Any way to make my character stay clothed if a blowjob animation gets selected?

znaroks

Might not be what you want, but you can classify all of the oral animations as foreplay instead of normal, and then set the foreplay stripping options as you want them.

This may mean that you never see oral animations, depending on what you use to start the animation.  If a mod requests an oral one and does not exclude foreplay, sexlab will behave as you expect. Some mods, and Sexlab itself, have options for foreplay animations to precede normal ones. You would essentially have 2 animations instead of 1 but the first would definitely be a foreplay and would be stripped as you want.

Sexlab has a limited strip option doesn't it?

Good catch, I had forgotten about that.  Changing the strip options in Foreplay means the "she" won't strip and Limited Strip means you'll use that setting instead of the normal setting if you don't have Foreplay before Sex turned on

Sexlab has a limited strip option doesn't it?

I have it checked on, but it doesn't seem to do anything.

It doesn't change stripping by itself, but if you do not have a foreplay stage before a normal stage, it lets the normal stage follow the foreplay stripping options if the animation itself is oral or foreplay tagged.

Archived