Error with Mod organizer

Akichiii

Greetings,

I recently managed to get my FNIS to work however i had a sudden crash at some point. Then i noticed the following message in my top right hand corner. Also it keeps on giving me files in the overwrite with FNIS files which i keep on creating mods out of.

The picture if you can't download it: http://i.imgur.com/GKQVAzK.jpg

In case you want to view the entire error:

DEBUG (21:16:24.0515): first access to overwrite
DEBUG (21:16:24.0515): remove mod file D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs\skeleton.hkx
INFO (21:16:24.0515): deleting D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs\skeleton.hkx -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Mod Organizer\overwrite\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs\skeleton.hkx
DEBUG (21:16:24.0517): findfirstfileex D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs\Skeleton.xml: skeleton.xml (20)

ERROR (21:16:24.0517): failed to remove virtual file tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs\skeleton.xml
DEBUG (21:16:24.0518): remove mod file D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs\skeleton.xml
INFO (21:16:24.0518): deleting D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs\skeleton.xml -> D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs\skeleton.xml
DEBUG (21:16:24.0523): copy file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mod Organizer\mods\XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended\meshes\actors\character\character assets\skeleton.hkx -> C:\Program Files (x86)\Mod Organizer\overwrite\\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs\skeleton.hkx
DEBUG (21:16:24.0523): add mod file C:\Program Files (x86)\Mod Organizer\overwrite\\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs\skeleton.hkx (tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\temporary_logs\skeleton.hkx)
DEBUG (21:16:24.0524): create process (w) null - ".\hkxcmd.exe" convert -v:xml temporary_logs\skeleton.hkx temporary_logs\skeleton.xml (in D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users) - hooking

I thank you already in advance for reading this topic and maybe even giving me any suggestion on how to solve this problem. 

post-1664636-0-25987200-1485894456_thumb.jpg

You may be having UAC issues with MO because you have it in your program files path.  I would recommend moving it to a directory that does not start with program files.  You can get around it sometimes by running everything as administrator but it's a lot less hassle to just move it. 

Also make sure you installed everything related to FNIS from inside MO.  FNIS and/or MO get confused if you install part of it manually and then try to generate stuff within MO.  Once you do that and then run generate fnis for users it will dump all of the output into overwrite.  Create MOD and dump all of that into the mod and it should no longer put anything in overwrite.

Archived