Compatibility of KinkyWorld and nraas - StoryProgression

joecoe

I'm using Kinkyworld patreon build 340. I would like to use StoryProgression but I'm afraid both of the mods alter gameplay so havilly there would be many bugs and conflicts.

Is it possible to use these mods together? If so, what options should be disabled in both of the mods?

I use SP en KW together without any problems. But you should know that SP alters your game heavily, which may have lags as a result especially when combined with another big mod like KW. 

If I'm correct, only the careers module isn't compatible, but I'm not 100% sure. I thought that I read that somewhere, I just don't know where I read it anymore. 

And what about selective switching SP on and off, like enable it for while to allow some changes and than turn it off for several days?

I asked this same question over at the NRaas chatterbox a few days ago. They basically said that turning it on/off intermittently wouldn't really work, since SP needs time to do it's work.

SP + KW for me has always = pretty serious lag on worlds with a population of 75+, and I'm on a pretty high-end current generation gaming PC. For my KW games, I just have to do without SP.

• 3 weeks later...

nraas SP works ok with KW, except school functionality, KW manages to force students to go to custom school, but they want desperately to run away to home, if you make active any student sim, you'll see, their next action in queue is "Go Home", this explains why some students (and professors) suddenly sometimes running from school, and as soon as they leave school lot, KW forces them to go back. This is very weird.

Since I don't wish to play with EA SP (I heard a lot that it's crappy and plays with statistic weirdly), I tried KW with Awesomemod SP driver (had to spend few hours to configure it and understand all functionality), but now, I think, it works well and doesn't conflict with KW.  I see obvious difference with school functionality now, all students come to school between 8 and 9 AM (with nraas SP they only come after 9AM), and they do not attempt to run from school on every occasion like crazies, and even perform some after school activities inside school, painting, basketball, swimming, etc.  But i played only few sim days, maybe there could be some bugs as well.

• 2 weeks later...

If I'm correct, only the careers module isn't compatible, but I'm not 100% sure. I thought that I read that somewhere, I just don't know where I read it anymore. 

Wait, what?

If MJ can't remember where this info came from, does anyone else know or can confirm?

I run careers and it hadn't occurred to me that some glitches might be sourcing from a conflict between the two.

Wait, what?

If MJ can't remember where this info came from, does anyone else know or can confirm?

I run careers and it hadn't occurred to me that some glitches might be sourcing from a conflict between the two.

I've read it on Patreon. Oniki said so herself (publicly, in the 'community' section if I remember correctly. I stumbled uppon it a few days ago)

Thanks for that. I removed it when cleaning out my set-up after reading your original comment. It was mostly used by a previous character anyway.

Now just have to figure out why my sim suddenly started changing into formal attire on a seemingly random basis. (No, not proper trait, nor location based. such fun)

I think your tip fixed the other little glitches in the game, so

Thanks again!

Archived