[Sims 4][WIP] ooOLaLa World's Sex Animations for WickedWhims [TS4] (1st March 2024) [New Animations!]

Guest Redabyss

Man, I tried your stuff, and I AGREE, I'm... I'm speechless.You're incredible and impressive, your animation is SO DAMN GOOOOOODDDDDDD!!!! How did you manage to reach such level being only a beginner? :o

It's simply amazing. Plus you're the first one to adding a "splashing" sound to ejaculation, I loved that little detail! :D

Perhaps the animations I liked the most are the kissing ones and the climax (this last one in particular). I'm looking very forward to more climaxes of yours!

So what kind of stuff are you going to do next? 

Magnificent! You did a really great first impression. :D

Great work and good luck with future development.

BTW, how did you get these gray boxes with text in your topic? I think I might want to use that in my topic.

Thank you so much! That means so so much coming from you :D

Hope you got my reply on patreon btw.

About the gray boxes, I have a confession. I copied it from someone so I have no clue haha, but feel free to quote me and copy any part of my layout :)

Man, I tried your stuff, and I AGREE, I'm... I'm speechless.You're incredible and impressive, your animation is SO DAMN GOOOOOODDDDDDD!!!! How did you manage to reach such level being only a beginner? :o

It's simply amazing. Plus you're the first one to adding a "splashing" sound to ejaculation, I loved that little detail! :D

Perhaps the animations I liked the most are the kissing ones and the climax (this last one in particular). I'm looking very forward to more climaxes of yours!

So what kind of stuff are you going to do next? 

Beginner's luck? haha. I say that like I'm joking but I'm serious!

I'm no where near as good at Photoshop as I am with Blender.

Honestly I'm surprised by the reponses I'm getting from everyone because Mike24 and Amra72 are waaaay better at creating artificial physics in they're movements.

I'm definitely not there yet haha.

But dude, thank you so much for the compliements! I feel so spoiled on this site haha

thanks for the animations! they look fabulous in game. awesome work. bows down and chants oo0lLaLa!

Haha! great to see someone embracing the new name ;) 

Glad you like them :D

Great work, thanks for sharing with us!

No problem! more are on their way :)

I like the progression from loving to rutting, very nice. 

Tee hee. Personally I think I enjoy sex the most when it's that way. 

Glad to see I have someone who also agrees :D

Damn new talent alert. Great job bro keep it up

Naa, Mike24 & Amra72 are the real talent. I'd have given up if it wasn't for them

But thank you so much for the compliment! Much appreciated

I'm very impressed. This was truly inspired. I can't wait to see what else you can do. Thanks very much for your efforts!

Thanks so much! Have fun 'WickedWhimming' ;)

I'm IMPRESSED with the quality reminds me of Amra72!

Amazing animations, very realistic and very well done! Congrats!

Naa not even close, but I appreciate the compliment. If he's a legend (which he is), I'm a super noob haha

So glad you're enjoying the animations! And once again thanks :D

Awesome Job. That is Super Sexy. Love How Fast They Go IN BED :D

Haha, glad you like it :D

Awesome job!

Any chance you'll ever post your models?

Probably not, but who knows that might change. Let me get the ball rolling with animations and using blender and you'll be the first to know (if you follow me i guess)

So happy that you like them though! :D

Have fun :) 

Sorry if I'm over stepping but could I ask you guys for a favor? 

First things first, more animations are in progress as we speak and soon to be released because of all you guys' amazing support! :D

Aslo, I'm a big fan of "ratings", they help me know how ever one if feeling about my animations even if people using them do not feel like commenting on the thread.

So if you guys could give me an honest star rating (which is presented on the top left of the download page) of what you think about my animation packs each time I update them,

I would really appreciate it. You don't have to if you don't want to, but I just thought I'd give it a shot and ask.

First things first, more animations are in progress as we speak and soon to be released because of all you guys' amazing support! :D

Aslo, I'm a big fan of "ratings", they help me know how ever one if feeling about my animations even if people using them do not feel like commenting on the thread.

So if you guys could give me an honest star rating (which is presented on the top left of the download page) of what you think about my animation packs each time I update them,

I would really appreciate it. You don't have to if you don't want to, but I just thought I'd give it a shot and ask.

Done. Five stars. You totally deserve it. :)

Great work, i like the flow of the animations, very great :)

Thanks a lot :) Enjoy!

Kijiko's PubicHair where you find thats i search thats thing far long time , need link plz

http://kijiko-catfood.com/ - When you type his name into google you'll immediately find his site full of his content. That's why I don't link recommended mods. 

Hope that helped :) 

Done. Five stars. You totally deserve it. :)

Much appreciated man :)

Hope you're having fun with the mod

May I make one nit-picky request? Can you maintain the same name on your actual package file, so updated versions can easily replace obsolete versions? Otherwise instead of just dropping "Coolguymod.package" in the folder and overwriting, we have to drop in "Coolguymodversioneleventytwelveteenpointnine.package" and find the previous version and remove it so they won't conflict. Just my 0.02.

May I make one nit-picky request? Can you maintain the same name on your actual package file, so updated versions can easily replace obsolete versions? Otherwise instead of just dropping "Coolguymod.package" in the folder and overwriting, we have to drop in "Coolguymodversioneleventytwelveteenpointnine.package" and find the previous version and remove it so they won't conflict. Just my 0.02.

Just downloaded version 1.1 and was about to post the same thing. Maybe title the package file just  WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations  :)

Thank you for sharing your animations Wohoo Wold! And keep up the good work, they look great in game.  :cool:

Just downloaded version 1.1 and was about to post the same thing. Maybe title the package file just  WW_ooOLaLaWorld_Animations  :)

Thank you for sharing your animations Wohoo Wold! And keep up the good work, they look great in game.  :cool:

Thank you both, I'll fix that asap

Hope you guys are enjoying the mod :D