I need help! I think there is some kind of problem between Project Nevada and sexout cuz everytime I start the game the main menu turns black and an error message pops up saying "There seems to be a problem with your Project Nevada installation because the HUD extension were not detected" somebody please help I tried reinstalling Project Nevada, and the game only seems to work if I disable it but I don't want to play without Project Nevada so any help would be greatly appreciated.

I fixed the problem by completely getting rid of sexout by reverting to a backup I made before installing sexout, but the problem i a really want sexout so some ideas as to what was happening would be great, meanwhile I'll look over the installation instructions for sexout to see where I went wrong  

Alright I fixed the problem but now every ounce in a while some weapons and some environment objects turn into red exclamation points and all dialog and pop up boxes all have options that overlap and I cant select them, and some pip-boy icons are just blue squares sooooo help me figure this out please.

Thanks for reading

problem solved as it turns out FOMM was just being stupid and it installed mods I uninstalled a week ago, so I deleted said mods again and now I can have fun in Fallout New Vegas again yay!

Archived