[QUESTION] On animal animation's ?

Are they any animations that would be played on creatures? Like having sex ON TOP of a horse or dragon ? Not with that horse or that dragon. More like using them like beds and having for them special animations. I can see many different animations that could be played on top of horses and dragons.

I think that was a Leito animation, but certainly in an SLAL package.

The unicorn was just an object though, like the beds, tables and chairs that the animations spawn and then remove when done. Was an off color white too but using the basic horse shape, so its possible something like that could be re-skinned as a regular horse and used.

I think that was a Leito animation, but certainly in an SLAL package.

The unicorn was just an object though, like the beds, tables and chairs that the animations spawn and then remove when done. Was an off color white too but using the basic horse shape, so its possible something like that could be re-skinned as a regular horse and used.

Yep, it's one of Leito's.

Not come across any other animal animatiosn though.

Archived