Adult stuff in Unreal Engine 4 (Pics and Videos inside)

EvilReFlex

Guest kimbale

I like your project are you actually planning to do anything with it? also im curious how you got your assets and animations and physics as well i would also like to start Hprojects in unreal 4 but find myself lacking the models and animations

Not with this test stuff above, but I want to make a small game... but I'm still thinking what I should make. 

What Theme? 

What Fetisches? 

What Gameplay? 

My AI in the testlevel works pretty good, I have a really nice looking day circle and the test character has bodyslots like in skyrim (hands, feet, body and head)

Edit: A few screenshots:

attachicon.gifUE4Game 2017-02-05 21-24-38-75.png attachicon.gifUE4Game 2017-02-05 21-28-09-37.png

attachicon.gifUE4Game 2017-02-05 21-30-38-72.png attachicon.gifUE4Game 2017-02-05 21-31-04-06.png

Theme: Succubus stuff

Fetishes: Demon pr0n, Domination ... scaring people? (though that'd need some extensive AI scripting - i guess. BP is awesome.)

Gameplay: Stealth, Action ... Exploration?

Something like the player character infiltrating a town/castle using Succubus powers.

There'd be guards who would take out the PC easily if they outnumber her. (RoR/going *poof* cuz demon)

Then add in some succubus powers like hypnosis, invisibility or the like. These would use cum "mana" which can be replenished by raping defeating the guards/other NPCs.

And dunno, "go fuck the prince/archwizard/everyone" as a goal.

I'd play that. A lot. :3

That looks really good man, I just watched the vids, I hope you get to finish it! I used to play a lot with UDK (UE3 SDK) making maps with models I made in 3DS Max and adding some basic gameplay elements using Kismet (no programming), even adding my own custom music & sounds but I could never get as far as taking a 3D character model from 3DS Max, rigging and skinning it, animating it and making it work in UDK, it felt so long winded & complex (especially the UDK part of it, making it all into a playable character) so I gave up completely in the end, especially after seriously failing to learn Unrealscript lol.

How long did it take for you put all this together (putting the custom character into UE4, making it into a playable character with anim trees etc; adding the bots and scripting them to chase you and hump you etc)? Seeing this it makes me really want to get back into messing with Unreal engine but I don't have as much time as before. Can I do anything like this without learning a programming language? Is the process any easier or quicker now than it was in UDK?

UE4 is like another world compared to the UDK.

There's tools for everything.

Blueprint (still a horrible name imho, especially as ANY BP is called a BP ... fucking with my brains namespaces -.-') makes scripting/programming easy. It's code Lego.

There're base projects for everything, so the usual game archetypes just need content to make them work. No more building animation trees for ages.

There's a toolset for Maya for rigging/animation making even that ten times easier/faster.

Oh, and just fucking iterate whatever whenever without breaking anything. (Needs good asset management though.)

Blueprint (still a horrible name imho, especially as ANY BP is called a BP ... fucking with my brains namespaces -.-') makes scripting/programming easy. It's code Lego.

There're base projects for everything, so the usual game archetypes just need content to make them work. No more building animation trees for ages.

What I've seen here and on vids, and what you said just now pretty much sealed the deal. Hopefully I can get something good going on with Blueprints!

Guest kimbale

What I've seen here and on vids, and what you said just now pretty much sealed the deal. Hopefully I can get something good going on with Blueprints!

I'd advise you to start with epics video tutorials, they're really good. And don't bother with the "answers"-thingy on the website, check the forums, any issue is probably already figured out by someone there.

Btw it seems we run on the same power sources. xD

I'd advise you to start with epics video tutorials, they're really good. And don't bother with the "answers"-thingy on the website, check the forums, any issue is probably already figured out by someone there.

Btw it seems we run on the same power sources. xD

Thanks, yea I'll start with the basics vids, I found a link to a Blueprint 'twin stick shooter' tutorial on there too but I'll save that for a lot later down the line!

Lol tea & weed, its all you need.

I am an animator from Sl I have made thousands in the last decade. One way i am thinking about is just to rebuild a skeleton in 3dsmax or poser and import them as fbx animations straight into the dev kit using persona. Poser has always been the easiest way for me to animate even though I've tried maya and max and motionbuilder.  It would take some trial and error but as long as you build a skeleton using the same bone names you can transfer them onto conan skeletons in unreal persona. Sure the weights may be screwed up at first as you adjust and test your skeleton but eventually you would gt something usable. As far as using poser it does not have an fbx export so what you need to do is just export them as a bvh file. In 3dsmax import them onto a Biped skeleton and have your normal bones skeleton standing next to it. From there you can transfer the Biped motion to the normal skeleton and then export as fbx. In this way all my Second Life animations can be used in conan. I've done this process many times for Unity it works fine.

Guest kimbale

was there supposed to be a test build in the google drive? if there was I couldn't find it

Because I deleted it. 

I'm not sure if I still want to make a adult game... 

Awwww.....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Love it so much.  So is this just for character or are you making full blown game? 

The shown stuff is just for learning and testing, but I want to make a small adult game. 

ATM I'm playing with cloth physics, and I'm impressed how good it looks. (never used cloth physics until now) 

• 4 weeks later...

Playing with the landscape features...

(Highres Screenshot)

post-607503-0-84463500-1501357882_thumb.jpg

I added ceraphs horse dong and played with the physics. (maybe I upload a video, it looks pretty awesome) 

I'm also testet physics on boobs (no spring bones) and its also really cool. (boobs hanging in the right direction) 

Also made a day circle 

post-607503-0-96493400-1501360162_thumb.jpg

Playing with the landscape features...

(Highres Screenshot)

attachicon.gifHighresScreenshot00004.jpg

I added ceraphs horse dong and played with the physics. (maybe I upload a video, it looks pretty awesome) 

I'm also testet physics on boobs (no spring bones) and its also really cool. (boobs hanging in the right direction) 

Also made a day circle 

attachicon.gifHighresScreenshot00006.jpg

oh i would definitly like to see a video of it :D

Guest kimbale

Nice, keep it up! :D

Harnessing the power of UE4 seems to impress people. "Looks better then Skyrim" ... i surely hope so. xD

Only thing irritating me in the newer vids is the paralyzed potato face, but fixing that is a ton of work... 

What programs are you using for asset creation/edits? I might be able to help you with a few things  - as long as it isn't Blender. ^^  

Archived