Conan Exiles Modding (EA coming on 1/31/17)

Voltanis

On 2/17/2017 at 10:44 AM, Chekist said:

Equipable penis for females.

This is more modding resource than a proper mod. What I did is added penis bones to base female model (SK_human_female) as it is used in animations, without penis bones the mesh just stretches into infinity, then added penis bones to female lowerbody and attached male penis. The gap between lowerbody and penis is filled with stretched vertices from penis mesh. I know the final mesh is bad, but I lack skill and time to perfect it. The mesh is replacing item 52044 (some boots unused in game, that will be removed later probably). Right now the game can't see the assets inside of .pak file (path to armor skeletal meshes is set in EquipmentVariation table and that path is different in Devkit and ingame. Only God knows where game unpacks those .pak files).

You can craft it by recipe (unlockable at level 1 and and costing 1 point). It gives like 10 armor and costs 3 bones and a chunk of exotic meat to craft. 1 chunk of exotic to repair. The penis uses female_head_07 textures, because male body textures on it just look horrific without pubic hair. And there are issues with it (penis "detaching" when you jump or crouch. Mostly because female animations were created without penis bones in mind xD.. I adjusted some of the basic animations, but crouch and jump are animated by BlendSpace, which I yet have to learn to use). But before we mess with animations it needs a better mesh and maybe a proper texture. If anyone can do it, it would be great. I included already rigged meshes with export ready bone hierarchy inside the source files (maya binary and fbx). Also, there is active mod folder in source, you can just put it into your devkit and edit everything. You can do with it whatever you like, just don't be an idiot and upload it to Steam (sure they won't like it very much, as it overrides nudity settings).

I won't be updating this mod in near future (my vacation finishes on monday and I want to finish armors first), so if anyone wants to take over this mod they are most welcome.

P.S. BAD ENTRY is just an icon I used for the item.

Equipable_penis.7z

Is there any chance this might get updated since the game has officially released? Some of us really liked this mod. :tongue:

• 1 month later...
On 5/21/2018 at 11:26 AM, seikitomomi said:

Is there any chance this might get updated since the game has officially released? Some of us really liked this mod. :tongue:

Hope I'm not "necro"ing but I too would like to know if there's going to be anymore updates for that mod.

• 3 months later...
On 4/10/2017 at 12:30 AM, Rebel Girl said:

If someone wants to work on a tattoo system I'll provide the layers/textures.

I do, Rebel Girl. If you provide them I will make some experiment, It can be just about tattoos or even bruises... definitely willing to give it a try, thanks.

Cheers!

Archived