Wicked whims not working...

im kind of having the same situation but my mods show in the sims menu when i click on the mods in the settings but whenever i go to use them the option isnt there. ive done everything said and people have said my game isnt up to date but i cant update it through sims. anyone can help

Game version : 1.29.69.1020

Hi, Turbodriver, I really need help, my W.w is working but i have a lot of last exceptions files. i don't even know what to do now. I've really tried eveything i could, i need this mod on my game, really. the thing is that i've deleted the mods that the files were warning me for, and i have solved all the exceptions , excepted this last one. The game don't stop crashing, i can't do anything. I d0n't know what this one means, 

lastException.txt

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, I have no idea what's wrong with my game or the mod. So, when I go into my game the mod shows up on the start up and I get the notification on the side, but everything to do with my sims is gone. Their moodlets, needs, relationships, aspirations, everything. I've gotten rid of CC, poseplayer, and I don't have any other mods so idk. I have a Mac, and I've heard it's a little more complicated on a Mac, so is there anything I'm missing? 

• 1 month later...

hi >>> I ve downloaded the wicked whims buh it not working for me in the Game I turn on the script mod..........

When I viewd the script mode it brought out all the Turbodrivers and some animations I downloaded.. 

i tried all my possible best buh it doesnt bring out wicked wooho option.... pls what do I need to Do?

Hello,

I downloaded and used the WickedWhims mod for the first time last night. Everything worked perfectly initially with no problem, but this morning I received a message saying that...

"An error has occurred in the game! Really common reason for errors like these are outdated installed mods. Make sure to remove or update your old mods. lastException.txt file has been created! There is a possibility that it was caused by WickedWhim. It's worth considering sending it to TURBODRIVER. Find any instruction on how to report problems and follow it, if you want to report this exception file. Exception files location: C:\Users\E$\Documents\ElectronicArts\The Sims4\" When I click on any furniture and choose the Wicked... button I only have settings as an option to choose. I tried deleting all of the mods and the WickedWhims download and reupload. I turned the gameon and off and the problem persists. Please help. Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

good day lover labs,

so i had a questions relating to this topic. yesterday i installed the sims 4 seasons. i installed the turbo and some animations. everything is where it should be (this isn't my first time using the mods, worked fine with previous version of game). upon loading the game, the script shows up along with the animations. mods are enabled. 

when building a character everything seems to be working fine. skins, textures, tattoos, etc.

the problem though is when i start the game itself. the wickedwhims options doesn't seem to be there with the rest of the normal options. i clicked on other simmers, furniture, and pretty much everything else but still, the wickedwhims heart options doesn't seem to be there. 

Could there be a compatibly issue with the new sims season version maybe? or maybe just an oversight on my part?

your advise would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.

• 2 months later...

ive deleted the mod but its still on my computer, I search to make sure its gone and it says it is but my game still registers it . what do I do I cant find the files?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...