Can I do this without script?

zzz72w3r

I want to create waves of actors from a custom faction traveling vast distances to attack another actor at indeterminate location. 

So what I did so far:

1. Create 2 custom factions that are enemies of each other.  Place two actors in game and immediately they attack each other.

2. Assign AI package so the Target will travel around randomly.  Assign a "follow" AI package for the attacker to follow Target.

This is where I got stuck.  The Target kills the attacker and I never see another attacker.  The attacker is set to be spawnable.  I understand the global rule of respawn is either 10 or 30 in game days for when a cell resets and there is a console command to reset a specific cell.  I don't want to change global reset clock nor do I want to use script.  My questions are:

1. How does the game track cell reset clock for actors that have left the cell?  Does the clock start when the actor is dead or when the actor left?  I know the clock restarts when the player visits the cell so assume the player never enters the said cell.

2. Can I do the following without script: respawn (not revive) an actor immediately at death (preferable) OR change the reset clock of only the specific cell where the actor was placed?

Thanks

PS: I know this is probably very easy to do with script but I just don't have the time to learn Skyrim coding.

Archived