods that would help with this.

Here are some cool ideas that come to my mind right now, maybe I'll edit this later.

-NPC's having sex with each other in different situations

two married characters having sex on their house

a bandit raping someone

two females having lesbian sex secretly

etc

- NPC's react to sex

people look at you and come closer if the player or two NPC's are having sex in public. And maybe disable their normal dialogue temporarily

guards can take you to jail for exhibicionism

NPC's react when the player is watching them having sex

- NPC's can be attracted to you and approach

or maybe a super duper mod that lets you have a relationship, that would be sick

- A new creature that kills by having sex with people (a succubus)

Most of those features exist in one or the other mod, but i don't use all of them, not sure if my memory is right which mod has which feature. 

First stuff i know for sure in green, stuff i'm not sure in orange:

I basically want the NPC's to be more interactive, natural and as lore-friendly as possible with sex. Feel free to mention mods that would help with this.

Here are some cool ideas that come to my mind right now, maybe I'll edit this later.

There is Lovers comfort, or maybe eager NPCs.

see above.

a bandit raping someone

Defeat has NPC vs NPC feature, but without combat... what do you imagine? Any bandit visiting a town would be killed at the gates.

Maybe with options from Lovers comfort or eager NPCs. Or Scent of sex.

etc

- NPC's react to sex

people look at you and come closer if the player or two NPC's are having sex in public. And maybe disable their normal dialogue temporarily

spectators crowd.

cursed Loot

Depends on what reaction you expect, maybe sexlab utilities for after sex reaction. During sex i don't think it's possible.

or maybe a super duper mod that lets you have a relationship, that would be sick

approach & rape: several, cursed loot is one example.

Amourus adventures for relationships with certain NPCs.

A dialogue based relationship for random NPCs wouldn't make much sense, i guess?

Maybe with a combination, something like hateful wenches + defeat + sexlab utilities + deadly drain?

Most of those features exist in one or the other mod, but i don't use all of them, not sure if my memory is right which mod has which feature. 

First stuff i know for sure in green, stuff i'm not sure in orange:

There is Lovers comfort, or maybe eager NPCs.

see above.

a bandit raping someone

Defeat has NPC vs NPC feature, but without combat... what do you imagine? Any bandit visiting a town would be killed at the gates.

Maybe with options from Lovers comfort or eager NPCs. Or Scent of sex.

etc

- NPC's react to sex

spectators crowd.

cursed Loot

Depends on what reaction you expect, maybe sexlab utilities for after sex reaction. During sex i don't think it's possible.

approach & rape: several, cursed loot is one example.

Amourus adventures for relationships with certain NPCs.

A dialogue based relationship for random NPCs wouldn't make much sense, i guess?

Maybe with a combination, something like hateful wenches + defeat + sexlab utilities + deadly drain?

ok first 2 orange answers  SLEN (sexlab eager npcs) does in fact do

3rd orange I have not seen SLEN do (does not mean it doesn't....just that I have not seen it)

3rd green additional that does the same (I think) would be POP8M (might be DEC latest version)

final set of greens should include (DEC -deviously enslaved continued, pet collar, SLEN (yet again), and Submissive Lola)

final orange  there area several succubus mods here on LL just have to search for them ( I just recently saw one that is supposed to let you

turn female npcs into a succubus, but I have not tried that one out yet).

All right, I think this is enough, thanks. Already installed some of your recommendations and started testing. I'll probably come back here if I have new ideas and can't find the mods to do it.

Better yet please post in the correct forum section: question here =>> http://www.loverslab.com/forum/80-request-find-skyrim-adult-sex-mods/

oh sorry you're right. I think I saw a similar post, looked at where the person posted it and posted it in the same section. 

I'm not able to move the post or something, right? if someone can do it that would be nice

Archived