Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Sims 4] Better Body [31/07/2017]

Sims 4

• Please log in to reply
395 replies to this topic

Hiroki

Hiroki

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

POPULAR

//www.loverslab.com/screenshots/thumb-4a12938110f430ed43b7743f316778ed-sc1.png

File Name: [Sims 4] Better Body [31/07/2017]

File Submitter: Hiroki

File Submitted: 03 Feb 2017

File Category: The Sims 4

Posted Image

Posted Image

FEMALE BODY
BB's female body will give a more natural look to your girls. The top is a simple modification of Luumia's TIT-E. The body is completely compatible with all textures. It doesn't include its own body texture, so you will need a skin with nipples or nipple tattoos.

With this mod you will be able to see the naked body in CAS when deleting clothes on a sim. You don't need any other nude mod.

My next projects on this body: More defined boobs and butt with more polygons, adding even more details to the vagina and body, creating more boobs shapes and adding my own body texture.
Posted Image
Posted Image A custom body texture with nipples, or a mod adding tattoo nipples such as:

Posted Image Remove any default body replacement that you would have installed and extract the female files in your mod folder.

MALE BODY
BB's penis is completely integrated to the body with almost no visible seam. The butt has more polygons than the original one and has a very nice hole. The model also comes with its own textures. You can use either the default texture or the overlay texture (found in face details)..

The male body was designed to work with WickedWhims: the soft and hard penis can be selected with the ingame WW menu, so you can use other penis models too. The penis size and shape are very close to LunarEclipse's penis, which is much more realistic than the default WW model. Unfortunately some animations are still based on the much bigger default WW penis, so animations might not look perfect.
The models are performance-friendly: 1943 polygons for the erect bottom, 1902 for the soft bottom. In comparison, LunarEclipse's erect version has 5604 polygons. However LODs are not made yet.

This body is still a work in progress. I intend to add more options such as body hair, tanlines, 3D pubic hair, accessory condom, more penis shapes, more texture overlays, defined muscles and nipples, a version for female bodies and another one for male bodies using female frames.

Posted Image

And nipples, belly button, Apollo's belt.
Posted Image
Posted Image The latest version of WickedWhims.

Posted Image Extract the Male files in your mod folder. You must also remove any default skintone replacement such as LunarEclipse-NudeSkinsets[HDPenis]BaseGame_DefaultOverrides. The skintone that I provide is still compatible with LE's penis. The body itself is compatible with LE's penis. If you want to use LE's penis as default, remove [BB][Male]SkinDefaultOverlays and use the body overlays for any sim using my male bottom. If you don't want to see your sim naked in CAS or if you use another default replacement, remove [BB][Male]BottomSoftCAS.

Posted Image You can't use most custom textures either as they are not compatible with this model (unless they were made specifically for it) This is also true for all texture overlays that modify the pelvis and butt area such as body hair and pubic hair. There is still some texture problems with tops and shoes: the "shadow" under some clothes won't display on the penis. This will be fixed at some point.

CHANGELOG

03/19/2017 : Fixed compatibility problem with WickedWhims. Reworked meshes and textures to avoid texture problems with shoes and tops on male bodies. Added "clothes" versions of erect and soft penises. You must update to WW 2.1.2.095.3.

MODDING BETTER BODY

Spoiler

SCREENSHOTS

Spoiler

CREDITS

Luumialover and LunarEclipse for inspiring this mod. Sims4 Studio and Cmar's S4 CAS Tools. Photoshop and Blender. TURBODRIVER's WickedWhims of course! Zheur and Wild_guy for testing my files. Spicy Sausage for helping fix the mod.

Posted Image
Click here to download this file

christ11170

christ11170

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3 posts

Excellent work. The look of my women's sims is great. Many thanks

fhtshop

fhtshop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Good work.

rocketjames

rocketjames

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Super is better

Anarcis

Anarcis

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts

How does this gel with existing stuff like Cmar's meshes? I'd like to try it but don't want to mess stuff up, so to speak

Hiroki

Hiroki

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

How does this gel with existing stuff like Cmar's meshes? I'd like to try it but don't want to mess stuff up, so to speak

This is a default replacement, so you should remove any other default replacement that you installed. If you don't like it you can still remove it and reinstall the previous one. This is only a mesh so it can't conflict with mods or mess up anything.

nooobody

nooobody

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Nice job!

Goggsinton

Goggsinton

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

I've tried using this but everything below the waist works, but the chest and arms all go invisible, i may need some halp! :(

Hiroki

Hiroki

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

I've tried using this but everything below the waist works, but the chest and arms all go invisible, i may need some halp! :(

Were you using any nude default replacement before this one?

deaallen

deaallen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

I removed cmar's female top to use yours but I'm unable to see the results in CAS now? :s When I click the red x to remove the top it sticks my sim in a red bra! Any idea's? - I've tried the available nude tops/invisible clothing but these remove the nipples your mod adds

Edit: Other than that issue I think this is a great mod, best default replacer out there in my opinion, especially since it works with other custom skins (which others dont seem to do so well) 

Hiroki

Hiroki

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

I removed cmar's female top to use yours but I'm unable to see the results in CAS now? :s When I click the red x to remove the top it sticks my sim in a red bra! Any idea's? - I've tried the available nude tops/invisible clothing but these remove the nipples your mod adds

Edit: Other than that issue I think this is a great mod, best default replacer out there in my opinion, especially since it works with other custom skins (which others dont seem to do so well) 

I use this nude mod, that might fix the problem:

http://sims2xsims.de...php?f=70&t=2481

nooobody

nooobody

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Use cmar's barbie nude cas top and bottom plus the better body mod. That's what I'm doing and it works perfectly in cas.

deaallen

deaallen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Use cmar's barbie nude cas top and bottom plus the better body mod. That's what I'm doing and it works perfectly in cas.

I've tried cmar's Barbie mod but it removed the 3d nipples for me, unless I found the wrong version

Isn't that a pay to use site?

Edit: Just had to register, trying their mod out now!

nooobody

nooobody

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

I've tried cmar's Barbie mod but it removed the 3d nipples for me, unless I found the wrong version

That's odd. I see the 3d nipples in cas. Not sure why you don't. :-/

YAK★

YAK★

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Isn't that a pay to use site?

yes it is. :dodgy: 4 bucks to download. :angry:

but i downloaded this one and checking it out now.

nooobody

nooobody

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

Here's a pic I just took in cas.

Attached Files

• Attached File  cas.jpg   243.26KB   49 downloads

deaallen

deaallen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

I just tried it and it didn't work, whats worse is that its pretty much an exact copy of cmars mod... Still not surprised looking through the other mods they have on their site -_-

Here's a pic I just took in cas.

hmm how weird, I might have downloaded the wrong file, it is the Barbie top mod from sexy sims yeah?

The one in this link:

http://sexysims.info...ad.php?t=175472

nooobody

nooobody

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 8 posts

I just tried it and it didn't work, whats worse is that its pretty much an exact copy of cmars mod... Still not surprised looking through the other mods they have on their site -_-

Make sure you have the newest version and all his old files are removed.

Make ABSOLUTELY SURE you've removed all of the following outdated mods:

• cmar_female_NudeinCAS
  • cmar_male_NudeinCAS
  • cmar_female_NudeinCASV2
  • cmar_male_NudeinCASV2
  • cmar_ymBottomNudePenisNoCAS
  • cmar_ymBottomNudePenisCASv3
  • cmar_yfTopNipples

deaallen

deaallen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Make sure you have the newest version and all his old files are removed.

Make ABSOLUTELY SURE you've removed all of the following outdated mods:

• cmar_female_NudeinCAS
  • cmar_male_NudeinCAS
  • cmar_female_NudeinCASV2
  • cmar_male_NudeinCASV2
  • cmar_ymBottomNudePenisNoCAS
  • cmar_ymBottomNudePenisCASv3
  • cmar_yfTopNipples

Yep just double checked and have only cmas's patched files, and redownloaded the barbie one but its still showing invisible :s somethings messed with my game :(

Hiroki

Hiroki

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

What you could try is removing all of your mods and install only Better Body and a nude in CAS mod. You would know whether there is a conflict with any other mod or not. Also if you can't find the source of the problem I can still create a non-default replacement for CAS. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sims 4