[mod] [CK2] Fairy Tale Loading Screens

Mr_Treason

What the Mod Does:

This mod simply replaces the logo screen, loading screens, and the launcher background image. All of the loading screens are now Fairy Tale princesses in various states of undress and activities.

The first load screen will always be the same image. This is apparently just how the game works.

What the Mod DOESN'T do:

This mod will do nothing to increase your libido. It will not save humanity from alien invasions, and also has no nutritional value. (Maybe in version 2.0??)

Special Considerations:

To get the launcher background image to load correctly, you'll have to take an extra step. Alas, the mod manager built into the game cannot handle this function on its own.

Simply download the "Launcher" folder and paste it into your base game directory. (Specifically the base game in the following location, ... Steam\steamapps\common\Crusader Kings II)

To go back to the original launcher art, just tell Steam to repair the game, and it will put the original art back. Likewise, after each patch, Steam will repair the game anyway, and you will have to re-install your launcher art.

There are 3 different "launcher" images to download. Launcher1, Launcher2, and Launcher3. (3 is my personal favorite: because RAPUNZEL!)

Launcher1
post-766254-0-21287800-1489293427_thumb.jpg

Launcher2
post-766254-0-32541200-1489293431_thumb.jpg

Launcher3
post-766254-0-30012700-1489293436_thumb.jpg

View File

Now let's not rule out saving humanity from alien invasion, because you never know.....

Anyways, interesting mod that's looking good!

If said Aliens have very specific sexual tastes, then this mod may indeed save humanity.  But barring that deviance in their behavior I doubt this mod will do much against their science.

Here's hoping they're a bunch of sexual deviants!

Here's hoping they're a bunch of sexual deviants!

I figured with all the fun anal probes and human alien hybrids we have already established that aliens are perverts.  :P

In image #9 she better be careful the squirrel doesn't go in after that apple!  (they have sharp claws against such delicate skin)

• 1 month later...

V1.1

• -The release of Monks & Mystics introduces a 17th loading screen. This mod has been updated to include more Rapunzel. Why Rapunzel? Because I like her best! =p
  • -This release now includes 3 different launcher images. Pick the one you like best and install by following the special instructions!

Launcher 1

post-766254-0-43522400-1489293116_thumb.jpg

Launcher 2

post-766254-0-98398300-1489293165_thumb.jpg

Launcher 3

post-766254-0-26752200-1489293171_thumb.jpg

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3. 2. 2018 at 10:30 AM, lavastorm said:

hey man ,where do you get the first launch picture ? I freaking like that, and wanna know who the artist is.

10 hours ago, Mr_Treason said:

I found it through google image search but I was unable to pin down the artist information.  It linked to a pinterest page, which linked to a 404.  But the google image search results pulled a decent file quality image, so I went with it.

http://incaseart.tumblr.com/post/135458757930/last-request-from-the-previous-patreon-lottery

you are welcome

• 1 year later...

Archived