Windows 10 errors

Hentai-chan

I keep getting errors like MEMORY MANAGEMENT or KERNEL SECURITY CHECK. Normally these errors would happen on a regular basis but today is the worst. It's error after error after error before it even starts up properly. I don't want to roll back to windows 7 because for whatever reason Warframe has this habit of not recognizing Turkish keyboards. And rolls it back to American qwerty. (I have Turkish FGĞIO for my desktop)  Whatever windows 10 does seems to fix that.

Is there a permanent or at least reliable way of stopping these errors from occurring all the time? Because it's seriously annoying.

• 2 weeks later...

I just noticed this and it might be old already.

Before I did much else with a computer like that, I'd try a very low-level memory check. Yeah but my own advice is dumb if the memory isn't stressing out what's causing the real problem (which could be the power supply or the video card)\

But you have to start somewhere, right?

so memory test outside of windows, if possible.

then if that's OK try stressing a part of your PC such that power consumption goes up.

Video card, a benchmark, etc.

windows-the-later-versions have their own diagnostic software on disk.

Prime-95 is good for heating up the CPU and checking memory.

It gets more complicated after that, but bottom line you're trying to determine if it's hardware or just a software problem.

Archived