good worlds for kinkyworld

joecoe

What worlds are you playing with KinkyWorld mod? Any recomandations for worlds, which don'ť suffer from lags much, but contains features from the most of expansions, especially bars from Late Night and Diving lots from IP? I prefer custom content free worlds.

Relativelly lag-free world with features from many expansions is Winchester Farming Community, but I don't like design of the world much, expecially residental lots. The world looks to rural for my taste :-)

Somebody some time ago (sorry, can't remember who) said that playing KW in large worlds can cause a lags and freezing. Therefore, medium size worlds are recommended to play in.

Worlds like: Barnacle bay, Lucky Plams and similar.

Somebody some time ago (sorry, can't remember who) said that playing KW in large worlds can cause a lags and freezing. Therefore, medium size worlds are recommended to play in.

Worlds like: Barnacle bay, Lucky Plams and similar.

I think it alot of depends on your PC and other mods. I have a pretty high-end PC (i7-6700k, GTX 1080), but KW + Nrass Story Progression (SP) will bring it to it's knees. I had to disable SP for my sanity. Although I do enable it and set to "Rabbit" about once a week just go get some movement like jobs/relationships/etc.

Guest Redabyss

What worlds are you playing with KinkyWorld mod? Any recomandations for worlds, which don'ť suffer from lags much, but contains features from the most of expansions, especially bars from Late Night and Diving lots from IP? I prefer custom content free worlds.

Relativelly lag-free world with features from many expansions is Winchester Farming Community, but I don't like design of the world much, expecially residental lots. The world looks to rural for my taste :-)

The very first one, Sunset Valley. You ought to pick the smallest and most plain one, so that the game won't freeze because of problems of mapping.

Sunset Valley is not bad world, I play it sometimes, but it miss features from expansions, unless I add them.

Winchester Farming Community from mysimreality is more or less lag-free world, contains various expansions, but it is very rural and most of the houses are furnished for only two sims, so it requires a lot of rebuilding.

I'm only asking for some additional interesting options. :-)

I have a Pleasantview I downloaded from online a while back KW works really good in.  It's an unpopulated world so you have to fill it up, but hardly any lags and looks almost exactly like the Sims 2 version.  Adventureland works pretty good too.  It loaded in with one of the update patches.  It's basically Sunset Valley, but with only a population of two people.  I also have a Strangetown that KW seems to love too, and it's populated.  Yeah, I basically play Sims 2 on Sims 3 lol.  Starlite Shores works pretty good with it as well.

My game has a habit of creating same face households, so I do it manually. I usually fill it up with sims I edited and saved to sim bin.

Oh yeah, the horrible, well known, pudding-faces, I hate them! I edit almost every sim the game creates because of this. 

And I do the same thing, make households myself. I like creating sims! What I also do is save households from other towns that I like to my bin, and place them in a non-populated world. ^^

Legacy Island II isn't bad. I have been playing it for while. It is medium size partly populated  world. It has features from many expansions, unfortunatelly not from IP.

So far it seems to be less laggy than many other custom world of same size with comparable number of lots.

When you play unpopulated worlds, do you populate it manually or wait until story progression populates it? I usualy  add a few households  and wait for story progression.

I usually populate it myself.  With the Pleasantview I downloaded, I fill it with the Sims 2 sims I recreated in my game, or with families I stole from the other worlds that came with the game.  I'm always stealing Sims from their home worlds to play somewhere else, but I always change their look up from what the game has, but not so much that they don't look like themselves.  I have so many college world sims in my main world, or sims from the vacation towns living in my main world.  Troy Francis from college has had a really great time world hopping lol.  It's really easy to fill up a town from your bin if you use the "freerealestate" cheat.  It makes every residential lot free to move into and the sims get to keep all their $16500 if they are single.  I find it easier to populate myself, than to spend hours fixing all the sims the game loads in lol.  I can't stand seeing them walking around in the mismatched clothes the game creates for them lol

Archived