[Request] A Sexlab animation Tag Editor that edits creature animations.

There are several mods that allow the user to edit the tags on sexlab animations.

NONE of them support any creature animations, the last I checked. I have even asked these mod authors to add creature animation support to it, all have refused.

Many modders who make creature animations do not bother adding 'anal', 'vaginal', or 'oral' tags to any of their creature animations. This means that even in the 'creature support' version of Sexlab Aroused I have installed, it never resets the arousal of any of the characters involved.

Why is this important?

Because things like Pet Collar, Scent of Sex, ect, all use arousal to trigger rules periodically. So if an animation does not reset arousal when it is supposed to, the trigger fires over, and over, and over again, and all you can do is turn the mod off.

This is particularly true for mods like Horny Dragons of Skyrim's Werewolf animations. They just say 'Werewolf', 'creature' and such in their tags, not an actual tag that would allow Sexlab Aroused to function properly.

I don't know how to fix it myself. I use SexLab Animation Loader, but editing the ini files every time a mod author updates is very tedious, and not all animations are added through SLAL -- some default creature animations suffer from this.

Since the mod authors who make the existing versions won't help because they are disgusted by creatures, is there anyone out there who has my problem or will help?

Thank you for your time.

TL/DR: None of the tag editors out there support creature anims because the authors find it gross, and poor tagging causes problems with Sexlab Aroused.

Whoops, you're right. I been doing homework all night, using Skyrim as sanity breaks between coding sprees. Not quite right in my head at that time of night, ended up here instead. Thank you, though, for this fix, and for the reminder to post over there.

Sorry, moderators. '3'

Moved.

In SSX 1.4f I will also add better support on finding and altering creature oriented animations, including the ability to alter tags dynamically.

And, as requested on discord, I will also add an option to force arousal removal after an animation is played.

Archived