wicked whims mod shows up on the cc list but wont work in the game

Hey babygirlmayaa!

Base on your first screenshot I can see that you either have not placed the 'TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script' file in your 'Mods' folder or have not enabled Script Mods.
In addition, I include the most common installation mistakes.

Installation Mistakes
The most common mistakes happen to everybody so check them regardless of your pride and computer knowledge.
Please don't use the installer for Windows on Linux or Mac systems. It's not designed for it and you don't need it to install the game.

1. Files structure of mods is pretty strict and putting mod files into too many folders will cause the game to not find them. If your mods are in a folder that is in a folder that is in a folder that is in a folder, you most likely have to fix that. Don't do too many folders, the game can't find the files in them.

2. After every game update, you have to enable mods in settings again. Every single time when the game gets updates all of your mods get disabled. Enable them in settings.

3. Extract downloaded mods. Some of them might need to be in a ZIP or RAR files, but a lot of them require unpacking. Extract them no matter what and if they don't include a note that you shouldn't do it, then you probably should do it.

4. Multiple mods versions. If your mods folder is a mess, you probably have the same mod installed multiple times. Having WickedWhims installed twice or more is a huge mistake. Remove everything related to WickedWhims and install it again.

5. Update. Outdated mods are the most common issue when a game update occurs and you might not be even aware of it.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm having the same problem i got what the game says get my my mods request was already on for both an I have everything show up but when i get in the game it does not work i know it works but im not so shore what im doing wrong i need more details on how to make it work please help i guess for some things alot of us is not understanding what u mean with some things if not a problem can u exsplane better

• 4 weeks later...

Are you guys and gals using the installer?

It could be that a previous install has left some outdated files behind,

I find it easier to remove and place the folders manually and never had an installation issue,

Try this... Remove all TURBODRIVER files and the ww.json file from the mods folder,

Re-download it, then drag and drop the extracted files straight into you mods folder and start the game

• 1 year later...

Archived