[mod] [CK2] DW - The Mercenary Commander

Dark World Reborn Sub-mod The Mercenary Commander

What the Mod Does:
This mod adds an event chain that starts by being triggered through a decision. That decision is "Recruit a Special Commander." The Mercenary Commander is a futanari warrior who leads an all futanari band of warriors called "The Red Hand." She is an "alpha futa" whose cum has deleterious effects on those who smell or taste it. These effects are temporary. (Game-play wise there is no real change to the Futanari trait that is added by Dark World, but in some situations special character modifiers will be applied to show the effects of an alpha futa.)

FEATURES:
-A count level Mercenary Band Vassal. (Works like the Varangian Guard.)
-Commander of the Band will always be a Female Futanari Shield-maiden.
-Lots of Futa content with the player in a submissive position.
-New Traits, "Red Hand Slut," "Futa Cum Slut."
-If a Futa sires a daughter, that daughter will be a FUTA AS WELL!

If at anytime you exit out of the event chain after following one of the leads, you can find the decision still in the intrigue menu. I caution you to not click the decision a second time if you are simply waiting for the event to come back with it's results. Sometimes it takes more than a day or two to scour the countryside for a warrior that might not want to be found.

FUTA CONTENT IS PRESENT! If you do not like women with dicks, this mod is not for you. These dicks will be swinging, the balls will be glistening, and these items will likely be heading towards you with haste!

Currently the events split at certain positions for male and female content. I do not have a separate section if the player is also playing as a Futa, or an Incubus/Succubus. If playing as a futa, expect to see content from the female perspective. (This will hopefully change in the future.)

The pictures for the narrative events are screenshots that I took from Skyrim with various mods installed, or screenshots where permission was granted for use from another.

TLDR: This mod adds a FUN way to get a great new Marshall, and a new vassal (a MERCENARY BAND!)

REQUIREMENT:
-Dark World Reborn - By DewGuru http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2644-ck2-dark-world-reborn/

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS!
Paste the contents of the zip files into your mod folder.

FILES AND FOLDER STRUCTURES HAVE BEEN CHANGED.  YOU MUST DELETE THE PREVIOUS VERSION BEFORE INSTALLING THE NEW VERSION.  NOT DOING SO WILL CAUSE PROBLEMS.

Future Plans:
None. As of 11/5/18 I am declaring this mod complete. Unless I decide later that it isn't, in which case it won't be.  If anyone wants to pick up the mode and carry it on, or lift parts out for your own mod feel free, just credit me for my work.

Special Thanks:
THANKS TO NOXBESTIA for his help with my code. I appreciate your input/insight!
Thanks to Dewguru for the ever fun "Dark World Reborn" and its various submods. Without the "Alpha Bitch Futa" event from the wandering merchant, this mod would never have been born.

I would like to offer a special thanks to those members of the "Futa Content Thread" who gave me permission to use screenshots of theirs from Skyrim for narrative events.
These folks are, in no special order...
Redwoodworm
Niobia
M4rth
Vinsin7171
Lordevangr
Vivi
Nihlus87
Glev
Shidoni
EvilReFlex
LaEspada
Kuroyami
Kazuya096
Yuasking
Presidentmendes

Not everyone is listed above, and I didn't get opportunity to use everyone's art in the list above, but I wanted to thank them anyways for their generosity of spirit.

View File

You have me all extra-excited!   :)

Now I want to go work more on my Amazons!  Alas, I have promised myself I will get 0.03a of my mod out before I work on other material.

Yes.  Go forth and bring the Amazons!!!  

This looks really promising. Glad to see more futa content rolling in  ;)

I have lots of plans for adding more.  Right now it's just a fun way to get a new commander, along with some random fun events after recruitment.  I hope to add a LOT more random fun events after recruitment as well as a some other Futa council candidates.

Most of my mods will be more "story" focused rather than gameplay changing.  Adding in stories or events with different directions that the player can go.  That kind of thing excites me and gets me wanting to mod.

You have me all extra-excited!   :)

Now I want to go work more on my Amazons!  Alas, I have promised myself I will get 0.03a of my mod out before I work on other material.

Yes.  Go forth and bring the Amazons!!!  

This looks really promising. Glad to see more futa content rolling in  ;)

I have lots of plans for adding more.  Right now it's just a fun way to get a new commander, along with some random fun events after recruitment.  I hope to add a LOT more random fun events after recruitment as well as a some other Futa council candidates.

Most of my mods will be more "story" focused rather than gameplay changing.  Adding in stories or events with different directions that the player can go.  That kind of thing excites me and gets me wanting to mod.

More story is always welcomed to me.

Yo Mr Treason! Starting a change log may be a good idea. I'm getting frequent alerts that the file is being updated, but with no readme there's no way to know to know if it's a major update or a bugfix.

Sorry about that.  I'm a perfectionist in some things and I was just editing text in the description.

UPDATED TO Version 1.1

Fixed two small issues with recruitment of the Commander, as well as updated the file to now look for the new version of Dark World Reborn.  (Single file rather than multiple.)

Currently Mercenary Commander will not check to see if you have activated Futa content via game rules.  Even with futa content disabled, you can still recruit the futa commander and her band of randy cohorts.  I figure I won't change that as it simply leaves more choice in the players hands.  If anyone wants it changed, then voice your opinion and I'll revisit.

Have you thought about random "Special operations" events?

Aka sending Mercenary commander and her futa warriors to special missions, disrupting enemies or assassinating enemy leaders/vassals? Or stealing technology, bringing slaves... and stuff.

Some emotional events would be great too! Like mercenary commander losing her comrade in battle - alas having special effects on her (sadness, anger, or being proud of glorious death).

And... sorry for late response.

Great to see your mentioned mod here! I can say... many people will be glad to have futunari to play and mess around with.

Things on my list to include in Mercenary Commander.

-Commander having her way with your spouse, you find them in the act and she drags you in.

-Commander demanding the job Marshall

-Commander events during summer fair & feast.

-Battle events that happen after success or failure where the Commander is involved.

-Possible event where the Red Hand kidnap "Cocksleeve" and tell everyone you went on pilgrimage while they have their way with you for a week. (Dependant on whether you took the nickname.)

-Events during battle like the shield maiden event in Vanilla (Much like you suggested)

-Adding in the Red Hand as an actual vassal company like the Varangian guard

(I have a plethora of notes about what to do with the Red Hand after I achieve this. So.many options there.)

And lots lots more. This is just what I can remember off the top of my head.

Okay, as I understand it futa in this mod is trying to dominate player, right? Can I reverse that and dominate her instead? Being on the receiving end with futas is not really my thing.

Right now, the Commander is dominant yes.  I may work in a way later on to make it so that the player can dominate her, but at the moment doing so isn't on my radar.  Sorry I missed your comment earlier.  I was updating from work and when I started typing my last comment, yours hadn't appeared yet.

Just installed this and played for about an hour!

Amagawd I love it!! I love the idea of the alpha futa commander, and a whole retinue of alpha futas.

Just 10/10. Love the content, the writing and pictures. And the game-mechanics side if things is awesome, too. The commander and company are really handy early on if you're q count or so.

I just wanted to know: what are the future plans for this and when are they coming? I can see so many tasty ways this mod could expand.

I have a mod (forgot the name) which allows same-sex marriages. Maybe you could create some events for that!

Amagawd I love it!! I love the idea of the alpha futa commander, and a whole retinue of alpha futas.

Just 10/10. Love the content, the writing and pictures. And the game-mechanics side if things is awesome, too. The commander and company are really handy early on if you're q count or so.

I just wanted to know: what are the future plans for this and when are they coming? I can see so many tasty ways this mod could expand.

I have a mod (forgot the name) which allows same-sex marriages. Maybe you could create some events for that!

I'm excited that your excited.  I do fancy the idea about having the Commander approach the player for marriage, whether playing as a Male or Female.  I have so many plans I don't know where to start describing.  See below for the immediate plans.

Is there any way to recruit another "Commander". I enjoyed the content that I found so far, but it all ends when she dies. Maybe an event where another member of the Red Hand takes the position of "Commander" and joins your court.

That is absolutely going to happen.  I'm stealing time right now to Mod, but soon I'll have several full days to mess around with mod.  The end goal is for the Red Hands to be like the Varangian guard.  A vassal to you, with a new commander every-time one is needed.  (As opposed to now where you get a simple retinue.)

THERE WILL ABSOLUTELY BE AN UPDATE OUT THIS WEEKEND.  I envision putting out an update on Friday or Saturday every week for the next few weeks at least.  That of course depends on how fast I can mod/figure out how to do the things I want to do.

THERE WILL ABSOLUTELY BE AN UPDATE OUT THIS WEEKEND.  I envision putting out an update on Friday or Saturday every week for the next few weeks at least.  That of course depends on how fast I can mod/figure out how to do the things I want to do.

Goooooood. Everything is proceeding as the Emperor has foreseen.

Have you thought about random "Special operations" events?

Aka sending Mercenary commander and her futa warriors to special missions, disrupting enemies or assassinating enemy leaders/vassals? Or stealing technology, bringing slaves... and stuff.

Some emotional events would be great too! Like mercenary commander losing her comrade in battle - alas having special effects on her (sadness, anger, or being proud of glorious death).

And... sorry for late response.

Great to see your mentioned mod here! I can say... many people will be glad to have futunari to play and mess around with.

This! Very much this! I especially love the idea about special missions (they'd actually be good not just for the futa content, but to to help break the stagnation which CK2 can sometimes hit when you lack things to do for a couple years, waiting for just the right moment to make a move).

I'm excited that your excited.  I do fancy the idea about having the Commander approach the player for marriage, whether playing as a Male or Female.  I have so many plans I don't know where to start describing.  See below for the immediate plans.

Do want!

I love the idea of them as a vassal! 

Here are a couple suggestions I thought of (Spoiler alerts):

- More permanent and significant effects to the whole alpha futa cum addiction thing.

- Events and ways to "expand" the Red Hand over time. Hey! They're Alpha Futas. Athena became a grey eminence just by addicting the ruler to her cock. Why not have them start some sort of scheme to start breeding the population, enlisting the future generations of Alpha Futas, etc. (Yeah, I just want that awesome 300-futa retinue to grow. Hehe). Could be some sort of stepping stone to them growing large and powerful enough to be vassals like the Varangian Guard.

- How about expanding on what Athena says, regarding the terms of the agreement, that all the alpha futas of the Red Hand will have free reign on any woman in the realm? That could result in events and effects in certain holdings, dissatisfaction from male courtiers, vassals and such, maybe. 

- Finally, and this might be just me, but I'd love an event where Athena and the Red Hand, after acquiring loads of power and favor, more futas and dominance (most of which would probably be given freely by "Cocksleeve"), would try to usurp "cocksleeve" and keep them as a lowly vassal count. Take the throne, not just the slut sitting on it. Could result in a revolt war, if more diplomatic approaches out outright submission aren't chosen as the way to go.

Either way, keep up the good work! I'm glad to see more futa content coming to DW.

- Events and ways to "expand" the Red Hand over time. Hey! They're Alpha Futas. Athena became a grey eminence just by addicting the ruler to her cock. Why not have them start some sort of scheme to start breeding the population, enlisting the future generations of Alpha Futas, etc. (Yeah, I just want that awesome 300-futa retinue to grow. Hehe). Could be some sort of stepping stone to them growing large and powerful enough to be vassals like the Varangian Guard..

I think this can be done by two ways, right?

1. Event: Get chain events, where as result you receive flat amount of event spawned troops.

2. Building: Once you have Red hand event completed, unique building is unlocked - Red hand training grounds, adding Alpha Futunari retinue to the list. And probably increasing possible retinue size?

Just suggestions, by the way. Everything else is on Mr_Treason to decide.

Making a lot of progress on the Red Hand.  Right now I have them setup to be a count level title.  Futa courtiers get generated into the Commanders court to fill her council positions.  Futa princesses from other lands will ask their fathers if they can run off and join the Red Hand.  (Yes your Futa princesses may ask to leave, but you can tell them No.)

Also, should the Commander die (Which is inevitable on a long enough game.) a new futa warrior should step up and take her position in the Red Hand. (Succession is set to enatic.)

I'm pretty excited and I should hopefully release an update before the end of the day or late tomorrow night.