galgat_KWanimations

View File

Warning! Adults only! All others will find Warts in bad places, and you will go Blind!

Sex animation Only for Sims 3 Kinky World

Animations only for Oniki's Kinky World Mod

I am very New to sims animations, I am sure these are not very good, i am trying to improve, as i go, I thought these were maybe worth uploading.

<<<Installation>>>

Drop them in you "Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods" folder.

1. start up the Game and load any saved game.
2. Open the Kinky World Settings Menu to add new Animations, should be under the global woohoo Menu
3. Type "KW_Galgat_animations" and click ok.

Or you could from the desk top highlight KW_Galgat_animations, right click it, and copy on the desk top, then go back to the game, and use ctrl +"V" key to past it in.

any way that will let Kinky World know there there, and it can use them. If you don't do that they will never show.

******Updating*****
Get rid of the old files, and install the new ones, they will have everything that the old had, and extra, and you might have problems if you tried to keep the old, and the new active.

<<<Credits>>>
Ashal of course.

Maryjane >> Wore them selves out helping my dumb arse, I really do thank them

loafkowalski >> for his sucky post, that got me to thinking, maybe i could do a few of these. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/71805-man-it-sucks-not-having-anyone-releasing-new-ts3-animations/

TheMaster >> for his wonderful tutorial, it was a really, really big help

Kinky World:
http://www.loverslab...ed-24-dec-2015/

RECOMENDED MODS:

Lady666 Animations:
http://www.loverslab...nimated-woohoo/

Amra72 Animations:
http://www.loverslab...nimated-woohoo/

Mike24 Animations
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3194-the-sims-3-mike24-animations-for-kinky-world/

The Master's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo and Kinky World
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/41458-sims-3-the-masters-sex-animations-for-animated-woohoo-and-kinky-world/

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/01/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Sims 3, and Oniki's Kinky World Mod and its needs

Great, I think that means that you have the problems with your blender files figured out? I knew you could do it ^^

Animating in blender is a hard process, you learn the most from trial and error. Glad I could help, and I really do hope that you stay animating to improve your skills! 

Lol, happy to be of service and I'm super glad to see someone taking up the reins!  Thank you and look forward to seeing more!  Please do me a favour and as you go through the learning process with Blender, write down some of the tips and time-savers you pick up along the way for us other aspiring animators.

There not much, but I have found that I like sims 3 better than sims 4, not that sims 4 is bad I like it too, there are just so many downloadable maps, and and the open world just feels better..

I know it is sort of glitch-y, but I wish EA would have just tuned it up better, and optimized it for the newer systems, still I like it, and I wanted to try and make a few animations for it. Cause Kinky world rocks when you get it all working right.. :shy:

I Will try to get better, as I learn.  Thank you all for not scolding me, as i know there not great, I am not really and animator..LOL  I will keep at it though.

I Will try to get better, as I learn.  Thank you all for not scolding me, as i know there not great, I am not really and animator..LOL  I will keep at it though.

Now, why would anyone want to scold you? If there is someone who thinks "meh, these animations suck" they should open blender for themselfs and try to do better. Animating is very hard, and at least you are taking the time to learn it and contribute something. That should not be scolded in any way, only applauded. We all just should be happy that we can follow your learning process :)

And with that said, for some first animations these really aren't that bad. Of course, compared to other animators you see the difference clearly, but we should not compare, as you didn't get the time to get on that level yet. But I'm sure you can galgat! If you're dedicated and willing to learn, then yes, you can. :)

Hey you know what though?  Every great animator started out not really being an animator... they just stuck with it and kept improving.  You're already a hell of a lot farther along than most of us.  :)

Your first two animations look really good, especially for early attempts!  If I may offer a little constructive feedback, the only thing that makes the animations look less than natural is that certain parts of the body appear to be anchored in place, so for instance the pelvis moves but the shoulders remain static.  I haven't gotten far enough into my own animations to know how to fix this but I imagine even some slight adjustments in body position would really add a lot of realism.

Please keep up the good work, and thanks again!

Yeppers I see that, it is hard to keep the NPC in place, IK do not work well, I have been able to like lock one foot, or one hand, but not both. or I can lock both, but the second bone will jump onto the first,making a mess.  So I am pretty careful right now how much I move the actor, I will I hope get better.

I am sure there is a way, blender is full of hidden secrets I have been making .obj for my poser, daz studio hobby for years, and I barely know anything about Blender animation.

This is my first foray into the animation part of it, and it is totally Greek to me, other than the moving around part.

I did do a few minor bondage animations I needed in Oblivion, but they were just stuck in stock's, wiggling ass, not really hard, two or three keyframes tops.

EDIT Right now I am working on my first threesome, I am not fully sure I know how to make the .XML for this, but I think I just need to add "C" to the name of the third actor, and I am hoping that, and and extra insert into my .xml will do it.

Here is small image of what I have started, [ It is assumed victim has been raped, beaten up or drugged ].  and now the Evil people use her

post-123-0-28157700-1486097346_thumb.jpg

Yeppers I see that, it is hard to keep the NPC in place, IK do not work well, I have been able to like lock one foot, or one hand, but not both. or I can lock both, but the second bone will jump onto the first,making a mess.  So I am pretty careful right now how much I move the actor, I will I hope get better.

I am sure there is a way, blender is full of hidden secrets I have been making .obj for my poser, daz studio hobby for years, and I barely know anything about Blender animation.

This is my first foray into the animation part of it, and it is totally Greek to me, other than the moving around part.

I did do a few minor bondage animations I needed in Oblivion, but they were just stuck in stock's, wiggling ass, not really hard, two or three keyframes tops.

EDIT Right now I am working on my first threesome, I am not fully sure I know how to make the .XML for this, but I think I just need to add "C" to the name of the third actor, and I am hoping that, and and extra insert into my .xml will do it.

Here is small image of what I have started, [ It is assumed victim has been raped, beaten up or drugged ].  and now the Evil people use her

Is modding for the sims 4 the same as 3? which is easier?

I have no idea, I just know I tend to like 3 better than 4 ( except for it's lousy optimization ). But I like 4 also.

I believe there are a lot more streamlined tools for sim's 3, the ones for sims 4 that I have found are still pretty beta-ish, and flaky.

Just saw this and i'm so excited because i have not seen so many anims for Sims3 lately.

TYSM! ♥

I hope your not to disappointed, I am very new to the animation thing, I am working on some more, hopefully I will get better at it as I do more of them.

I like KW, and I like the more open world of sims 3.

I know it is poorly optimized, and the if not for NRass and there many clean up fixes for EA's really poor programing, for me it would almost be unplayable.

Any way I am trying to make more for this version of sim's, and KW, It is sort of a learn as I go thing.. :blush:

omg it's so nice to come here and see new nice stuff! i'll definitely try it later!! i can't believe you did an animation for drugged sims! i was wanting it for ages, i guess that's what is missing. please, focus on it a little more!  ;) it'll be nice to see more sleeping/drugged sims animations.
keep up the good work!  :)

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having trouble for some reason when I type KW_Galgat_animations it says they don't exist.  :angel:

Try this KW Galgat animations

Thank you I figured out the problem already I have cc magic so I forgot to rebuild my set that is why it was not working. Again thank you I should probably delete the post. :D