Help with condom

I picked some condom mesh somewhere here on LL, tried to adapt it to Skyrim. Used a milking device and SOS protective gear as a template. There must be some particular rule I don't know about how NifSkope works. The game crashes as soon as I put the condom on. In case someone want to take a look.

Condom.rar

They ARE kind of tricky to put on, aren't they? :D

Sorry.. couldn't help it...

In all seriousness though, I wish you luck with this. I've been wondering why this hasn't been done yet, especially since there are mods that add in STDs, and pregnancy, both with condom items, if I'm not mistaken. If you do get this up and running, I could see it working by switching out the penis mesh before the scene starts. getting this working with SOS might make things a bit challenging though, because of the randomized sizes.

• 3 weeks later...

Try this on. For me looks good. Use on Smurf Average only. Open console, type <condom>.

nice.

It would be awesome if it could have hdt cum physics where a little bubble will fill up at the top after orgasm, but i may be asking for too much XD.

hopefully somebody sumeday will come along and perform the task.

Try this on. For me looks good. Use on Smurf Average only. Open console, type <condom>.

nice.

It would be awesome if it could have hdt cum physics where a little bubble will fill up at the top after orgasm, but i may be asking for too much XD.

hopefully somebody sumeday will come along and perform the task.

The only way that could be done is through a mesh replacement that triggers after orgasm. Still though it might be an interesting feature to see.

This mod would go nicely with mods like SexLab STDs, but the mod would have to be updated to use this mesh.

how put the condom on?

Tear open the wrapper and then unroll it over your dick like a sock until it is completely covered. Afterwords it's advised that you wrap it up in a napkin or tissue and throw it away in the nearest waste bin.. Or flush it down the toilet and place a duplicate filled with a bit of "Horsey Sauce" in the trash if you're a bit of a sadist and you don't know whether or not you can trust your partner.

In all seriousness though, my guess would be that you just equip it like an other piece of clothing, jewelry, or armor.

• 1 month later...

Please try this. Should work.

The mesh is too small so it clips through the Smurf Average schlong. Maybe doubling the scale (or increasing it to 2.5 times)might correct that?

Edit: I was accidentally thinking of it in terms of physical objects rather than digital objects in NifSkope where doubling scale is the equivalent of increasing an objects size by about 200 times.

An increase from 1.0000 to 1.0050 was still insufficient, resulting in less severe clipping but still clipping nonetheless.

post-197547-0-97466000-1491697970_thumb.png

I've forgotten, excuse me, I edited addons meshes to set them smaller, and made condom fit those edited models.

Please, try this. Should look like this: 

i10509227.jpg
i10509228.jpg

A bit of an air inside to decrease rubbing, eh ;)

To make it fit perfectly we need to make model from scratch, copy weights, UVs. It's a pain in the ass.

Meshes.rar

Somebody do something! I wanna cry. I made it perfectly fit the penis. Just look at this :

i10515507.jpg

But it's clipping with another bend angle, up or down. How to copy weights correctly? Somebody, help!!!
  • 5 months later...

I've forgotten, excuse me, I edited addons meshes to set them smaller, and made condom fit those edited models.

i10509227.jpg
i10509228.jpg

To make it fit perfectly we need to make model from scratch, copy weights, UVs. It's a pain in the ass.

Thanks you a lot this works perfectly!

i10509227.jpg
i10509228.jpg

- use modifier SkinWrap (all 0.1,0.1,...,0.1, weight to all verts)

Archived