I'm currently using Untamed to build a Werewolf pack and have Infinite Mode enabled. The issue I have is that a lot of "Werewolf Gal" animations are popping up and it's not my cup of tea. I want my PC to be dominated by said werewolves. I've looked over all of my SLAL packs and can't find anything tagged or labeled "Werewolfgal..." The only place I found it was in Defeat under Enabled Creatures. I disabled it, saved, exited, ran FNIS, logged back in but the lesbian or my PC shagging a male Werewolf with a dildo when he has a cock keeps showing up. How do I disable this?

I have SL Werewolves installed because I love the look of them. However for some reason now the beasts have two cocks. I'd really appreciate if someone could tell me how to disable the Werewolf Gal animations and how to give my male pack members only one member to shag my PC with.

Thanks in advance. xoxo

I don't remember the solution to the dual cock issue, but did you check in the Sexlab animation list for creatures? Werewolfgal is the name of a couple animations, not race. They're just the anims for the wolves in female positions. I don't remember when but some point after SL 1.6 I think they just got rolled in from either MNC or NSAP.

I'm pretty sure the Werewolfgal anims come from More Nasty Critters. They were added before SL integrated the options for different creature genders, so they had to be added with Gender = "Creature" instead of the newer option of Gender = "CreatureFemale", and thus they show up for male werewolves even if you have the "Match Creature Genders" option toggled on. You would have to go to SL's (Not SLAL, not Zaz) Creature Animation list and turn them all off.

As for the "double schlong" issue, do you have SOS installed? Because it adds schlongs to werewolves as well, so you could be seeing SOS schlong overlapping with the one integrated in SL Werewolves' mesh.

I'm pretty sure the Werewolfgal anims come from More Nasty Critters. They were added before SL integrated the options for different creature genders, so they had to be added with Gender = "Creature" instead of the newer option of Gender = "CreatureFemale", and thus they show up for male werewolves even if you have the "Match Creature Genders" option toggled on. You would have to go to SL's (Not SLAL, not Zaz) Creature Animation list and turn them all off.

As for the "double schlong" issue, do you have SOS installed? Because it adds schlongs to werewolves as well, so you could be seeing SOS schlong overlapping with the one integrated in SL Werewolves' mesh.

Seconding this, check your various SOS plugin pages in the MCM, several of the older/more common plugins have an option for Werewolf schlongs before things like MNC gave them their own. You'll just need to untick Werewolf where applicable.

Maybe I'm looking for this in the wrong place. I went to Toggle Creature Animations in SL and saw animations that began with "Werewolf". I looked at the tags and I didn't see a single tag for "blow job" or "dildo". And when  you mention to "turn them all off," you don't mean ALL creature animations, do you?

I'll check back for the SOS thing because I do have that mod installed. Is that why my female PC turns into a male werewolf when she transforms? Or is that because of SL Werewolves?

Maybe I'm looking for this in the wrong place. I went to Toggle Creature Animations in SL and saw animations that began with "Werewolf". I looked at the tags and I didn't see a single tag for "blow job" or "dildo". And when  you mention to "turn them all off," you don't mean ALL creature animations, do you?

I'll check back for the SOS thing because I do have that mod installed. Is that why my female PC turns into a male werewolf when she transforms? Or is that because of SL Werewolves?

There have to be some "werewolfgal" anims in SL's Creature anims list added by MNC, I'm 100% sure because I always have to toggle them off whenever I use a SL + MNC setup. Look in the second page, that's where they usually end up for me. And no, I don't mean to disable all creature anims, just those specific ones.

IIRC SL Werewolves has an option to give male meshes to female werewolves, so you should make sure you have that one turned off. That option is there because when SLW was created there were no female WW anims yet, only male ones, so that meant your character wasn't able to get some actual action unless they had a schlong. Thus, the option to swap male meshes with female ones so the lady werewolves could get a temporary boner for the animation.

I'll reinstall SL Werewolves and double check all the options because there isn't any option in the MCM.

So I went back to SL and double checked again for Werewolf, I found a two animations that were named the same thing and the tags were the same. One was missionary and the other was doggy style. But, "Werewolfgal" does not show up on the list.

I do have More Nasty Critters installed but, there's no MCM for that. I also disabled schlongs from werewolves but now, they still have two cocks except one is flaccid. I don't remember if there was an option for SOS in the SL Werewolves installer. I think I may have to reinstall both and hope that it works.

Okay, I reinstalled SL Werewolves, MNC, Creature Framework, followed all the instructions on load order, disabled the werewolf skin in Creature Framework, removed the SOS Werewolf option and FINALLY found the "Werewolfgal" animations which I disabled.

However, when I reinstalled MNC and loaded my save I got a big error message that read, "Creature Framework has been downgraded to RC12. Things will be broken!" I reinstalled Creature Framework (of course checking for the latest version), ran FNIS for like the 10th time, and my werewolves still have two dicks, now both are flaccid even during sex, and Untamed isn't working properly.

Did I kill my save? I'm at a complete loss on what to do.

I did as you said and the warning went away. So thank you very much for that!

In regards to the "werewolfgal" animations, I have disabled them and they keep happening during a shagging marathon via Untamed. If I click on "Rebuild Animation Registry" every single animation that I have disabled before comes back. It's odd because I have disabled SL animations before and they never show up again during a sex act. Again, I don't know how to stop those animations from being used. I even tried that option in SL to suppress animations that I have unselected to make room for new ones and it still does not make my problem go away.

Any more suggestions? This is driving me nuts.

Any more suggestions? This is driving me nuts.

maybe this?

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3037-scent-of-sex/

As much as I appreciate your suggestion, I have tried that mod in the past and it was too overwhelming for me. :( 

I started a new game and ALL of the animations that I had disabled in the previous one were gone in SL expect for the damn "werewolfgal". I don't understand why it remains there.

What sucks is that I have a fetish for werewolves but, any time one of those "gal" animations show up it's such a huge turn off. *sigh*

perhaps a more nuclear solution then...

copy the male werewolf animations and then rename them to replace the female animations.

or just do what the rest of us do: install SexLab Tools and press H to select the animation you want to play

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2018-sexlab-tools-v30/

Would you please tell me how to replace the female animations? I think I would much prefer that and sounds simpler.

I've never used SL Tools and I don't doubt that it's a great mod to have but, I like your suggestion of replacing better. I can't thank you enough for your continued effort to help me find a solution to this. xoxo

Haven't got much to add to the sage advice already given but  . . .  have you tried taking Untamed out of the loop? Are weirdwilfs classed as regular creatures in Untamed or do they come under the 'extra creatures' category? You could just uncheck them there rather than remove Untamed. Infinite mode might be better turned off too.

The one other thing would be to take SL WW out of the loop.

Try to sort one problem at a time. Double schlongs then anims or vicky verky.

Personally I prefer trolls.

Would you please tell me how to replace the female animations? I think I would much prefer that and sounds simpler.

I've never used SL Tools and I don't doubt that it's a great mod to have but, I like your suggestion of replacing better. I can't thank you enough for your continued effort to help me find a solution to this. xoxo

do note that this is not a recommended thing to do.

the MNC werewolf animations are found here:

werewolf part

meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\animations\MNC\

human part

meshes\actors\Character\animations\MNC\

and the animations that come with sexlab are found here (they are all male werewolf animations):

werewolf part

meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\animations\SexLabCreature\

human part

meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLabCreature\

here is a example of what to do (replacing stage 1 "_S1" of a animation):

werewolf part:

1. copy something (Eg: "Werewolf_Missionary_A2_S1.hkx") from "meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\animations\SexLabCreature\"

2. rename the copy to match something in "meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\animations\MNC\"

(Eg: "werewolf_ontoptest_A2_S1.hkx")

3. replace the old "werewolf_ontoptest_A2_S1.hkx" with your new "werewolf_ontoptest_A2_S1.hkx"

human part:

4. copy the human part of the animation "Werewolf_Missionary_A1_S1.hkx" from "meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLabCreature\"

5. rename the copy to match the human part of the animation your replacing in "meshes\actors\Character\animations\MNC\"

(in this example that would be "werewolf_ontoptest_A1_S1.hkx")

6. replace the old "werewolf_ontoptest_A1_S1.hkx" with your new "werewolf_ontoptest_A1_S1.hkx"

stage 1 of werewolf_ontoptest will now be stage 1 of Werewolf_Missionary.

wierd wilfs and vicky verky.. two laughs in one post!

Ms O.. where/how are you finding your werewolves? That was always one of my problems... finding any. Are you just using the ones from the Hentai creatures package?

[edit]

OH yeah, on trolls...

the other day the creature spawn at the T junction, where the road from Solitude to Dragon Bridge goes past Merida's shrine was a troll. He and I took out three passing patrols, and then he went bloodthirsty and bopped a farmer.

Ms O.. where/how are you finding your werewolves? That was always one of my problems... finding any. Are you just using the ones from the Hentai creatures package?

[edit]

OH yeah, on trolls...

the other day the creature spawn at the T junction, where the road from Solitude to Dragon Bridge goes past Merida's shrine was a troll. He and I took out three passing patrols, and then he went bloodthirsty and bopped a farmer.

Fools never differ Great minds think alike. I was wondering about the numbers of WWs too. I also had Hentai creatures as prime suspect.

Trolls always give good animation. It's a pity that there are no telephones in Skyrim as they do a mean line in heavy breathing.

You don't know what you're talking about MMG!  There are only bears in the Bloated grotto and Frostmoon is just a camp of hunters.  /sarc.

Fools never differ Great minds think alike. I was wondering about the numbers of WWs too. I also had Hentai creatures as prime suspect.

Trolls always give good animation. It's a pity that there are no telephones in Skyrim as they do a mean line in heavy breathing.

I don't think the mod supplying the werewolves has anything to do with it. Sexlab controls the anims and if it isn't disabling anims, there is something wrong there. What I meant was since there are no real werewolf camps and just the random spawns and couple named unique NPCs that I doubt she's using for an Untamed pack, I wondered where she was getting hers.

Haven't got much to add to the sage advice already given but  . . .  have you tried taking Untamed out of the loop? Are weirdwilfs classed as regular creatures in Untamed or do they come under the 'extra creatures' category? You could just uncheck them there rather than remove Untamed. Infinite mode might be better turned off too.

The one other thing would be to take SL WW out of the loop.

Try to sort one problem at a time. Double schlongs then anims or vicky verky.

Personally I prefer trolls.

It didn't matter if infinite loop was on or not. The majority of the time I'd get the male sex positions. Then suddenly, with out infinite, whether I "fondled" or they assaulted my PC I'd get a "werewolfgal" animation.

And yes, I do have a troll fetish as well. Anything that looks like a beast, scary, ect. The double schlongs thing is fixed, btw.

do note that this is not a recommended thing to do.

That looks very complicated and I'm paranoid to mess things up since you said it's "not a recommended thing to do"....

I got lazy and used "player.placeatme" and picked the strongest werewolf I could find and used the pregnancy thing because if I didn't and spawned another the first would instantly kill the new addition. With birth they won't kill each other. They are an an excellent pack to fight baddies with, it's just the female animations that kill it for me.

I don't think the mod supplying the werewolves has anything to do with it. Sexlab controls the anims and if it isn't disabling anims, there is something wrong there. What I meant was since there are no real werewolf camps and just the random spawns and couple named unique NPCs that I doubt she's using for an Untamed pack, I wondered where she was getting hers.

I just said where I got my first werewolf, by using the console command. I was only level one and every time I went anywhere near a place with werewolves I was killed before I could use my mating call....

Plus in all honesty this was just a fetish profile that I created because I was bored. I have a "serious" Untamed profile where I seek out the creatures I want and tame them. But, I just felt like sitting back with a glass of wine and watch my other PC get ravaged by werewolves repeatedly. As I've mentioned many times before, my buzz was killed when my PC was using a dildo on my werewolves.

If anyone cares the one I spawned was the Werewolf Vargr lvl 38 "000a092f".

The oddest thing still is that when I look at the "toggle creature animations on SL" the names for "werewolfgal" are gone BUT, the enabled button is still checked. They just refuse to go away.

That looks very complicated and I'm paranoid to mess things up since you said it's "not a recommended thing to do"....

at the worst* some of the actors may end up rotated 180 degrees from where they should be due to how some of the animations are made.

*unless you replace a werewolf animation with a human one, that would be bad.

but you would be better off just hitting "O" on your keyboard (or hitting "H" with SexLab Tools installed)

here's a tip you may or may not know: if you hold down shift when you press o it will cycle backwards through the animation list, shift+space will cycle the animation's stage backwards.

but you would be better off just hitting "O" on your keyboard (or hitting "H" with SexLab Tools installed)

here's a tip you may or may not know: if you hold down shift when you press o it will cycle backwards through the animation list, shift+space will cycle the animation's stage backwards.

Brilliant! I'll do that. Thank you so very much! xoxo

MsOtaku i see your still banging the animals...

0bcce952d94d28f4e1134f788fc92c0bef694c93

And yes, it is awesome and fun! :lol: Hi to you as well! Sadly the animations are still there but, I have been following MadMansGun's advise and recycling through the animations. :)

Happy critter shagging! xoxo

Archived