Starting new: Skyrim SE world full of erotica adventure and sex

rabie125

Hello all,

I have just installed Skyrem SE, and still fresh start, 

Could you please lead me where I should start from,

My skyrim build that i wish for is one filled with action/adventure,( i like playing as a male and raping other female NPCs or Monster girls)

would love a head start for monster girls mods/ body mods where they auto generate between 2 different dimensions same as the old skyrim,

Summon monsters to rape the females as well and have quests with erotica to go through.

I'll leave this here for now and hoping for help from you nice people.

Thanks in advance  :shy:

No sexual mods are available for SE at the moment.

Yeah came to post this. If you installed SFW Amorous Adventures, you can install Flower Girls after and then install the AA patch for Flower Girls (from the FG download page) and more or less do Amorous Adventures as it was in the original Skyrim, if all you had in the base game was Amorous Adventures, SexLab, FNIS, and most of Leito's consentual sex animations. 

That's about it for now, until SKSE64 comes out in a month and half or so.

Yeah came to post this. If you installed SFW Amorous Adventures, you can install Flower Girls after and then install the AA patch for Flower Girls (from the FG download page) and more or less do Amorous Adventures as it was in the original Skyrim, if all you had in the base game was Amorous Adventures, SexLab, FNIS, and most of Leito's consentual sex animations. 

As the author of the mod, I can confirm all the above. It does however have ALL Leito's excellent consensual animations, including for beds/thrones/chairs as well as some from Anubis and M2M for the male-male stuff.

In terms of the OP, non-consensual stuff will definitely need to await SL's arrival, but if you want to get going in the meantime then I hope Flower Girls will at least brighten your game up. :-). 

I am currently working on an adventure addon which introduces more sexy situations in quests, both vanilla quests and wholly new quests.. this will work side by side with AA and will complement FoxFingers superb work.

As the author of the mod, I can confirm all the above. It does however have ALL Leito's excellent consensual animations, including for beds/thrones/chairs as well as some from Anubis and M2M for the male-male stuff.

In terms of the OP, non-consensual stuff will definitely need to await SL's arrival, but if you want to get going in the meantime then I hope Flower Girls will at least brighten your game up. :-). 

I am currently working on an adventure addon which introduces more sexy situations in quests, both vanilla quests and wholly new quests.. this will work side by side with AA and will complement FoxFingers superb work.

If you could include the non-consensual animations too as a modder's resource, that'd be awesome. And/or maybe a "rough sex" option to use the non-con animations in a consensual context?

Or you know, just remake SL Defeat/Submit. That'd be cool too. And all of the Devious Devices series. And basically sexlab while you're at it. Thx :)

Be aware that without SKSE64 very little can be done.

And the animations are from Leito. And are already in the public domain. (Just give him credit)

But are just basic HKX animations, are not "SexLab Animations".

And the animations are from Leito. And are already in the public domain. (Just give him credit)

Flowergirls already has an option for "watch" that plays only certain Leito animations, as there are also animations for other specific categories. Doesn't seem too much more difficult to add the non-con animations as "rough" play. 

Flowergirls already has an option for "watch" that plays only certain Leito animations, as there are also animations for other specific categories. Doesn't seem too much more difficult to add the non-con animations as "rough" play. 

Technically speaking, adding animations is a piece of cake.. the difficulty is Nexus rules (and it's understandable). I did in fact load over 2200 animations to see if I could get the FootIK bug in SE, which included just about any animation I could lay my hands on. Whilst my testing was limited to a few hours of play testing, SE presented no FootIK crash, I am hoping that holds true down the road when SL is out.

When SKSE arrives it will give me a lot more control of course, although I have managed to play several animation sequences in one scene. As in chaining Leito Cowgirl with Missionary and Doggy. Just at the moment I can't allow the user to control when the position changes without SKSE.

Just on all the above, it is not my intention to compete in any way with SL. SL is a framework for adding any conceivable animation and have lots of disparate addons. That will be the go to for all the diverse stuff people think up. Flower Girls on the other hand is pretty much an install and play lightweight alternative.

I wrote it, because frankly I didn't use a 10th of the available stuff for SL and figured there were probably many other people like me. 

Well thanks for all of your suggestions guys, I will save this post to go through it again once there are more activities same as (Skyrim) implemented in Skyrim SE.

For now I have reinstalled and starting a new build with Skyrim ( well I lost my old Skyrim build because I have built a High-end gaming PC, which I am pretty excited about.) if its not too much to ask, since you all look pro, would you mind leading me to the right path with some links for Skyrim with the same ideas I had intended for Skyrim SE, thanks for everyone that dropped these helpful info and I will keep them in mind once Skyrim SE mods starts increasing.

One quirk I've noticed with SE is that it doesn't seem like LOOT really knows what to do yet.  There's a guy making sort of his own little unofficial STEP guide that seems pretty well fleshed out for getting your base game set up though including load order:

Skyrim S.E.P.T.I.M: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2846/?

That's what I'm following so far to get myself started and so far everything works. 

So far from what I've noticed there are great textures available for most of the things in the game with the unfortunate exception being Face/Body/Armor replacers being less impressive than what's available for Oldrim.  Ironically with my current mod setup, males look a lot better than females.  In my Oldrim setup the females put the males to shame visually.  I'm guessing all the CBBE stuff will take awhile to really get converted properly.

Landscapes, lighting, etc is generally just as good if not better aside from some cases where there are actual glitches or an equivalent mod has yet to be ported/created.  I'm also getting way better FPS in SE and have not seen a single crash even as I'm testing out all the new mods.

Don't think we'll really see much sex til after SKSE64 though, and it wouldn't really look very good anyway til the face/body/armor replacers get tweaked some more.

One quirk I've noticed with SE is that it doesn't seem like LOOT really knows what to do yet.  There's a guy making sort of his own little unofficial STEP guide that seems pretty well fleshed out for getting your base game set up though including load order:

That's what I'm following so far to get myself started and so far everything works. 

So far from what I've noticed there are great textures available for most of the things in the game with the unfortunate exception being Face/Body/Armor replacers being less impressive than what's available for Oldrim.  Ironically with my current mod setup, males look a lot better than females.  In my Oldrim setup the females put the males to shame visually.  I'm guessing all the CBBE stuff will take awhile to really get converted properly.

Landscapes, lighting, etc is generally just as good if not better aside from some cases where there are actual glitches or an equivalent mod has yet to be ported/created.  I'm also getting way better FPS in SE and have not seen a single crash even as I'm testing out all the new mods.

Don't think we'll really see much sex til after SKSE64 though, and it wouldn't really look very good anyway til the face/body/armor replacers get tweaked some more.

Having spent 2 months writing a sex mod for SE I can assure you that SKSE64 is not a requirement, it just makes life easier in certain ways.

And it doesn't look too bad..

5350890ba8.png

535241c05d.png

Ahh this is Flower Girls?  Nice.  Will have to give it a try.  Initially I had trouble getting FNIS to work.

Edit:  Couldn't find SOS Light anywhere but Better Males has been ported over on Nexus and that works with Flower Girls, just tried it as long as you don't mind a permanent stiffy any time you're naked.  The alignment is even right.  I'm using the SE adventures plugin, Amourous Adventures patch, and Immersive Wenches patch.  Only tested Immersive wenches so far but it works.

Great job Darxider. 

Ahh this is Flower Girls?  Nice.  Will have to give it a try.  Initially I had trouble getting FNIS to work.

Edit:  Couldn't find SOS Light anywhere but Better Males has been ported over on Nexus and that works with Flower Girls, just tried it as long as you don't mind a permanent stiffy any time you're naked.  The alignment is even right.  I'm using the SE adventures plugin, Amourous Adventures patch, and Immersive Wenches patch.  Only tested Immersive wenches so far but it works.

Great job Darxider. 

Try this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/72927-sos-light-version-with-tempered-skins-for-males-sse/. 

Great job Darxider. 

Try this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/72927-sos-light-version-with-tempered-skins-for-males-sse/. 

Thanks, yeah with animations converted it will adjust the schlong for each and every animation sequence (although it's not perfectly aligned for some sequences yet).

Guest Lookedat

Is there something like this (a guide with links) for getting Oldrim up and ready for an adult themed overhaul?

I like the CBBE look better than UNP so I decided to give the Oldrim version a try on SE and it seems to work fine.  The only issue I've noticed is that lighting seems to look a little strange on the skin for CBBE.  No clue why.  The Oldrim Remodelled armor for CBBE also seems to work fine.  I've only tested them briefly so there could be issues I haven't run into yet but other than the odd lighting effects they look identical to me.  Animations work fine as well with the old CBBE body.

The Bijin mods also have much nicer looking faces for the CBBE version than they do for the UNP version (IMO).  The Oldrim version of the Sofia customizer also works except that there are some glitches if you leave some of the options at default so make sure to change everything that there is an option to change so it puts a new texture in for it (eyes and eyelashes in particular were totally bugged out if you use the default).

• 2 weeks later...

aww poop

what is there for now ?

Offtopic: 13 year old spotted

But yeah, I don't know why you guys need sexual mods all the time, just start playing and you'll grow away from the need... that will eventually grow back in March (SKSE comes out in mid-march).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived