[SEARCH] [SOLVED] Looking for very revealing armor.

Does anyone know where I can find an armor that's pretty much like a collar or jeweled collar with chains attached to pierced nipples, then connected to a pierced clit, that turns into a chain g-string, and forms a chain belt around the waist? Something elaborate with jewels on the piercings. I'm sure someone must have made something like this.

I use a CBBE HDT body.

Thanks in advance. 

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1588-cbbe-hdt-piercing-sets/

I am using a Newmiller mod that this is partially based on.... I think. I thought it was on the nexus but can't fight it right quick.  I'm also using UNP at the moment but thinking about going back to CBBE at some point for things like this.

That's really ALMOST exactly what I want. I just want something that connects that to a woman's clit. Unless you are using some sort of bottom armor that matches that. If you do please let me know.

Thanks a bunch! xoxo

The picture there might not show it, or that might not be all of the mod, but the one I have does have a waist chain that has another chain running down past the belly button and connects to a dangling clit piercing.  The nipple, navel and clit piercings are also optional in case you don't want the chains, but sounds like you do.

Looking at the file I have, I think this is the one I'm using, though UNP as I mentioned.  It will at least give you some good pictures, especially the top row, second on left.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72324/?

Yup! That's exactly what I'm looking for. But I need it to be CBBE.... :(

The first loverslab link, which he gave you, is for CBBE HDT and it contains the lower part (which connects to the clit) too.

Perhaps you will like also this: ME!ME!ME! Clothing Harness.

Screenshot:

32263046930_23fb8dbc6e_c.jpg

In the first link I didn't see a full body version. If both are like what I want I will download them both. Thanks so much! xoxo

Archived