So here's the deal

I uninstalled Skyrim and everything else from my computer related to it when I did, cuz I needed some extra space in my HD.

I installed again when I saw that Devious Devices had some new things to play with, and also because I had bought the DLC, finally after so long.

So I went through the nexus, downloaded some mods, as well as a safe file because I had deleted my previous ones, and I didn't want to re-do the main story line. Then I came here and downloaded Sexlab and Devious Devices, as well as making sure that I had all the requirements. Problem is, I have everything, I need for them to work, and I even re installed them manually when they didn't show at first, but the thing is that the only devices that show are the chastity/restraint items, but heels, dresses, mittens and other such stuff do not show, and when I try them on, the part of the body that they are equipped on is invisible. I don't mind it right now, since thanks to the safe I still have the factions+the DLC to get through, but I would like the mods to work properly soon.

If you know something that could help me, then I would greatly appreciate it.

Archived