Conan Exiles Modding (EA coming on 1/31/17)

Voltanis

I have done nothing but mess around solo to get to know the game and I am loving the environment and building aspect. I hope the devs follow through with some of the future plans in the article I had read about plans for the future ( https://blog.conanexiles.com/en/look-things-come/ )  I know they have their own site with mods and there are a few here but are there any other sites with CE mods? I havent found much in my limited searching.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

is it doable to make a mod that gives you immunity from specific fractions, when wearing a complete set of their fraction armor and they only attack you, when you attack them first?

would be awesome 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The fucking update of updates is HERE.

https://steamcommunity.com/games/440900/announcements/detail/1433684554180497706

11.1GB of motherfuckinamazingness. But, no, it's not the Biome... That's gonna be an expansion ;)

Unfortunately it's recommended to remove all mods until the modders change them to UE 4.15. Get rid of mod list.txt but I was able to log in normally without unsubscribing to any mods... I just removed that one file from the conansandbox/mods folder and it worked like a charm. Some people are crashing to desktop if they don't, just as a friendly warning.

Is there a mod for all female thralls to have large breasts?

Sorry for the double post.

But yeah, I'd be into this too. Can this be modded in, or maybe just a way to favor the right end of the boob slider to retain some variety? I'd actually prefer some variety but would like that variety on the larger end xD

God I really gotta break down and learn how to mod this game. Might have to join the modding discord.

Is there a mod for all female thralls to have large breasts?

Sorry for the double post.

But yeah, I'd be into this too. Can this be modded in, or maybe just a way to favor the right end of the boob slider to retain some variety? I'd actually prefer some variety but would like that variety on the larger end xD

God I really gotta break down and learn how to mod this game. Might have to join the modding discord.

The real problem is this: You make the mod that makes females have larger breasts, but oh no! It conflicts with the mod that makes them use sexy clothing and the mod that does the X thing and the mod that does the Y thing. 

Shit, yeah... Clipping. But what about just keeping the adjustments inside the normal bounds allowable by the game? I - think- most standard assets are fitted to each extreme of the body sliders but I don't know.

So like, mod it to where the game forces female NPC spawns to be in the 65% to 100% breast slider size to ensure clipping /animations are still correct /supported?

Just curious here but thanks for the discussion!

• 1 month later...

Ok haven't touched this in a while, waiting for creatures. In the simplest way possible,from modders to us measly peasants, how far along is modding? Not an eta to animal capabilities, as i understand that's a hell of a lot of work, but about how usable are mods at this point? My crimes were blackmail, spoiling a virgin and mating with low beasts so this is going to happen eventually.

(that being said if there is a project for beasts let me know k thanks bye)

• 2 months later...

Archived