First Fallout 4 mod Need help

user619

This is my first fallout 4 mod that is buggy
I need some help on this mod mainly in nifskope
In Nifskope I don't know how to get the normal textures to work or the alphas to work
This mod will work but sometimes the game will crash as soon as you equip the head I really want to know how to fix this

Use the console by pressing ~ then type help dey 4 and then when you see the number type player.additem the number you see and 1 then enter

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?96r8c7v7cukpc8c

post-295245-0-24637800-1485989732_thumb.jpg

Hey, I'd like to help if I can, I tried something similar some time ago, and the problem was with the textures. I fixed it by opening them in gimp, and exporting as dds, with BC1 / DXT1 compression.

I got it all working now

How do you make normal textures work in nifskope for fallout 4?

Hey, I'd like to help if I can, I tried something similar some time ago, and the problem was with the textures. I fixed it by opening them in gimp, and exporting as dds, with BC1 / DXT1 compression.

I got it all working now

I think stuff related to the textures you have to modify the material file, otherwise it won't work in-game.

I got it all working now

I think stuff related to the textures you have to modify the material file, otherwise it won't work in-game.

Do I have to do something in nifskope to get the normal textures to work?

I had to change a value in nifskope to make it work for skyrim.

I got it all working now

They should work by default if they're correctly assigned in the material file, what problem do you have with them?

I got it all working now

They should work by default if they're correctly assigned in the material file, what problem do you have with them?

I did assign the textures in the right place first one is diffuse texture and second line is for normal textures but it does not show up in nifskope or in game

Something has to be done to enable the normal textures to work for fallout 4.

Archived