Heyy i'm sure you've seen me around here on my quest trying to look like this girl (Sorry about that), trying to find someone who is able to recreate a follower for me. Reason i can't use racemenu to steal her face is because her head shows up shrunken and i've tried every solution the lovely people of Loverslab tried giving me, but no luck. I've also tried recreating her myself but i couldn't make it look anything like her. Sooo i'm hoping someone likes her face as much as i do and is willing to recreate her for me and share her NIF, or something like that. ^ _ ^  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74682/? her follower page. I really found myself not being able to play skyrim in peace having her as a follower instead of being her.

post-1351962-0-35923600-1486028178_thumb.jpg  post-1351962-0-99071100-1486028404_thumb.jpg

Mods used 

Face Light by tktk
FemFeet Redesigned by Leito86
Face to face conversation by towawot
The Eyes Of Beauty by Gabriel Mailhot as LogRaam
UNP Female Armors by Exeter
Enhanced Character Edit by tktk1
DIMONIZED UNP female body by dimon99
XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS by xp32
ApachiiSkyHair by Apachii
Fair Skin Complexion by HHaleyy
Adorable Face by Lumina