Wicked whims not working...

I´ve tried almost everything...but its always the same and i don't get what im doing wrong...I use a macbook air and everytime i download this mod following Turbo´s steps and tutorial the mod (turbo´s and wicked names) doesn´t  appear on the initial mods box (in the menu) when i open the game ...

I really wanted to use this...Can anyone tell me what i can do? 

Not working for me either, in the same situation with macbook air. I am using origin is that part of the isssue? I have deleted all CC, and just tested WW, though it still does not work. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled. I have also made sure script and custom content mods were enabled. I don't know what else to do, as I cannot troubleshoot this by myself.

EDIT: I found the issue. The script mod was not showing up because it was hidden in a folder. Thus, you have to go into the WickedWhims Mod folder and move 'TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script' into the main mods folder. Then it will work! Though I can't figure out the other animations.

Not working for me either, in the same situation with macbook air. I am using origin is that part of the isssue? I have deleted all CC, and just tested WW, though it still does not work. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled. I have also made sure script and custom content mods were enabled. I don't know what else to do, as I cannot troubleshoot this by myself.

EDIT: I found the issue. The script mod was not showing up because it was hidden in a folder. Thus, you have to go into the WickedWhims Mod folder and move 'TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script' into the main mods folder. Then it will work! Though I can't figure out the other animations.

Nop...its still not working...ive tried it but its always the same..those turbo mods at the main menu(like i said) still don't show up...and i´ve tried everything....exept deleting all the mods...what´s not right???????? i wanna use this so baad....:(

Are you able to share a screenshot as what your mods folder looks like?

I finally say the turbo scripts mod and the wicked january on the mods menu but i can't find all the turbo wicked mods( all those files that start with turbo)..but here is my mods document... post-1694055-0-95397300-1486047365_thumb.jpg

I too am having issues with this mod and I need help please! This is literally the first mod I have ever attempted to download for any PC game, being very new to PC gaming, and not being the most tech savy individual. But, I can follow directions very well and Im confident that everything is where it needs to be... However, after I downloaded the mod, of course my Sims 4 game had to update today (Purchased from Origin - EA's "steam"?) and I'm worried that the updated mod isn't up to date with the latest update to the game???

So I understand it doesn't work with certain versions of the game and after some time I found which one I had 1.27.80.1020

In game, under mods, under scripts I see the mod and I believe its active (don't really have anyway of knowing forsure) but when I'm playing the social interactions to use the mod are not there, so basically the gameplay the mod offers does not show.

Sorry for all this mess ^^^ I'm just excited to use this mod and want to give as much detail as I can.

-Thanks

I finally say the turbo scripts mod and the wicked january on the mods menu but i can't find all the turbo wicked mods( all those files that start with turbo)..but here is my mods document... attachicon.gif16491524_1373575386046786_1642069108_o.jpg

Well, the problem here is pretty obvious. You downloaded the WINDOWS installer version. That's not going to work on a MAC.  :P Remove them.

Download this version: https://dl.orangedox.com/eS78rFckZdVtWTfCmz

Extract the contents from the downloaded .zip file and paste it into your mods folder.

It should then look like this:

post-793973-0-90717900-1486083624_thumb.png

I finally say the turbo scripts mod and the wicked january on the mods menu but i can't find all the turbo wicked mods( all those files that start with turbo)..but here is my mods document... attachicon.gif16491524_1373575386046786_1642069108_o.jpg

Well, the problem here is pretty obvious. You downloaded the WINDOWS installer version. That's not going to work on a MAC.  :P Remove them.

Download this version: https://dl.orangedox.com/eS78rFckZdVtWTfCmz

Extract the contents from the downloaded .zip file and paste it into your mods folder.

It should then look like this:

attachicon.gifCapture.PN

still can't see the turbo mods on the menu( exept the turbo script mod and the wicked one)..and i deleted the first wicked with windows installer and installed your mod(put the unziped mod on the mods folder and pasted the scripts one

...:(

Mod Compatibility
The Sims 4 works on Windows, Linux and Mac system and the same is for every mod that exists. WickedWhims is supported by all of the systems.
Note that installation on a different system may require different tools to extract archives. Here's a list of popular tools used to extract files:
Windows - WinRAR / 7-Zip
Linux - p7zip
Mac - Keka

Please don't use the installer for Windows on Linux or Mac systems. It's not designed for it and you don't need it to install the mod.

Versions support is dependant on the listed supported versions in the WickedWhims topic. It's recommended to always have the most recent version of the game.
You can find the version of your game in the main menu of the game in the bottom-left corner.

Installation Mistakes
The most common mistakes happen to everybody so check them regardless of your pride and computer knowledge.
Please don't use the installer for Windows on Linux or Mac systems. It's not designed for it and you don't need it to install the game.

1. Files structure of mods is pretty strict and putting mod files into too many folders will cause the game to not find them. If your mods are in a folder that is in a folder that is in a folder that is in a folder, you most likely have to fix that. Don't do too many folders, the game can't find the files in them.

2. After every game update, you have to enable mods in settings again. Every single time when the game gets updates all of your mods get disabled. Enable them in settings.

3. Extract downloaded mods. Some of them might need to be in a ZIP or RAR files, but a lot of them require unpacking. Extract them no matter what and if they don't include a note that you shouldn't do it, then you probably should do it.

4. Multiple mods versions. If your mods folder is a mess, you probably have the same mod installed multiple times. Having WickedWhims installed twice or more is a huge mistake. Remove everything related to WickedWhims and install it again.

5. Update. Outdated mods are the most common issue when a game update occurs and you might not be even aware of it.

These are the mods that won't show up at the main mods menu...

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS.package

TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Mannequin.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_CAS_Penis.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Debug.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Exhibitionism.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Main.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Objects.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Overrides.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Relationships.package
TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Woohoo.package

 The script mod will but the others won't....This is the main problem i have and after trying almost everything( my wicked mod folder has the turbos and the info and license mods plus all the animations and the script mod is on the mods folder) and i still don't get what im doing wrong...If anyone knows please help....

 The script mod will but the others won't....This is the main problem i have and after trying almost everything( my wicked mod folder has the turbos and the info and license mods plus all the animations and the script mod is on the mods folder) and i still don't get what im doing wrong...If anyone knows please help....

Quote from WickedWhims topic:

Make sure you have not placed the mod files into too many folders. If the files are too deep into folders the game will not be able to find the files.

Make sure your 'Resource.cfg' file in 'Mods' folder exists and it's valid. You can download new 'Resource.cfg' file from here.

Quote from WickedWhims topic:

Make sure you have not placed the mod files into too many folders. If the files are too deep into folders the game will not be able to find the files.

Make sure your 'Resource.cfg' file in 'Mods' folder exists and it's valid. You can download new 'Resource.cfg' file from here.

Already did that....still won't work...:(

1-i´ve unzipped the mod and removed the unzipped one...then moved the turbo scripts mod to the main mods...and it became visible...but only this one...

2. Moved all the turbos to the mods folder and the info and license mod( they could also become visible...) but they didn't...

3. Deleted the mod and installed the sims wicked windows mod.... and opened the installer with wine like a video on youtube i saw..(moving the scripts mod again)...still didn't work....I don't get it..!!!! If you had an email maybe i could send a video showing what going on on my computer....?

I don't understand your problem too well. I want you to do this:

1. Remove all WickedWhims related files from the Mods folder.

2. Extract WickedWhims files (the files that were listed above) to the Mods folder directly.

3. Make a screenshot showing the files in the folder and visible path of where are the files located (just the screenshot of opened folder should do it). If you don't want to show it on the forums then send me a private message.

This I will know if you placed all of the files correctly. Please don't use the windows installer if you're not on windows.

Sorry for the delay, I wasn't on the forums for a while.

If all of the files in the image you posted are in the 'Mods' folder then everything is placed correctly.

The only thing preventing the mod from working could be if you haven't enabled Custom Content Mods and Script Mods in the game settings or if you have a really old version of the game.

Sorry for the delay, I wasn't on the forums for a while.

If all of the files in the image you posted are in the 'Mods' folder then everything is placed correctly.

The only thing preventing the mod from working could be if you haven't enabled Custom Content Mods and Script Mods in the game settings or if you have a really old version of the game.

Thanks....But i´ve enabled the mods...how do i know if my version is old? 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

when i download other animations for wicked whims it doesnt show in the game what do i have to do for it to show

HI,

i have downloaded all the animations but when i click on my sims they only allow 'vaginal, teasing, random' and only allow reverse cowgirl. how can i fix this?

samething im trying to find out have you figured it out?

After downloading this and putting the files in the mod folder, i tried to start my game and a notification appeared saying there was a problem that was stopping the sims from starting and windows would notify me of a solution, but i have still not been notified. How do i fix this problem? :s