Drugs/Cigarettes

Is there any kind of drug or cigarette mod out yet for TS4? All I got atm is like, accessory cig mods which are ok but a bit boring, I would love some smoke able weed, and for the sims to get high/giggly/chilled after! A vape or cig would be fantastic too. Preferably not a script mod cos the only script mods I want are Wickedwhims and it's animations. There was a fab ciggy mod for TS3 but nothing for 4..

New Interactions and Moodlets/Buffs would come with some Script. I dont see how to avoid that.
But I support the idea.

I would love to make a drug addict Sim.
Not Only growing and smoking weed but also dooing something more hardcore, like self injection level hardcore...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i cant get the basementals mod to work i cant finds seed nor drug dealer and i can only find the bong n stuff

use the computer to buy drugs, you'll see a new option if you have installed it correctly, and in build mode go to the furniture tab and click all, then on the right side go contents and custom, and place a couple jars down, and place the desired weed options there, then put them in a plant box and presto look after the weed and you can harvist it then put the harvisted weed in the jar, wait 2 ingame days, and your done! grab a billy or just smoke a joint! 

Don't forget Testingcheats Enable and bb.showhiddenobjects

http://basementalcc.com/ is the best for drug mods, and he some real good plans coming, but to find out, dont forget to give him some support! you get the next updates before anyone who is not, and you get to know what he is working on!!!

Rubber Duckey OUT!

QuackQuack

post-2153946-0-60829300-1503343117_thumb.png

Archived